Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!

Go down 
+38
phi11yAc3
TGF KillaCali
Impulse
Sidewinder
Document_One
Dusin
Drags
SrtifiedEric
Coty
TDT Spirit
D1 DEMON
DIS OldManTiger
CheekyChipsYo
PortableCorpse
ONI Synyster
Shinjitsu
Cougar
xARCTIKKAMOx
AC x Stunner
xCalluumm
Jamezz Allured
Verza 7T
MichaelC
APX maroman
Ennis
MosukeKodoSan
addiem0nster
Neroz
Falken HD
Hoonmob
TRK
Texas Chia
MrTupas
Mooove
TXSCHMIDT
Smooth
ExtremeTurboLag
Kru Jones
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
TRK
TRK

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:18 am

I only buy Hachis, haha.
Used to own three and an M3 GTS but lost those since I started over.
Love the way they handle, so nimble :]

If you you ever get to sell it before the 10th of December or so, let me know ;]
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:55 am

i think were going to have to bring back socal's hooker squad....
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:50 am

Bring them hoes out!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:01 pm

Sitting around the shop nervously awaiting the transposrt truck to arrive i began to think "What have i got myself into?". Only having a hair above 10k in the bank i took the gamblr and bought to vehicles sight unseen out of the local paper. "Oh boy if these things need a lot of work i may have to just cut my losses" was the only think that i could think of!!! Suddenly i got a call from TxSchmidt. "Wassup pimpin? Bring Tracy to the track and lets get some slidin in!!" Boom!! Thats the ticket. So i jumped in the old 86 and headed to the local spot.
STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 Psbnb
STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 2close

Nothing like tire smoke and blow off valves to make ya feel better!!! yeah fenders get bent, paint gets rubbed but as my man Texas Chia put it "Drift Happens......"

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 Conekiller
After killing a few of those evil cones i forgot all about the gamble i just took. as we sat in the pits someone informed us that in a few minutes the track was shutting down for a Silvia Show and Shine Cruise!! As luck would have it the first truck arrived with my new 240!!! Wow is she beautiful!!!! Without a second thought i jump in and fell in line with the other drivers. The casual cruise quickly turned into to quite the spirited battle!!

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 Forza54

Plenty pleased with the initial feel i quickly began to invision upgrades and modifications.... Will this be the drift beast i dream of owning... i gazed longingly at her and could only wonder.............
STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 BnB240

Honk Honk..."wuh..What? The other truck!!! The Integra has arrived" someone yelled at me. We quickly loaded the 240 and strolled to the pits to see the other treasure. " Tracks shutting down, so you'll have to drive her back home if you want to test her out" The driver told me. Cool im tired anyway. Slid in behind the wheel of this pearl white icon and thought " Can i be so lucky? is this one going to be a good buy as well?" YES IT IS the Teggy told me as it purred to life. Nothing like ridign home in JDM style after a long day of pimpin it at the track. Pulled up at the house and jumped out. Took about 3 steps and turned back to look at her and told my self " This pimp has got it made!!!"

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 Bnbteg

Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:41 pm

Haha, nice!
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:07 pm

TRK wrote:
Let me know if you're ever selling that Hachi ;]

FYI, that Hachi was the same one that you sold me awhile ago haha. Would be funny if it went back to you.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:44 am

Is that my 240? Hahah i sold mine to Bandit looking exactaly like that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:52 pm

Well since i had 2 touge cars i decided to rid myself of one. The original plan was to swap the motor into the Si and make a few runs up and down the local pass when a sweet deal fell into play. looks like with a trade and a small amount of cash i could aquire the legendary Blackbeard!! Hmmmm....why the hell not? So the deal was done and the car was aquired. Nothing special (yet) i thought but none the less i was excited!!! So with a quick clean up plans began to form....Wedsport rims were already the shoe of choice so those will remain. A fresh coat of wax on the black paint and a camo fender to provide some swag!!!! Pimp Squad had to represent blackbeard history so a couple of Jolly rogers went on the side to remind the comp of what was up!!!! Ahhhhhh thats just moving a lil too fast right now but ill let you get a peek at how she sits at the moment..

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 Bnbs132

Even with the stock motor, the ole boy still does work....

