Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get to know ur bnb community

Go down 
+19
Cougar
Kru Jones
DB BeeDee
Smooth
xCalluumm
BLKJ Takahashi
RyanHappyHands
LainfordExpress
Impulse
Wanted
TRK
PoL1c3
Spaz
iTonehh
GrahamC216
ratR0
APX maroman
Texas Chia
Hoonmob
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

Get to know ur bnb community - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get to know ur bnb community   Get to know ur bnb community - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:37 pm

Had a few CBR's lol, I was going to buy a Yamaha DT125 a while ago. Had a go on my buddys Yamaha Fazer 600.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Get to know ur bnb community   Get to know ur bnb community - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:51 pm

my ex's dad has a R6 raven with a megaphone exhaust, that + living on a side of a valley = sounds of gods (was echoing everywhere)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Get to know ur bnb community   Get to know ur bnb community - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:18 pm

LOL!! yeah ive had a lot of CBRs. Honestly they are the easiest to maintain and learn when you are new to riding. I used to beat them things up!! Flipped the 900rr doin a stand up wheelie on the tollway!!!

@ Camaro.....i know what you mean my man!!!! I live in a fairly new subdivision (its only been around 6 years) and its planted in the middle of farms (nothing around for 4 miles in any direction) So when my girl goes to work on her bike i always ask het to hit it hard when she gets out onto the street........man o man i dont know if i love her or her bike more those days...lmao!!
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Get to know ur bnb community   Get to know ur bnb community - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:09 pm

nice! back when i lived in town i was right across the river (bout 1/2 mile) from a racetrack that every sunday help open track days to street bikes. i would wake upto R1's, cbr1000's streaming from the track. the best alarm ever Razz

they use to hold drift events there but somehow a straight piped drift car is louder then race spec sport bikes Rolling Eyes so they shut down drifting due to noise complaints:/
Back to top Go down
JaySushi
Cut Springs
JaySushi

PostSubject: Re: Get to know ur bnb community   Get to know ur bnb community - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:26 am

GT: JaySushiMane
Name: Jason
State/Country: Flo-rida
BNB Car's: '94 Miata and a '94 240SX
What got you into drifting/other motorsports? What got me into drifting was surprisingly watching Tokyo Drift even though it's all Hollywood. That is what sparked my interest into the sport. I find it fascinating and give the racers props for being able to maneuver around a corner like that. I'm still new to the drift scene because FM4 is the first ever racing game I've played.
How long have you been doing motorsports? Not long, since FM4 being my first. I've only been playing it since 3 weeks ago. Still getting the hang of it.
Favorite car: If I really had to choose a favorite car, I would go with a Mitsubishi Evolution 8
Dream car: Haha, hmm... probably a Porsche 911
Favorite music:
Favorite car related movie:
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Get to know ur bnb community   Get to know ur bnb community - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:07 am

GT: addiem0nster (that's a zero in there)
Name: Ad
State/Country: N Hollywood
BNB Cars: PS13 Silvia (SR22DET) PS13 Silvia (RB26DETT) S14 Silvia (SR22DET)
What got you into drifting/other motorsports: Videogames. Used to always drift my cars in Gran Turismo and the like. Later on I found out it was called drifting.
How long have you been doing motorsports: I've been into cars since forever. My dad and I rebuilt a 12A in my bedroom when I was like eight years old.
Favorite car: That I've owned for real? My old '00 Focus SE sedan. Responsive and grippy as hell for a FWD ecobox.
Dream car: Datsun 240ZG
Favorite music: Ska, punk, Japanese music in every form.
Favorite car-related movie: Jackie Chan's "Thunderbolt". If you haven't seen this movie, you NEED to. It's like an action movie meets Wacky Races.

Last edited by addiem0nster on Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Get to know ur bnb community   Get to know ur bnb community - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:47 am

bump for the new guys
Back to top Go down
Texas Chia
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Get to know ur bnb community   Get to know ur bnb community - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:40 am

because you bumped it im going to update my car list

BNB Car's:
nissan 240 - SR swap
nissan 240 - Turbo KA
Nissan S15 - RB swap
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Get to know ur bnb community   Get to know ur bnb community - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:58 am

good idea Razz

C6 corvette ZO6 - A/S class track car

C5 corvette ZO6 - highway roll racer

C4 corvette GS - GRDA comp. car

S13 - drift car

Pontiac T/A WS6 - supercharged daily

Pontiac GTO - 6.0 daily

Scion FRS - B class track car

Ford Pinto - C class track. drag car

im a whore Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get to know ur bnb community   Get to know ur bnb community - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get to know ur bnb community
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Chat Lounge-
Jump to: