Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC

Go down 
+9
MosukeKodoSan
PoL1c3
Cougar
DB BeeDee
Texas Chia
MichaelC
Smooth
APX BaINdIt
xCalluumm
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Texas Chia
Mr. DIY

BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC   BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:57 pm

thats such a nice kit.

is it on ur SF?
Back to top Go down
l iAlexxx l
l iAlexxx l

PostSubject: Re: BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC   BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:59 pm

Got a grey BN inspired one for free on there.

Click
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Texas Chia
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC   BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:03 pm

i may go pick it up, it will match my new all grey drift cars
Back to top Go down
l iAlexxx l
l iAlexxx l

PostSubject: Re: BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC   BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:04 pm

I've ALWAYS used grey haha, I'm boring
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC   BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:38 pm

BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC - Page 3 8218520398_14b697f4be_z

How does this look, Alex?
Back to top Go down
l iAlexxx l
l iAlexxx l

PostSubject: Re: BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC   BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:45 pm

TBH it could use alot of work...
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC   BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:50 pm

yeah i just looked at yours and my face was like -______-
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC   BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:56 pm

Damn Alex, that's awesome! Colour is pretty much spot on.
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC   BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:35 pm

Hey Alex, would you be okay gifting me an unlocked version of the BN Sports one? I just want to mess around with the colors, I swear you won't see it up for sale in my SF or the AH. I'm trying to maintain a pretty good rep of being honest as possible, haha. I'm good at rust, but crap at body kits.
Back to top Go down
l iAlexxx l
l iAlexxx l

PostSubject: Re: BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC   BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:00 pm

No, sorry.

It's nothing personal, I've never given a paint out like that before though. I almost didn't release it.
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC   BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:16 pm

No biggy. It's a great piece! I was just looking to change up the colors and add stickers and stuff to it for a personal car. But I know how it is to be sketchy about giving out something you spent hours on. I almost didn't want to release my rusty 240, until a bunch of people told me that'd pay 10k for it, haha. Wanted it to be exclusive to me, you know? But the offers were too good to pass up.

You're one of my favorite painters in FM4. I've got a lot of your vinyls and a bunch of your pro drift cars, too. Ass-kissing aside, you're seriously one of the best. <3
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC   BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:19 pm

I would want it so I can try and become a better painter, to learn the techniques if you may.
But I can understand it if you want it to be yours and yours only.

I just really want to become a better painter and be able to make realistic looking bodykits.
Back to top Go down
l iAlexxx l
l iAlexxx l

PostSubject: Re: BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC   BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:29 pm

addiem0nster wrote:
No biggy. It's a great piece! I was just looking to change up the colors and add stickers and stuff to it for a personal car. But I know how it is to be sketchy about giving out something you spent hours on. I almost didn't want to release my rusty 240, until a bunch of people told me that'd pay 10k for it, haha. Wanted it to be exclusive to me, you know? But the offers were too good to pass up.

You're one of my favorite painters in FM4. I've got a lot of your vinyls and a bunch of your pro drift cars, too. Ass-kissing aside, you're seriously one of the best. <3
Seriously thank you! I've put so much hard work into the paints I do along with running QD and keeping it alive is really hard sometimes. But hearing things like that is really what keeps me going. I appreciate that alot man. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
l iAlexxx l
l iAlexxx l

PostSubject: Re: BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC   BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:31 pm

TRK wrote:
I would want it so I can try and become a better painter, to learn the techniques if you may.
But I can understand it if you want it to be yours and yours only.

I just really want to become a better painter and be able to make realistic looking bodykits.
Copy what other make, it's an easy way to pick up a technique, or pick a really mellow easy kit you want to replicate and make it look EXACTLY how it looks on the car.

There are different ways to do the same kit though and it's all about perspective, that is the most important thing when making a kit. It will only look good from one angle so make sure the whole car is made for that one angle your viewing it as.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC   BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:24 am

Yeah, that's my main concern.
I always tried to make my kits looks like they are actually wider, so I made subtle kits that flow with the body of the car.

I think with the matte paint I would be able to do more realistic things, but it's matte :[
Back to top Go down
l iAlexxx l
l iAlexxx l

PostSubject: Re: BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC   BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:27 am

I learned on metallic, no masking
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC   BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:39 am

I can't do metallic for that exact reason, no masking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC   BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BNB Paint Request: Drift Union RX-7 FC
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3