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 BnBS13
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:01 pm

Well we got the word that a new Drift leauge was starting up....."The GRDA is whats its called" one of the shop hands to told me. " You should enter it, whta do ya have to lose" He has a point i told myself. I drift for fun but never in a comp but theres no time like the present. So after a quick scan of the bank account and a quick ride in the Hachi it was determined that a few more parts will be needed. Made a quick call to our parts house and secured a new HKS turbo and Intercooler. Even got lucky while cleaning the shop and found an old gift certificate for some free chassis parts. Yeah buddy!!!! So after what seemed to be a looooong wait the parts arrived. Like a precision NASCAR team all pimps on deck jumped in and got to work. Got the engine a lot faster than we figured so a lil body work was done. "She's almost ready" i proudly told my crew. Aint nothing like having the Pimp Squad on your side!!!

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 BNBT86
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:05 pm

"Well decisions had to be made and we have to get the ball rolling" was the first thing i heard as i walked into the shop. "Wassup?" i asked Cj (the service manager) "Good news and bad news boss. Which one do ya want first?" "Gimmie the bad news" i replied.

"We had to sell Blackbeard. Checked over the bank funds and we just cant get things done with 4 cars at the shop so one had to go. Sold her for $5700 with the Works. Hope you're not angry"

"Nah, its all good brotha man. You keep the finances in check so i can play hard. Dont worry about bro. Hit me with the good stuff"

"Well we detailed the Civic today and found a gift certificate for a set of rims stuffed under the seat"

KACHING!!! i quickly grabbed the reciept and pulled the site up online. Made a quick call to see if it was real or a hoax. It was real!!!! TSW Trackstar 4s here we come!!! So i phoned in my order and got back to business.

"Is the hachi ready for GRDA?"
"Not yet boss, we need just a few more things and then she'll be beast!!!" replied CJ
"Sweet dog balls bro!! I knew i hired ya for a reason!!. So have you been thinking about plans for the 240?

"i have some ideas" he slyly grinned at me " You wanna hear them"

"Oh yes i do but first lets get that 86 up to speed" Couldnt even get the words out before he was gone and off to work!!!

Thats boys gonna be a real pimp someday........
Back to top Go down
Neroz
Cut Springs
Neroz

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:22 am

Give me your hachi...it's so sexy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:55 pm

Neroz wrote:
Give me your hachi...it's so sexy Twisted Evil

Negative on that!!! I <3 my 86!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:37 pm

Well with the Hachi well underway for GRDA upgrades..the thought turned to my lil Civvie. Shes been an awesome daily driver but the itch for more power is always in the back of my mind.

"You know that there is an autocross tourney coming soon" yelled Cj from under the hood of the 86. " Why dontcha use the Si for that?"

Why didnt i think of that?

So i whipped out the Visa and the catalogs and began a furious search for parts. One word kept poppin in my mind as i searched..TURBO!!!! So after a quick searc, i secured a Turbonetics 15116 kit for the Si (comes with a Spearco intercooler as well). Gave Cj a 12 pack and the "get'er done!!!" order and left. After a quick mid-afternoon date with Carrie (my wife) i arrived back to the shop in awe!!

"Done already?" I asked

"Thats what you pay me for Boss!!!"

went through a quick run down of the parts with him and fired her up. "boy that sounds nice but how does she pull?

"Take her out and see"

With a blip of the throttle i was off. What a difference!!!!! Spooling up like a boss, i ran her through her gears. Nice stuff Cj i thought to myself as i jammed her into the next gear. Almost ready for serious competition but im gonna need some seat time. I think theres a Civic race at the local track soon.....lemme see if i can find that entry form.....
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:16 pm

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 080218_cru_jones_rad_zps1fe0e176

Teen heart throb.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:53 pm

addiem0nster wrote:
STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 080218_cru_jones_rad_zps1fe0e176

Teen heart throb.

LOL!!! You found me.......
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:43 pm

Well we got the Civic up speed and made a run in the first event. Not the best results but a very solid base to build on. Boy that blow off valve sounds wicked on the decel!!! " Could be a lot worse" I thought to myself......Too many irons in the fire right now. GRDA, The AutoX tourney, and keeping the boys on task with keepin the cars in line has me more than drained.

Ring~ Ring...stupid cell phone..always breaking my concentration while im trying to think...

"Hello?"

