Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage

Go down 
+15
xCalluumm
MosukeKodoSan
Kru Jones
MrTupas
Ilarnek
addiem0nster
RyanHappyHands
Falken HD
ExtremeTurboLag
TRK
MichaelC
Cougar
Spaz
iTonehh
APX maroman
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
JiqSaw Bunqie
Mr. DIY
JiqSaw Bunqie

Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:00 pm

camaro know anyone who's down for a quick lobby im trying to see which car to buy lol
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:07 pm

lol, im on, cougar is on but hes on FM4, a non BNB buddy of mine are all in a party
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
JiqSaw Bunqie
Mr. DIY
JiqSaw Bunqie

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:08 pm

hm mind recommending me a BnB car for me? only have 31k
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:09 pm

I found a wheelie spot!!!! lemme know if ya want the details!!!! Killer pictures!!
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:14 pm

i need detailz!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:22 pm

Ok...ok.....

Start off at the Waypoint (or whatever you call it) just North of the dam. Head south towards the dam when you leave. On the map you will see a road that turns to the left on your route, take that left and continue towards the dam. On the right you will come to a rest stop w/ a parking lot (it has handicapped parking on the left as you are facing it, there is only that building there). This is the spot!!!!! To get your self familiar with the pavement. Pull into a parking spot. As you near the curb it will feel "bumpy" this is the traction glitch. Turn around and pull to the middle of the parking lot. Back into the space at about 20 mph, put it in 1st and let'er rip!!!!! Use 3rd person view till you get familiar with the spot then go back to dash cam!!!!
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:00 pm

holy shit its sick lol. thanks dude!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:39 pm

No prob!!! i wanna see some pics!!!!
Back to top Go down
JiqSaw Bunqie
Mr. DIY
JiqSaw Bunqie

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:44 pm

any of you guys wanna cruise?
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:55 pm

ok, im online ATM but pics will come!

sure, im with a bunch of non bnb guys.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:34 pm

we cruising later?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:46 pm

sure.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:41 am

ok, update time!

Louis asked me about the billbaord this morning, i said there are a few BRZ's being unloaded today, so he went to the dealer. while he was doing that i was looking around on local forums and there was a cherry 1986 civic that was for sale for $5000. cheap for a modded one!, i called the guy, he turned out to be one of my neighbors on gladstone! his name was Calluumm, so i ran to his house to look at it, low miles, really clean. i had to have it. it was gonna be the perfect daily driver! so i handed him the cash and did the paperwork.

i have to admit it was gutlass and felt like a grandma car at first compaired to the T/A, but once i started throwng it around turns it changed my mind! it handled great, calluumm put a LSD in it, springs and struts and strut tower cars with subframe bracing. took it for a lap around gladstone and took it to the house Faith looked at me confused, i told her what it was for, then she looked at her STI "more comfy, faster, looks better, and its not a honda" i looked at her, and she smiled and went in the house, she turned around and said "you work at one of the best shops around colorado i think you can afford more then grandmas rice rocket" i waited till she shut the door and shook my head, i might afford better, but i can build something even better then that. her subby might be good, but a well setup civic will initiated it on the touge. i gave it a quick tune up and gave the 1.5L a rev... ball-less.. next paycheck im going to the junkyard to see if they have any K20's layin around.

i go in the house and sit next to faith who was watching TV, she apologized for making fun of the car and rested her head on my shoulder and watched "secret life of a american teenager" i didnt like it but she did so i would watch it with her. i left a bit later and met up with Louis, he went to the subaru dealer and test drove a BRZ. he left again and a couple hours later he sent me a pic of a silver one and a smily face, i laughed and headed back home.

Faith was making dinner and stopped to hug me so hard she sufficated me, i looked at her confused and showed me a envelope on the counter, i open it and there was a letter by her sister, it said that her spring break was in a couple weeks and that she wanted to come down for the week instead of going to parties with stupid drunks and rapists. i went on facebook and told her she was alowed and to let us know when, Faith couldnt wait, she hasnt seen her sister in a while.

after diner we went to bed.. well, i tried to. Faith was reeling restlist and frisky and wanted to "play" (if you know what i mean"
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:14 am

Nice!
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:34 am

Are you going to buy a BRZ as well?
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:46 am

TRK wrote:
Are you going to buy a BRZ as well?
Oh my god haha.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:50 pm

I know that feeling in bed Ryan Wink and maybe I get introduced this time? lol!
Any news on those diffs?
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:58 pm

Oh god, please don't buy another BRZ. They're a great car, but they're acting like a Honda, they're everywhere! Haha, no but seriously, I don't care if you get one. You could join the club! Haha
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:52 pm

dont have the car pack. ill get a FRS missile before i get a BRZ.

Jordan: no news yet, been a little busy the past couple of days, ill take the diffs back to my house so i can work on them without worrying about work.

her sister is 15 Razz
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:53 pm

The last part made me lol.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:27 pm

Aww damn it :C lol no worries boss, I get the evo back friday it seems so yeah.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:56 pm

Monday night i couldnt sleep, it was 3 AM and i wasnt tired, so i got up and went to the garage, i brought Jordans differentials for his evo home with me so i started taking them apart. they all were a clutch type diff and are easy to work on, but there like a automatic transmission, there scary at first but once you understand them there as easy as working on a honda. lucky for me, i use to build race preped auto transmissions and posi rear ends daily n my old shop

i musthave been a little noisy because i heard the door open, i look over and theres Faith standing there in her booty shorts and tank-top. "what are ou doing up?" she said in her sleepy voice. "i couldnt sleep, sorry if i woke you up" she walked over and wrapped her arms around my neck. then pulled over a extra stool and sat beside me and watched me work on teh diffs. the light from the lamp and teh shine from her burnette hair made look absolutly stunning. she must have saw me look at her cuz she said "pay attention to what your doing loverboy"

a little over a hour later all the diffs were torn down, so i put the diff's shells in a bucket of cleaner and let them sit till later, theres some stuck oil and gunk from the car sitting so long. i look up and there on my T/As hood was a amazing looking girl sitting on it with her long legs droping down the headlight buckets and bumper "oh my fucking god" i said under my breath. she looked at me and smiled and layed back on the hood i came over and she said "this is almost as comfortable as our bed" i pulled her up and she dragged me back in the house "time for bed" she said as she pulled me twords the bedroom.

The next morning i checked the diffs and they were ready, but i needed to go to work, so i put them back and got ready, kissed Faith and told her she needed a shower, and that her hair was a mess. and left before she could hit me.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:23 pm

haha nice story man. ill be on later for a cruise
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:53 pm

Woop, auto diffs? :O think i might need a replacement driveshaft as well (old one is rather battered) any ideas?
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:01 pm

no no lol i ment working on diffs are like working on auto transmissions lol, not auto diffs Very Happy

cool falken, gonna play around on forza 2 for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage    Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage  - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr stealyoyogurt's m-m-mm tasty garage
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next