Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack

Go down 
+5
MichaelC
TRK
TDT Spirit
xCalluumm
Iron Chef BBQ
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Iron Chef BBQ
Cut Springs

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack Empty
PostSubject: Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack   Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:01 pm

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack Pos2

Vehicle Specification: (Honda S2000):

Spoiler:

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack Bnb8-1

Vehicle Specification: (Subaru 22B):

Spoiler:

Bank Statement:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Iron Chef BBQ on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:35 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
Iron Chef BBQ
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack   Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:00 pm

After a few months in Japan I had finished my training under Mr.Honda. I had done my own work on the car and got it as good as best I could. Since so much time had passed I thought the coast would be clear for me to head back to my home in Redrock and hopefully the citizens will have forgiven/forgotten that I blew up the entire area Smile.

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack Scorched-Earth-from-Bombing
The Aftermath of an Experiment Gone wrong...

I flew back to the states and got back to my flattened lot in Colorado. I quickly put together my old house from a few bits of sheet metal that were laying around. My dream of developing a new super fuel hasn't been forgotten there may be something of use amidst the fallout of redrock.

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack Bnbhome
My sweet little radioactive shack

Unfortunately taking trips to Japan, buying car parts, and paying for Mr. Honda's sake addiction left me pretty much broke. I needed some more cash to build up the top secret super fuel development lab and more car parts! So I went into Carson looking for some unsavory types to visit the local bank make a much needed "withdrawal".

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack Forza-horizon-photo-mission-2-carson
Carson City, home to the wealthy with heavy pockets... I'm only too happy relieve them of it...

I found a group of thieves I thought I would work well with, they had the firearms, a good plan they just needed someone familiar with explosives to break into the vault. I told them I was the one responsible for flattening redrock and like that I was a member of the team. Twisted Evil

We drove up in our inconspicuous looking van and parked it round back we put on our masks and went inside...

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack Gtaivheat

We stormed in the banks front entrance and told everyone to get the f*ck down and nobody move! Some security guard tried to be a hero and shot/killed one of our guys and then the guard got shot in the head for his efforts, just as well now I get a larger share of the spoils! I made my way to the vault and planted a small explosive on the vault and open sesame it came open!

Then we loaded up our bags and ran out of the bank, but it was no good the cops came in response to the bank alarm. Our guy who got shot happened to be our driver, so I volunteered to drive and evade the cops. We all jumped in the van and burst the hell out of there with the cops in chase. "Weird I've never seen one cop in this area until now..."

I drove the van back to Redrock where I knew I would have an advantage, I had become familiar with the area after so many touge events and started to lose them. One cop car remained and chased us up the hill, it was no use we could not lose this last cop car with the massive weight difference. So I pulled out a pistol and shot one of our guys and told the last robber pal-o-mine to throw the body at the cop car. He didn't have much choice so he opened up the back doors and threw the body onto the windshield of the speeding cop car behind us. The cop car swerved and smashed through the guard rail plummeting off the mountain.

"Holy Sh!t ! did you see that!", then I said "Yeah, it was a good shot... but not as good as this one!" I then shot our last remaining robber and his body flew out the opened back doors. I pulled off to the side of the road to shut the doors of the van and threw the body over the cliff.

It was a hell of a day, but I was about to become a very rich man...

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack Bnbheist
Returning home with the all the spoils!

After I got home I thought I could unwind a bit so I decided to tinker with the car to get it just right. Something was a bit off with the suspension...

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack Bnbtune
Might be a bit too stiff?

After a few hours of tuning I think I finally got the car where I needed it to be. So in all it was a very productive day. My car was finished, I had my home back, and now I had funds to continue work on my super fuel. But maybe before I get to work on that, it may be time to race a bit ...

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack Bnbret
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack   Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:04 pm

Epic!
Back to top Go down
TDT Spirit
Wheels And A Drop
TDT Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack   Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:26 pm

LMAO welcome to Colorado Chef
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack   Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:34 pm

Haha, awesome!
How'd you take the picture from above though?
You'll have to teach me ;]
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack   Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:38 pm

Damn. That's 5+ dead. Can I hire you?
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack   Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:35 pm

When I grow up, I wanna be like you Mr.Chef.

Haha forreal though, I love your story so far! And the S2000, sick!
Back to top Go down
Iron Chef BBQ
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack   Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:24 pm

@ TRK: I just google image searched "forza horizon carson city" and I found that one, it might be a developer image. Unless maybe the camera glitches against a building or something?