"May i speak to Kru Jones please? Replied the stranger on the phone

After a brief introduction the voice inform me that he was a representative of a lucrative tuning shop and they were in need of a driver.

" Whats the f-ing catch player, nothings free" i replied

" Just give it you all and run the team colors is all we ask. We have heard through the grapevine that a) you're a stand up guy, and b) nobody wheels a 86 like you do. So if this is ok with you we can get the paperwork going and get the car shipped."

"Shipped? i already have a Hachi..Im confused"

"Oh" he chuckled " Guess i didnt tell you the best part. We have a drift spec Levin waiting to be shipped to you. The car even comes with its own personal mechanic. Marsin Speed. Great guy, knows AE86s like they were his children. He's the one driving the truck. Take care of the dude will ya?"

Man was i stoked. Paper work and all contracts were faxed and signed over to Hi-Octane HQ and the wait started.........

Few days rolled past and i got a frantic call

" Where are ya boi, me cant find no stinkin shop" said the guy with the heaviest Jamacian accent i heard in my life"

"You must be Marsin!! You'r close pimp so ill guide ya home"

After a quick set of directions i saw the hauler cme bouncing down the street. Marsin jumped from the cab with a devilish grin and asked if i wanted to see my new baby. He didnt even wait for me to answer before he hit the door and rolled her out.

" Good enough boss?"

" I cant even begin to tall ya how good it is!!! Gimme the keys" i shouted!!!

Lemme tell ya this Levin was nothing like the Treuno. Boosting like a boss, i could barely hide my enthusiasm!!! i had to stop because i simply wasnt used to all that power in an 86!!!! So we parked it in a special section of the garage and all i could do was stare. Cant wait to test her out at the track tonite!!!!!

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 Built20not20bought
STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 Hioct

Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:00 pm

"Well even Marsin couldnt work his magic this week" I said as i tossed the keys on the counter. " It cant be the car, its gotta be me"

Just as i said that i got a phone call from TXSchmidt

"Wassup my dude? What's pimpin these days"

After a brief convo about my lack of autocross skills, the topic suddenly turned to my 240.

"You still got that turd?" He asked "I got a killer deal for ya if you do"

"Oh Shit.....define killer" i laughed

He then proceeded to explain to me that he had come across a Datsun 510 in exellent condition. He had added a few components but felt like it just wasnt his style. He offered to trade me even up for the 240.

" You must be smoking crack! A 5 and dime for my 240? that boy better be cleeeeean!"

"Does a pimp lie to anothe pimp? C'mon bro you know whats up. Just come on over, bring the title and take it off my hands. Trust me you will be amazed"

Well what have i got to lose. i thought. The 240 just sits so why the heck not. So i gave her a quick wash, filled up the tank and headed over to TX's.

"Where's this beast you are telling me about" i asked him. Not really sure if he was serious or not.

"Its actually in front of my shop downtown. Gimme the keys to that 240 and lets go get her." He replied.

So we went for a quick lil ride. All the time he was pointing out the finer details of circuit racing.

" I know you're a drag racer at heart but you cant just stomp the pedal. It takes finesse and skill. Watch me for a bit and you'll see what i mean"

So i did just that although my ego was stung a lil bit. Diving into corners, applying throttle on exits of apexs all started to make sense as her railed the 240 around a few corners. i completely lost track of time and space until the car came to an abrupt halt.

"You ready Kru? its abput to come into view in a couple seconds. And sure enough as we rounded the last corner i saw her sitting on the curb.

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 Dottie

"Since you name all your cares whats this one gonna be called?"

One glance at her and it hit me..."Dottie fo sho!!" i laughed. "pop the hood and lemme see the gerbils"

"Aint no gerbils under there" Schmidtty replied " Its swapped but i couldnt tell ya what it is tho"

I almost couldnt contain myself..... it had a VQ35 and to top it all off it was boosted!!! SCORE!!!

" Are you for real man" I had to ask "This is worth alot more than my 240. Do i owe ya anything?"

" Not at all pimp. Just take care of her. Now if you'll excuse me i have a new toy to plat with too" And with a quick dump of the clutch her let all 155 ponies loose on the 240 and speed off. I have to admit i was a lil nervous firing up such a small car with such big balls. As i slid in behind the wheel i nnoticed a note taped to the rearview mirror.

