Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!

Go down 
+38
phi11yAc3
TGF KillaCali
Impulse
Sidewinder
Document_One
Dusin
Drags
SrtifiedEric
Coty
TDT Spirit
D1 DEMON
DIS OldManTiger
CheekyChipsYo
PortableCorpse
ONI Synyster
Shinjitsu
Cougar
xARCTIKKAMOx
AC x Stunner
xCalluumm
Jamezz Allured
Verza 7T
MichaelC
APX maroman
Ennis
MosukeKodoSan
addiem0nster
Neroz
Falken HD
Hoonmob
TRK
Texas Chia
MrTupas
Mooove
TXSCHMIDT
Smooth
ExtremeTurboLag
Kru Jones
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:26 pm

Kru you got anything for a E36 I.E bumpers etc Wink
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:25 pm

Nah....I need some too!
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:52 pm

Kru urmm DATSON 510 buddy's ?
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:31 pm

??????????
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:32 pm

I might buy a 510 :p
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:43 pm

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! You gonna go SR20DET or VQ35? i have the VQ in mine.
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:44 pm

I was thinking SR20 Smile but not sure Smile ... What's the VQ feel like ?
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:48 pm

Its more torquey...dont really have to wail on it to get it to do what ya want. i think i have about 300+ hp with just the swap and a turbo and its nice!
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:50 pm

Hmm :/ hard descions lol ...
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:51 pm

LOL!!! I know right......
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Gunna defo buy one they look awesome Smile .... And very Cheap :p ...
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:00 pm

The main 2 reasons i wanted one!! Cheap and dope as f*ck
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:14 pm

Sweet Very Happy , can't wait when I have it set up we will have to have a 510 meet :p anybody else own one
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:27 pm

I think Mosuke and 1 other person has one (i think one if the DIS boys)..ill take a look!!
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:39 pm

Sweet can't wait
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 3:44 pm

Heard about this Dub Club making an uprising. Always had a soft spot for the early ones. Was talking amongst some friends and found out that one of the guys had a MKI gTi shell for sale. With out even seeing the body i jumped on it. Towed it home at night and didnt get a real good look until the next morning. Walked out the door to the garage and this is what i saw...

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 7 60F1F6D1-6027-49FB-9B59-036458A1A04E-7020-00000678223C5398_zps7919b601

She wasnt in the best condition but there were no holes in the body, just surface rust. Even had a newer rust free red fender on it. The interior was destroyed tho. Looked like something had made a home in it and the smell...OMG i wanted to drop the thing in a bucket of Lysol and let it soak for a month. But as i looked at it, i could see potential in the lil girl. i call her Helga, Helga Von Schtuck..and she's gonna be a bad German beeyotch sometime soon!

And Speaking of pimp Germans.. i was starting to feel guilty about Daddy Mac. As pimp as he was he just wasnt up to standard of the other Bimmers ive seen around. So i scoured threw a few catalogs and decided he needed a turbo system. I mean hey, how can you go wrong with boost. Found a good deal on a HPF turbo kit from overseas. Shipping was gonna kill me but i need the parts. Had it overnighted and we it came i was like a kid on Christmas day. Open the box and sorted everything out. Man it was like a puzzle!!
STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 7 Turbo_zpsac223a92

Finally got her installed and tuned and boy does it sound good. And the power comes on so smooth!!!! Had to take the curvy way back just to test him out a bit!!!

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 7 B3112110-FFFE-4297-820A-E5FB9A0B44C6-7020-000006781E5E5063_zps565f696b

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 7 28A814D3-3B38-4652-B209-134947C28404-7020-0000067817C78D7C_zpsa9355671

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 7 0BF1A911-808D-46C6-B4FA-324F0DD3A0B2-7020-000006781D3C8B89_zps7548d108
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:04 pm

Welcome to the turbocharged S38 club, buddy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:58 pm

Thanks my man!!! i dont know why i havent added boost to the Bimmer before!!!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:45 pm

Bump for new drag car!
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:49 pm

Ive decided to save for a foxbody x] Unless you can recommend any other good drag car for the price?
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:06 pm

Hell no buddy! Foxbody for the win!
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:03 pm

Kru, ma ninja.
Did you say there is a way to port over Horizon vinyls to Motorsport 4?
Lemme know! ;]
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:04 pm

I really dont know if you can....TXSchmidt is the guy who would know!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:07 pm

I'll go ask him.
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:13 pm

Just returned back to the shop from the SPkD Matsuri...the event was great!!! I glanced over at the lil 86 and beamed with pride. She wasnt the prettiest or fastest, but she held her own. Held it enough to score some S-chassis race springs and a set of 17" Tenzos (in a pimp shade of yellow!!!). At the time i had nothing that i actually needed these parts for. Until i got the call from AC Stunner. He informed me that i had just won an S14!!!! Score!!!!!! i quickly fitted the new parts onto the ride and she looked good!!!!

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 7 561D7F69-68E5-4A1A-B738-DC39A9C8431F-8944-0000087D12529432_zpscc532244

I stood back and admired her...and then thought to myself " She would do someone proper!! Time for a new home!!" So i listed her at a fairly low price. A cool fellow by the name of Wanted answered the ad. After a quick bit of haggling she left for $8000. On the way to the bank i stopped to get gas and noticed a small ad on the local boards.......1987 Trans Am for sale $20k
I looked at the parts list on thought, man that would be a sweet drag ride but the price was good but a lil out of my range. I decided to make the call anyway, even if it was just to see it. i called the fellow named Ennis and was shocked by his response!!! For $11k he would sell me the car with drag tires!!! i was on that faster than you read this!!!! Loaded up the transport and quickly scooped the T/A up. It had some quality parts on it and even had a newer engine swap out of the G8 GXP!! And when i started it up, i could barely hear myself over the super chager whine!!! Didnt even stop to take pictures before i took it to the track!!!! After a quick tweak in the pits we managed a best run on the day of 11.852. Not bad for a sub 500 hp car!!! Time to get her back to the garage and go through the car and see what i really have!!!!!

Called up my boy TXSchmidt and told him about the new drag car and he was excited but i could tell he was frustrated with the power output on his S14. The guy was working day and night to get some parts on that car and i could let him keep busting ass for no reason. So i made him a deal he couldnt refuse!! i offered to trade him even up for his SR20DET with sport cooling and intercooler for Shquitta's power plant. A pristine RB26DETT w/ Tomei ARMS sport turbos!!! Even went a step further and traded him his Nismo sport 5 speed for my Nismo race 6 speed!! He couldnt belive it and i assured him it was true. I just wanted him to have fun and not worry about keeping up with the crowd. i had plenty of cars and i could let Quitta sit for a while. Pimps dont let other pimps down!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next