Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Price Sheet Updates (Posted)

Go down 
+14
Railplanner
RyanHappyHands
Volkswagen Yo
DB BeeDee
TRK
M1KE0
PoL1c3
ratR0
xCalluumm
Hoonmob
Impulse
ExtremeTurboLag
END Cody
Smooth
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

Price Sheet Updates (Posted) Empty
PostSubject: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:54 pm

I have just received information that Forza Horizon will have the same price problem we had in Forza 4. The prices that we are currently using work but since the new game has the same problem then we might as well perfect it. I will be buying a stock car from each class and update the prices for each. This will fix some of the high prices such as the race springs.

This is just an announcement so nobody is surprised by the new prices, but also feel free to throw any suggestions.

Last edited by Smooth on Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:01 am

Are we carrying everything over or starting new?
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:48 am

END Cody wrote:
Are we carrying everything over or starting new?
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:10 am

I seriously hope we carry over. If not, I suggest this.

I was in a party with a few friends and we got to talking. If you do end up restarting the whole thing, make a separate sub forum for FM4 so that those who will not buy the game can still do BNB.
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:36 am

FM4 FO LIFE!! haha FH is pretty cool ive been lucky to of played through some of the career mode the past few days with a friend of mine it makes me feel bad for trash talking it so much
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:38 am

Id like it if we could either transfer our BNB FM4 money or 1 BNB car.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:30 am

With no tuning I think some of the (currently) adjustable race parts cant be regarded as much more valuable than the others. I dont think the pricing right now really reflects this in many cases but I figured it was at least worth mentioning.

Tuning guys will have no work on FH. The only services able to be offered will be painting.

Also with the elimination of many cheaper cars, I guess we will just have to wait and see where that leaves us with starting money. (if the parts prices remain the same or some of them get cheaper I dont see why the weekly pay should change or increase at all). Also the idea of trasferring a car or funds over...if half the peoples cars are not available...thats an issue.

Also what Impulse said. Separeate FH and FM4 forums.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:35 am

retro hoonage wrote:
With no tuning I think some of the (currently) adjustable race parts cant be regarded as much more valuable than the others. I dont think the pricing right now really reflects this in many cases but I figured it was at least worth mentioning.

Tuning guys will have no work on FH. The only services able to be offered will be painting.

Also with the elimination of many cheaper cars, I guess we will just have to wait and see where that leaves us with starting money. (if the parts prices remain the same or some of them get cheaper I dont see why the weekly pay should change or increase at all). Also the idea of trasferring a car or funds over...if half the peoples cars are not available...thats an issue.

Also what Impulse said. Separeate FH and FM4 forums.
There is tuning. but they announced its going to be simple tuning.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:17 pm

I dont know. I have read a lot of reviews the past week, they all say no tuning, only upgrades. I am giving up hoping there is actual tuning.
Back to top Go down
PoL1c3
Mr. DIY
PoL1c3

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:14 pm

As posted in the other thread - just run it both parallely.

FH has a lot less cars than FM4, so that theyre can be quite a lot cars youve got in FM4 but cannot in FH. For example, NONE of my cars are in FH. Would that be fair if I had to buy new cars on BNB then but others not?
You could just run both parallel so you can choose what to do, as you can only import your FM4 cars once into FH but not back.
Also you always have to expect a restart for a new game, thats not a valid reason.

Not only that, you have to expect that the available parts for FM4 and FH arent the same which could make it impossible to keep playing in both with the same cars.

I would just do it like that:

Impulse wrote:
make a separate sub forum for FM4 so that those who will not buy the game can still do BNB.

So one part for FH, one for FM4.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:21 pm

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:36 pm

I'd say just make it two forums so no cheating can happen.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:47 pm

Just make FH an addition.
You don't have to take your car to the open world, but if you want, you can!

But we should make a different thread for that discussion.

@Smooth:
I hope the prices will be more realistic :]
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:59 pm

TRK wrote:
Just make FH an addition.

But we should make a different thread for that discussion.

@Smooth:
I hope the prices will be more realistic :]

Quote for Truth !
Back to top Go down
PoL1c3
Mr. DIY
PoL1c3

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:02 pm

TRK wrote:

As said before, No, I cant, and im sure im not the only one, as none of my FM4 BnB cars are in FH.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:04 pm

Yeh so that means there is less cars on Horizon which means less choice, I say we keep BNB on FM4 but if you have the cars you can go on horizon with them. There really is no point in restarting untill FM5.
Back to top Go down
PoL1c3
Mr. DIY
PoL1c3

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:27 pm

Just run both then seperated? Dont see anything wrong about this since most people seem to only want to drive around on FH anyway.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:34 pm

That would just mess everything up.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:00 pm

It would not, lol. It would keep both the Horizon buyers happy and the FM4 diehards happy. I am not taking credit for the idea, I was just in the party.
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:39 pm

Impulse wrote:
It would not, lol. It would keep both the Horizon buyers happy and the FM4 diehards happy. I am not taking credit for the idea, I was just in the party.
+1,000,000,000
Back to top Go down
PoL1c3
Mr. DIY
PoL1c3

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:40 pm

^ This, if you just seperate the forum into two parts it doesnt 'mess everything up'.
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:28 pm

Why don't we do what real people do? Have street cars and track cars. If you have the same car, you can move parts around, but if you have a miata and a mustang, chose one for the track, and the street. Simple. Solve all the problems. Make track events worth more. Do pink slip races for, well, pink slips. No reason to make a new section of the forum or change any pricing. Just street cars have to be street legal (No race tires). If someone wants to run a Horizon car on the track, do a time trial with time compensation.

Track racing and having a nice car is for big boys. Gotta earn some money everywhere. Haha.
Back to top Go down
PoL1c3
Mr. DIY
PoL1c3

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:34 pm

I understand what youre talking about.. and I think its not too bad. Imo you would have to buy cars for the Track in FM4 and the ones for the Street in FH then. No transfering of cars then though.
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:37 pm

Exactly
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:49 am

Smoooth how are all the pricing things going?

FH going to run completely separate from FM4? Or along side it like a few people here are talking about? Is the budget going to account for the (generally) more expensive cars in FH? Yes there are still cheap cars but there are less of them.

Give us something man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Price Sheet Updates (Posted)   Price Sheet Updates (Posted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Price Sheet Updates (Posted)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next