@ MikeC: They were all necessary sacrifices to further the development of secret super fuel Smile

Thank you for the comments everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack   Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:00 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
Iron Chef BBQ
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack   Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:13 pm

Out cruising yesterday looking for some impromptu street racing to test out the new tune for the S2K. Everything seemed to be running well engine temp was fine, tires felt good the VTEC was WAHHH-ing. Then I saw a suitable opponent it was a nice looking Subaru 22B so I started to pull up to it.

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack New1_zpsc46d6fa6

As I pulled up I looked at the personalized license plate and it read "Bishop", maybe this was fate maybe he was a man of the cloth I was suppose to confess my sins to him or something from the bank job, but it was probably just his last name so I raced his ass instead Wink

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack New2_zps027e33a9

I pulled up next to him, and he rolled his window down, I asked him if we wanted to race. He took a look at my car and said "For Pinks..."

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack New3_zpsb76601e9

I didn't expect him to say it at first because I thought that's something only people in the movies or something would say, but I felt confident so I agreed...

Que the cheesy Initial D race music!

So we started, and the 22B pulled like crazy from the start with zero wheelspin, I could only hope to catch up to it!

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack New5_zpsff9bd9dc
Is this All Wheel Drive Power?!?!!??!

This car was quick and he took the race to the highway where my car was at more of a disadvantage. I had to use the high rev's and draft the best I could to keep up to him...

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack New4_zps1895f240

It was working! I started to close the gap on him, I stayed right on his bumper then waited for the right moment... NOW! The slingshot force put me up side to side with him!

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack New6_zpsf31ff224
Can you see me now Bishop!

I didn't even notice but we were racing in oncoming traffic! And a car was heading down in the same lane as me. It was a bold move but I had no choice I went into the lane of the 22B and cut him off!

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack New7_zps3717d68c
'In Duke Nukem Voice': I've got BAWLS of Steel!

I was too busy cheering my fortune / driving skill to notice Bishop get pissed off and switch gears mentally. He was now driving like a demon and passed me like he had another 100 hp! I got complacent and paid for it.

I didn't know what to do... it seemed I was defeated. Then I had a flashback of Mr. Honda: "You ready to give up round eye!?!?", "No not yet!" I said to myself and I kicked it into another gear as well!

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack New8_zpscdc1e47e
No more fooling around 22B!

He made the mistake of taking it down some twisty roads now I held the advantage! I was right behind him waiting for the right moment. Then it came he left a small enough gap for me to sneak the S2K past!

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack New9_zps8129d0d1
I got you now!

I had now gained a few car lengths on him and then I noticed his car slow down a lot. He had put the hazard lights on and pulled over. So I stopped the car and walked over to him. He told me the engine had overheated such are the problems of highly tuned turbo cars and was forced to forfeit the race. He had his pink slip ready and was ready to give it to me.

A part of me thought, the race wasn't finished and it wasn't a 'true' victory and that I should let him keep the car...

LOL not! thats a sweet ride its mine! MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!!! whahoooooooooooo! I couldn't grab the slip from him fast enough.

I went to race central at the horizon festival (its a place full of college kids high on extacy and dance with glow sticks attached to their face) to register the car as its new owner.

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack New10_zpsda45eadc

I had the 22B tuned up a bit at Dak's garage to fix the turbo issue, and put a couple more parts on it, then had it towed back to red rock. I looked it over and everything seemed to be running well then parked it in my garage back home (someones abandoned barn).

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack New11_zps0ef67ef5

Just as a project was finished it was now time to start another it seemed. I'm sure I'll meet Bishop again someday and maybe he can even win back his 22B haha!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack   Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:52 pm

Nice win Chef!!!!! Awesome story!!
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack   Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:54 pm

U shudda just shot him.....
Back to top Go down
Iron Chef BBQ
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack   Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:28 pm

What kind of rims do you think would look good on the 22B? I was thinkings either the Volk TE37, or a BBS rim and make it gold keep it close to stock but able to change sizes. Anything else I should look at ?

quick link to the rims list: Click Here
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack   Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:45 pm

imho white is the way foward on a blue scoob, the fikse FM/10 are my prefered multispokes but the volks are nicer, why not the buddyclubs like every performance impreza in the uk?
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack   Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:52 pm

The te37's are nice
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack   Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:55 pm

Thank you for the information, you can now find me at Race Central now and then!
Once in a month or one, two it'll be PARTEH TIME!
Back to top Go down
Iron Chef BBQ
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack   Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:50 pm

TRK wrote:
Thank you for the information, you can now find me at Race Central now and then!
Once in a month or one, two it'll be PARTEH TIME!

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack Wat
Back to top Go down
Iron Chef BBQ
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack   Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:32 pm

Having an influx of cash and a new project car I thought I would take it on a little bit of a trip. Plus the cops pig around the area are giving me weird looks so it may time to lay low for a while.

I thought about trying something different with the car, maybe a combination of a few different disciplines. Then I found it, rally racing; combineing the time trials with a little bit of drifting! I thought of some of the great rally drivers in the past like makkinen, burns, solberg and thought how cool it would be to try doing some of those crazy power slides for myself!

Before I started I had to make some modifications to the car adjust the suspension, get some snow and dirt tires also I had to find a venue that looked interesting. I did some research looking for a cool place to practice first and decided on a mountain range in Norway. It was on a closed road and it was open so there was no racing, perfect for practicing.

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack EigerNordwandKTrail
22B kicking up some dust!

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack EigerNordwandKTrail_1

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack EigerNordwandKTrail_2

It was a lot of fun, tricky at first but I was starting to get a good feel for the car. Nailing those power slides were getting easier.

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack EigerNordwandKTrail_3

I had got about 4 days of solid practice on these roads and I think for some more fun I would take part in an amateur rally. I asked some of the co-ordinators if they knew a good spot to do some low level rally racing. They told me about an event in Alaska would be starting soon, it was good for beginners because the wide open spaces. So I decided to go and check it out.

I hopped on the next flight to Alaska and it was pretty amazing. First off it was very cold even for someone who was born in raised in Canada like myself, and there was so much untamed land.

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack ChugachMountains

I went to go check on my car which had arrived and made sure the battery was running at a good voltage I knew this cold weather would put it to the test and it would be embarrassing if my car wouldn't start during the rally!

Everything seemed to be running fine and I made my way to the starting point. When I got there I had to sign up and have the officials look over your car so they can put it into a proper class. I was put up against 3 other cars, 2 Lancers and 1 nice looking Lancia Delta Integrale.

The first leg didn't start until dusk. I thought driving in lower light might be an issue but because of the snow everywhere for the light to reflect off of it wasn't nearly as bad.

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack AlaskaSnow_1

One big difference between dirt and snow I noticed right away was you had to brake much earlier maybe something to think about as a possible upgrade in the future.

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack AlaskaSnow

After that leg it was pretty close between everyone. I had become more comfortable with the car in the snow and hoped to preform better the next day.

We started again the next morning and I could already tell I would put in a much better time this leg.

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack AlaskaSnow_2

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack AlaskaSnow_7
22B in flight!

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack AlaskaSnow_6

Then I started to catch up on one of the Evos, so I must've been flying (they space us out by 10 second increments).

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack AlaskaSnow_3
I got you in my sights now Evo!

I was really catching up to him now, it gets kind of tricky trying to draft behind a car in the snow with all the snow trails blowing around I was almost blind!

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack AlaskaSnow_4
Windshield wipers activate!

I used this to my advantage as the driver in the front can't see which side you are going to attack from and I made my move to pass him!

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack AlaskaSnow_5

I had got the pass, but now to hold it my co-driver told me the finish was coming up.

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack AlaskaSnow_8
Hold on tight!

We sprinted to the finish and I knew I had beaten the one Evos time it least. On the board I had moved from 4th to 3rd and was pretty close to the 2nd Evo but the Lancia had a pretty big lead of 15 seconds. My co-driver said I was doing really well for racing for the 1st time I agreed and we grabbed some bison burgers and a cherry coke float to discuss the route for the next day.

The next day we started in the morning again, and listening/ taking the advise of my co-driver I was flying again through the snow. He was giving me a thumbs up as we slid around the corners. Then as we came down the hill we could see the other Evo and my instincts took over!

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack AlaskaSnow_9
There in the distance! Another Red Evo! Nom Nom Nom

Carving the corners and my turbo loving the denser cool Alaskan air I was really catching up. It reminded me of how Bishop caught up to me so quickly during our race on the streets of Colorado.

I was really confident and I started to go bumper to bumper with the Evo!

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack AlaskaSnow_10
So close I can smell the fumes!

I started to put pressure on him letting his car break the air for me waiting for the right time to pass. We came into a bit of a straight away and my co-driver said "Now! Take it!" and I moved up along side to pass him.

I got past him and my co-driver applauded me on some excellent driving. I guess driving in all those Canadian whiteouts was starting to pay off!

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack AlaskaSnow_11
Whahooo!

We managed to hold our spot through to the finish. I didn't even see that Lancia except for the beginning of the legs must've been a really good rally driver. We checked our final times and I had finished 2nd place in my first ever rally race so I was happy with the result. My co-driver said he would like to ride along again if I ever found my way back to Alaska for another rally or the one that's held in Italy. I told him I would think about it as I had important work to do back in Colorado (Super fuel doesn't develop itself unfortunatly!).

I really enjoyed my hand at rally racing and will probably return in the future, who knows maybe there is some rally racing in Colorado I could check out?

Back to top Go down
Iron Chef BBQ
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack   Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:07 pm

I had recently got my 22B back from ppyuri's new shop in Colorado it just needed some slight adjustments. Might add some sti badges somewhere just let everyone on the street to know whats up Suspect

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack Bnb8
Very pleased with the work done Smile

So I decided to take it out for a spin on the streets and maybe challenge some scrub to build up my confidence Rolling Eyes But that proved to be futile there was no sense of accomplishment defeating the lower rated cars.

Then suddenly I saw this guy go by me in an old Lambo Countach, I knew who this guy was from the criminal underworld. This was the crime boss Tony Lasagna's son, Johnny Lasagna!

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack Pauly-d-jersey-shore-season-3
Ey' Oh! Ima Johnny Lasagna! Ima gonna win!

This guy was your typical rich douche bag, driving around in that car cutting people off knowing he can do anything he wants because "daddy" will always bail his a$$ out!

So I pulled up behind his car and gave him the usual flash of the high beams to let him know I wanted to race.

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack Race1
Let's do this Johnny Lasagna!

To no surprise his car was much faster in the straights, it was almost like I was going in reverse! Maybe this was a bad idea... pale

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack Race2
Annnnnnnd he's gone...

God Damn!t he's getting away! One thing we liked about our touge competitions was that these types of douchebags never stood a chance but here on the highway things were much different. If I didn't do anything he would surely get away and brag to his d-bag friends about beating some guy in a subaru trying to keep up with him!

Evil or Very Mad No f*cking way! Evil or Very Mad

A good thing about street racing is there is No Rules. I was keeping up with him enough to keep him in sight and I noticed some traffic up ahead and that gave me an idea...

I reached under my seat to grab a handgun, because a gun in hand is better than a cop on the phone I always say. However this time the only thing I was protecting was my ego and opened the driver's side window and fired a couple rounds in the air.

Naturally the drivers ahead started to freak out and started slamming their brakes making them essentially a road block. It worked!

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack Race3
I love it when a plan comes together!

Johnny Lasagna was forced to slam his brakes as well or he would probably crash into another car and go airborne through the windshield. I actually wouldn't have minded that, but he slammed his brakes and I caught up almost instantly!

I managed to weave through the traffic using the 22B's excellent handling and pulled ahead while Johnny was caught up in traffic!

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack Race4
You mad bro?

I noticed a kickup of dust behind me, Johnny had actually driven on the dirt shoulder of the road to get past the traffic. I had a huge lead but I knew how much power his car had in the straights I had to make up as much time as I could before he caught up.

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack Race5
I have the lead, but for how long?

I could see in my rear view mirror he was starting to catch up and it seemed like karma was getting back at me as there was a bit of traffic ahead, but I knew I had to keep the lead. There was a car in my lane and a truck in the on coming lane... I had to thread the needle!

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack Race6
Try this at home kids!

My gain was his loss as he was forced to slow down for a second time, there wasn't much distance left to the finish I knew I had this! Cool

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack Race7
Kiss my a$$ Johnny Lasagna! .. no wait .. don't!

I crossed the finish point so I shut down race mode and went back to civilian speed driving. I saw Johnny Lasagna cross the point as well so I rolled down the window stuck my head out and pointed and laughed in his direction! Laughing

To show his appreciation his decided to try and run me off the road!

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack Race8
What a sore loser!

Douche bag! I yelled at him as he drove past, well that was that, I beat that pr!ck at his own game and won the race fair and square no one will dispute that Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack   Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron Chef BBQ's Rib Shack
Page 1 of 1