Watch out around 4000 Rpm..she REALLY wakes up then...TX

Hmmm...im no punk but whats in this thing and like a bolt of lightning me and Dottie took to the road. OMG was this thing tits. The power was almost too much at first but as the miles ticked off i become..well almost one with her. After bobming the mountain for what seemed like hours i finally decided to head home. On the way i had to stop and pull over just to take one more look at her.

"Is this really mine or am i just dreaming" i wondered but the honk of a horn in the distance quickly snapped me back to reality. It is mine and we gonna run this town tonite!!!!

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 Dot1
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:06 pm

pimpin since been pimpin since been pimpiin
i'll have to hit the togue with ya in my lil bluebird
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:27 pm

Heck's yeah bro! 510 FTW!
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:36 pm

We takin' over this year,
Ya hear?
STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 8318152649_fdba75c071_z
nissan-bluebird-510-blog-1 by MosukeKodoSan, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:17 pm

Simply wicked.......cheers
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:22 pm

" Dude its you first comp dont be so hard on yourself" TXSchmidt said to me as he walked in on me kicking shit around in the garage. "You can only get better from here. You entered, showed up, made some runs and brought the car back in one piece. Sounds like a win to win. Cheer up loser!!!" Only pimps are allowed to talk to me like that and the due is definitely a pimp so i gave him a half grin and let it slide. He may have a point. Just when my anger level got to managable state the phone rang. I looked over at the caller ID and my heart began to race. Hi-Octane was on the phone and they probably want answers. Sure enough it was only seconds into the conversation before the dreded "How'd ya do" question was asked. I reluctantly told him the details and waited for the response. Are they taking the car back? Firing me? My mind couldnt keep up with all the bad thoughts floating around up there.

"We knew this might happen and you may start to feel this way. Rest assured that we chose you for a reason and good, bad or anything in between you are our diver and we are behind ya 100%. Even heard your opponet BeeDee say it was a good comp and that you would only get better" Boy i couldnt have felt any better at that time. So after a few more minutes or team strategy and direction i ended the call. I turned around to share the great news when i noticed TX on his cell phone in the middle of a very heated discussion. He immediately ended the call, threw the phone down and stormed out. I gave him a few minutes and follew him outside to check up on him. I found him sitting on the hood of the 240 i had recently traded him.

"You good dudeski? Something wrong"

He proceeded to tell me that all was not well back in Texas and that he would have to move back to iron a few things out. He was going to return but didnt know when. i asked him what i could do to help and waited for his answer. Several minutes of silence passed bewtween us;. I knew the guy had alot on his mind but i was in no rush.

" Im gonna have to seel everything here to take care of some things back home. I dont think my Levin is reliable enough to make the trip and the 240...well i know you want her back. tell ya what..if you want to help Trade me the Civic for the Levin.......Ill give you back the 240 too. That way i know i have a reliable car to drive around in and my babies will go to a good home"

We shot the shit about it and truthfully i didnt take him seriously. I was after his Levin for a while and it would bu under bad circumstances that i took ownership. i told him about my feelings and he would hear none of it.

"Come get your goddamn cars outta my garage and bring my Civic chump" He said with that smooth Texas accent

"'Nuff said you s.o.b Your shits on the way"

I couldnt believe it not only will i have 2 AE86s and a Datsun 510. ill have my 240 back and enough money to get her started on her road to glory!!! We made all the neccessary arrangements and paperwork and the deal ways finalized in a few days. Almost hated to see the Civic go but its in good hands with a cool guy.

"When is the last time you saw the Levin Kru?" Tx asked as we drove slowly back to his old garage. He was leaving for a while and i really didnt have much to say but started to wonder about it. When was the last time i saw it? As we pulled up to his house it all came flooding back!!! It was immaculate!!!!! Body straight as an arrow and a fully built 4AGE. I couldnt wait to get behind the wheel. We parted ways and i slid hend the wheel. Before i even fired it up i just sat in the Bride seats and basked in 86 heaven..........

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 LEVINB
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:28 pm

Nice read!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:58 pm

Thanks for the Works, bro! Ship 'em out whenever is best for you!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:03 am

Works recleared and shipped! Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!   STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STAY FLY HQ~~~~Home of the Bootie Bang Drift Gang~~~`#tailtappin!
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Forza Motorsport 4 :: Community Garages-
Jump to: