Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!

Go down 
+38
phi11yAc3
TGF KillaCali
Impulse
Sidewinder
Document_One
Dusin
Drags
SrtifiedEric
Coty
TDT Spirit
D1 DEMON
DIS OldManTiger
CheekyChipsYo
PortableCorpse
ONI Synyster
Shinjitsu
Cougar
xARCTIKKAMOx
AC x Stunner
xCalluumm
Jamezz Allured
Verza 7T
MichaelC
APX maroman
Ennis
MosukeKodoSan
addiem0nster
Neroz
Falken HD
Hoonmob
TRK
Texas Chia
MrTupas
Mooove
TXSCHMIDT
Smooth
ExtremeTurboLag
Kru Jones
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:32 pm

Yeah i do dudes too! As is do them in for asking silly questions...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:39 pm

good save

Back to top Go down
SrtifiedEric
Oil Changer
SrtifiedEric

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:35 am

Rhetorical... BC we all know the answer....
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:37 pm

Picked up myself a fly lil Lexus yesterday....

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 10 8663117038_72bb066a60_z
image by Kru Jones, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
Dusin
Wheels And A Drop
Dusin

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:02 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:09 pm

Kru Jones wrote:
Picked up myself a fly lil Lexus yesterday....

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 10 8663117038_72bb066a60_z
image by Kru Jones, on Flickr

I recognize that vent work..... Cool. Nice ride brosef.

Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:22 pm

Nice little car you got there, it would be ashamed if something were to happen to it
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:26 pm

Dragz wrote:
Nice little car you got there, it would be ashamed if something were to happen to it

Why would the car be embarrassed?

Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:59 pm

DIS OldManTiger wrote:
Dragz wrote:

Why would the car be embarrassed?

Exactly.....lol and that vent is from this one cool cat I know......ill introduce you to him...

And what's gonna happen to it Mister Dragz.....got my eye on you buddy...lol
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 7:03 pm

Kru Jones wrote:
Exactly.....lol and that vent is from this one cool cat I know......ill introduce you to him...

That looks like some shit a cool cat would do, lol.

And be real careful man, I don't know what type of compromising position Dragz plans to put your Lexus in to make it ashamed, but I'd be worried if I were you, lol.

Back to top Go down
SrtifiedEric
Oil Changer
SrtifiedEric

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 7:29 pm

It involves a bowl of ice, two plungers, a stuffed animal and strawberry jelly...
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:46 pm

SrtifiedEric wrote:
It involves a bowl of ice, two plungers, a stuffed animal and strawberry jelly...
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:02 pm

Dragz wrote:
SrtifiedEric wrote:

This makes me EXTRA nervous....LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:48 pm

Bizzump to get off page 2!!
Back to top Go down
Document_One
Oil Changer
Document_One

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 10:35 am

jones how did you get that picture of the AE86 here without getting you know banned? Because dont you have to upload it the storefront? Also can you send me the S14 parts list.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:37 pm

Lol! I have a lot of pics like that...and they were taken before the big banning...I got banned and had to restart......

Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:27 am

Congrats on the position Kru! One thing to say......
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:19 am

does this mean i have to stop calling you a prick behind your back now kru? geek
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:33 am

Lol! So THATS what you were saying all this time....... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:51 am

Bump so you can look at my sig.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:27 am

Lmao! It gets me every time!
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:21 pm

Kru Jones wrote:
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:27 pm

Dragz wrote:
Kru Jones wrote:
I'm not so sure.... shes always lookin at me when she says it Shocked Sad
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:32 pm

MosukeKodoSan wrote:
Dragz wrote:
Kru Jones wrote:
I'm not so sure.... shes always lookin at me when she says it Shocked Sad

I just think of it in how she would say it and what her Face Expression in the middle of them say... and then think of it as like a Tide Commercial kinda...
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:18 pm

Congrats on moderation-ism Kru! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next