Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted...

Go down 
+8
MosukeKodoSan
Kru Jones
ExtremeTurboLag
APX maroman
Falken HD
TRK
Cougar
xCalluumm
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted...   Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:48 am

Thanks man! Yeah i'd be interested in that job actually Smile ill come by the shop tomorrow in the STi.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted...   Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:53 am

No problem dude, keep it up.

Yeah for sure. I'm the owner of the shop, but I do a lot of work in the shop, not much behind the desk.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted...   Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:04 am

Sounds great Smile
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted...   Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:10 am

Talk to you tomorrow broski. I'm hittin the hay
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted...   Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:14 am

Alright sure.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted...   Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:57 am

oh boy, 2 white STI's. if you see one drivin by a woman GTFO of the way.. shes nuts! lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted...   Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:40 am

Affirmative Razz
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted...   Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:48 pm

Oh my god. It was beautiful. No other Hachi looked the same... It just shined in my face as soon as I walked round the corner...

I slowly walked towards the car and then ran my hand from the bottom of the Windshield all the way to the rear window.

*not finished*

Last edited by xCalluumm on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted...   Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:56 pm

Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted...   Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:32 pm

Falken HD wrote:
</3
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted...   Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:04 pm

What?
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted...   Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:53 pm

Are you talking to me or turbo?
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted...   Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:51 pm

both.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted...   Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:27 pm

do a barrel roll!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted...   Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:46 pm

I miss my baby lol
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted...   Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:34 pm

Im taking care of her (i think) mwahahahaha.

Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted... - Page 2 8351974572_cd20f1d102_z
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted...   Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:02 pm

:')
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted...   Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:00 pm

6k for the trueno correct?
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted...   Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:21 pm

Damn Falken you buyin that Hachi? Ill sell ya a 2j for cheap!!!!
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted...   Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:22 pm

no hes playing me for it still. i sold it to him and hes paying me in incroments for 3 weeks
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted...   Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:51 pm

ahhhhhhhhhh i seeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted...   Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:51 pm

haha no worries
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted...   Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:48 pm

yep ill deduct 6k.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted...   Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:55 pm

Last night occured by Louis hosting a House Party in which we all got pretty smashed and resulting in crashing at his house...

I decided to hop in the STi as there would be another one at Louis' house owned by Ryan's lady friend, Faith.

Driving towards Redfoot Ranch, my car was developing a fair amount of fuel starvation. Thats not good for a Turbo car. I do recall giving it a full tank in Carson this morning because I could tell everyone would be doing some hooning around the Ranch. I dont think the Fuel System is happy dealing with the extra fuel needed because of the Stage 3 Cams. Guess im going to need an Engine rebuild before anything gets worse.

I arrived at Louis' house, got out my car, greeted some of the guests that came along then I got a Beer from Louis and within minutes we all started talking Cars and upcoming projects. Ryan's T/A was the most interesting by far. He recently completed a full Engine build and offered to start the beast up. It sound ear-bleedingly mental. Next up was Louis' 1969 SR20 Powered Z. It was the nicest looking Z I had seen in years. I then got asked to Fire up the STi. I told Louis that I can't rev it too hard because of the Fueling problems. Here's how it sounded.

Didn't want to get on it too much or the Engine would end up cutting out :/

As the night progressed, the drinks were flowing. I was also chatting to a girl called Rachel I had met a few days ago. We all had the idea to go out to the highway and do some short pulls in the cars. I thought I might aswell farewell the Engine in a good way...

We got back to Louis' house and drank the remaining bottles of beer. Half an hour later, everyone was passed out on the floor so we decided to call it a night. However, I decided to go stay overnight at Rachel's house which was closer to Gladstone Drive. Louis and Ryan would probably sober up and realize I had stayed at Rachel's after the madness of the party. What happened between us that night at her house is not forum material. Wink

I woke up in bed next to Rachel who was already awake and made some breakfast for me. After breakfast I called a friend to come Pick me up, So I got a shower, got dressed and went downstairs just in time for him. While walking out the door, I gave Rachel a hug and out of nowhere, we kissed. It wasnt one of those normal kisses, it felt like a kiss which meant 'I love you'.

I was surprised.

I was really starting to like her.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted...   Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:01 pm

Nice read dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted...   Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Callum's Horizon Warehouse - Soon to be converted...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next