Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FH] BNB Club interest?

Go down 
+8
Carlos 201
Iron Chef BBQ
Yellomello
Impulse
SleazyKibbles
TRK
Mooove
ratR0
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

[FH] BNB Club interest? Empty
PostSubject: [FH] BNB Club interest?   [FH] BNB Club interest? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:07 pm

I mentioned it in another thread but I think it may just get lost in all the Horizon Buzz.

Interested in joining a BNB club on Horizon? I was thinking mostly to give us a group to compete against on all the events, in addition to our friends list. But if we do have events for BNB Money it would be easy to check a club leaderboard for results and such. Plus share your cars if you want, whatever.

With no tuning there's no reason to really have a specific team club like we do for Mach 7, I don't have any other team allegiances so I am all for a BNB club.

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: [FH] BNB Club interest?   [FH] BNB Club interest? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:52 pm

Start her up! inviiiiiiiiiteeeeee mmmeeeeeehhhhhhh. Wink
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: [FH] BNB Club interest?   [FH] BNB Club interest? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:59 pm

What is this TRK is talking about you can be in multiple clubs! I don't know anything about that! Yet!
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: [FH] BNB Club interest?   [FH] BNB Club interest? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:00 pm

Me either, but that's pretty cool... I wonder if there is a cap, or you can just be in as many as you want...?
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: [FH] BNB Club interest?   [FH] BNB Club interest? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:01 pm

I have to look into that. I liked being in the GRM club too because there were so many members to harrass on rivals.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: [FH] BNB Club interest?   [FH] BNB Club interest? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:11 pm

Let me know what you find out.
I'll see if I can find the interview vid that said it.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: [FH] BNB Club interest?   [FH] BNB Club interest? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:16 pm

Well there's already a bnb club. 2 members, blurr and jdm GSR ekcivic. Is that anyone even here?
Back to top Go down
SleazyKibbles
Cut Springs
SleazyKibbles

PostSubject: Re: [FH] BNB Club interest?   [FH] BNB Club interest? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:31 pm

i would join if you guys get it up and running Very Happy it would be nice to restart in horizon :DD
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: [FH] BNB Club interest?   [FH] BNB Club interest? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:31 am

Now, despite the no tuning and RWD swaps, I will buy it next week if you can join multiple clubs. I also want it because of the FD and its pop up lights.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: [FH] BNB Club interest?   [FH] BNB Club interest? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:45 am

I checked tonight. No multiple clubs
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: [FH] BNB Club interest?   [FH] BNB Club interest? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:17 am

That's weird. I'm pretty sure Dan or some other T10 employee said that in an interview..
Too bad.
Back to top Go down
Yellomello
Wheels And A Drop

PostSubject: Re: [FH] BNB Club interest?   [FH] BNB Club interest? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:20 am

mooove your not leaving our club
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: [FH] BNB Club interest?   [FH] BNB Club interest? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:27 am

TRK wrote:
That's weird. I'm pretty sure Dan or some other T10 employee said that in an interview..
Too bad.

Yeah, now I have to decide do I want to be in a BNB club or join GRM's club again. They have a ton of people which is good for rivals.

I tried to create a BNB club yesterday but it said the BNB tag was already taken as I mentioned before. I tried searching the forums for those 2 gamertags that were in the current "BNB" club, the search did not find anything but I think it might not be working. It should have at least found my previous post with the gamertags, right?
Back to top Go down
Iron Chef BBQ
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: [FH] BNB Club interest?   [FH] BNB Club interest? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:09 pm

I tried to make a BnB club on horizon day 1 but it was already taken. I don't know what the short handle should be unless you can play around with the upper/ lower case.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: [FH] BNB Club interest?   [FH] BNB Club interest? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:02 pm

Three letters max? Or four?
Too bad people that aren't in here made it..
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: [FH] BNB Club interest?   [FH] BNB Club interest? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:06 pm

Four letters for the tags max.

Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: [FH] BNB Club interest?   [FH] BNB Club interest? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:12 pm

[poop]
[boob]
[soup]
Back to top Go down
Iron Chef BBQ
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: [FH] BNB Club interest?   [FH] BNB Club interest? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:17 pm

Are the people who made the BnB in game actually on this forum? maybe we should just reach out to them in game ?
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: [FH] BNB Club interest?   [FH] BNB Club interest? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:24 pm

I asked here and I searched for the gamertags, the gamertags didnt show up.

BNBH - BNB Horizon?

Im not saying reaching out to them would be a bad idea, but I would rather have people that are active here and on the game running the club to approve and send invites and requests if you know what I mean. Also think it would be a good idea to put the web address in the description to direct people to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Iron Chef BBQ
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: [FH] BNB Club interest?   [FH] BNB Club interest? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:31 pm

BNBH makes sense to me. Hope its not taken already
Back to top Go down
Carlos 201
Mr. DIY
Carlos 201

PostSubject: Re: [FH] BNB Club interest?   [FH] BNB Club interest? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:37 pm

I'm already in a club but hit me up if your on horizon.
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: [FH] BNB Club interest?   [FH] BNB Club interest? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:41 pm

I like BNBH.

We'll see how things go Mello. I'm in GSWD now though. ADded the frs & the scooby, both B500's I think.
Back to top Go down
Iron Chef BBQ
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: [FH] BNB Club interest?   [FH] BNB Club interest? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:10 pm

Did someone actually make the BNBH club on horizon yet?
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: [FH] BNB Club interest?   [FH] BNB Club interest? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:16 pm

I can do that. I did check and BNBH is available. I should be home in a couple hours and will set it up. Search for BNBH tonight to find it.
Back to top Go down
iTonehh
Wheels And A Drop

PostSubject: Re: [FH] BNB Club interest?   [FH] BNB Club interest? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:05 pm

I can set it up right now if you like?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FH] BNB Club interest?   [FH] BNB Club interest? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FH] BNB Club interest?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next