Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BNB Horizon Delay

Go down 
+2
ratR0
Smooth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

BNB Horizon Delay Empty
PostSubject: BNB Horizon Delay   BNB Horizon Delay I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:53 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know that BNB is coming to Horizon pretty soon and now that everyone who is getting the game has it, we can get started. The delay, as stated in the title, is that my laptop doesn't charge anymore. It was a continuing problem but it finally went out for good. I will be taking it to Best Buy pretty soon to get it fixed. Without the laptop it's hard to get everything done along with photoshop being on it.

This isn't an excuse lol, I am posting this to assure everyone that BNB is coming to Horizon.
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

BNB Horizon Delay Empty
PostSubject: Re: BNB Horizon Delay   BNB Horizon Delay I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:01 pm

Any clues about the pricing you can share, same as FM4 essentially? I already "built" a car for Horizon specifically earlier this week. I got a little anxious and accidentally the whole car.
Back to top Go down
PoL1c3
Mr. DIY
PoL1c3

BNB Horizon Delay Empty
PostSubject: Re: BNB Horizon Delay   BNB Horizon Delay I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:03 pm

Fuuuck yeah Very Happy BNB in FH.

I dont know what you need Photoshop for, just asking, if youre about to work on the design, maybe you could host another Picture Comp if youre needing Pics for a header or sth. you know? Smile
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

BNB Horizon Delay Empty
PostSubject: Re: BNB Horizon Delay   BNB Horizon Delay I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:09 pm

I think the prices we currently have should be fine because the only thing that's changing is really just the game.

@Police, Photoshop isn't the main reason, just a scratch that I would like to have fixed for a full premiere of BNB Horizon. And yes more photocomps will be coming so everyone with Horizon get your settings perfected in the meantime!
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

BNB Horizon Delay Empty
PostSubject: Re: BNB Horizon Delay   BNB Horizon Delay I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:12 pm

SmileSmileSmileRazz
Back to top Go down
iTonehh
Wheels And A Drop

BNB Horizon Delay Empty
PostSubject: Re: BNB Horizon Delay   BNB Horizon Delay I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:27 pm

I think I know already which car I'm gonna be getting next, that's available in both games. Surprised At least I hope it's on Horizon. xD

EDIT: It's not, god damnit.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

BNB Horizon Delay Empty
PostSubject: Re: BNB Horizon Delay   BNB Horizon Delay I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:38 pm

The 240sx Hatch is coming to Horizon Very Happy , although I doubt I'll buy the pack.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

BNB Horizon Delay Empty
PostSubject: Re: BNB Horizon Delay   BNB Horizon Delay I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:47 pm

Smooth wrote:
The 240sx Hatch is coming to Horizon Very Happy , although I doubt I'll buy the pack.
im just going to buy the 240SX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BNB Horizon Delay Empty
PostSubject: Re: BNB Horizon Delay   BNB Horizon Delay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BNB Horizon Delay
Page 1 of 1