Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Live For Speed (For PC)

Go down 
+8
TRK
APX maroman
xCalluumm
MichaelC
Volkswagen Yo
Texas Chia
Spaz
Falken HD
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

Live For Speed (For PC) Empty
PostSubject: Live For Speed (For PC)   Live For Speed (For PC) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:34 am

Any of you guys have LFS for PC? It looks like a really fun game to play (Customization, Cars, Etc.) I wish I had a computer for gaming.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
Spaz
Mr. DIY
Spaz

PostSubject: Re: Live For Speed (For PC)   Live For Speed (For PC) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:04 am

You have to have a good PC for that?
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Live For Speed (For PC)   Live For Speed (For PC) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:06 am

Thats what Iv'e heard. You have to have a 'gaming' computer for the game to be able to work properly.
Back to top Go down
Texas Chia
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Live For Speed (For PC)   Live For Speed (For PC) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:32 am

you don't have to have a gamin computer, you just need know what graphics settings will allow it to run smoothly.

that's how i get GRID to work on my PC, and my PC doesn't even run Minecraft anymore
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: Live For Speed (For PC)   Live For Speed (For PC) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:35 am

4GB Ram, 1GB deicated to video, i3 processer and a graphics card from a IBM computer that Bill Gates ran the first GUI on.

Runs high graphics and still gets 60FPS.

Can't play Battlefield: Bad Company 2 on Very low.
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: Live For Speed (For PC)   Live For Speed (For PC) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:55 am

I got to get all the mods to work, but this is by far my favorite. Adjustable stance and a LS3 under the hood.

Live For Speed (For PC) 8216504570_2e88144412_z
LFS1 by ForzaTuner, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Live For Speed (For PC)   Live For Speed (For PC) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:00 am

haha this may have just started a pc gaming thread
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: Live For Speed (For PC)   Live For Speed (For PC) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:14 am

Heck ya. I had to re download it because all I had was free shit. But that car is the best for drifting and moding.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Live For Speed (For PC)   Live For Speed (For PC) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:00 am

Im surprised my pos laptop can run this game haha.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Live For Speed (For PC)   Live For Speed (For PC) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:39 pm

Texas Chia wrote:
you don't have to have a gamin computer, you just need know what graphics settings will allow it to run smoothly.

that's how i get GRID to work on my PC, and my PC doesn't even run Minecraft anymore
On that note, I might think about getting it.
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: Live For Speed (For PC)   Live For Speed (For PC) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:25 pm

It's 24 pounds for the full license ($38) as I had to buy it. I had a cracked version, but I then upgraded to a 64 bit Windows 7 and it doesn't work anymore. So, I broke down and bought it. I can say, as I said before, the best drifting game period.

Pro's over FM4
Modable car (Any Engine, Tire/Rim sizes, Power/Torque, Suspension alignment, Spacers)
Make your own sections with a track editor
Full 900 degrees of steering (even without a wheel)
Tires feel like tires
Open track configurations

Cons
Limited cars and tracks
graphics aren't that fantastic.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Live For Speed (For PC)   Live For Speed (For PC) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:29 pm

thinkin bout getting this. are any of the CSR/GT2 wheens compatable with xbox and PC?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Live For Speed (For PC)   Live For Speed (For PC) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:59 pm

Volkswagen Yo wrote:
4GB Ram, 1GB deicated to video, i3 processer and a graphics card from a IBM computer that Bill Gates ran the first GUI on.

Runs high graphics and still gets 60FPS.

Can't play Battlefield: Bad Company 2 on Very low.
Do you think i could play LFS on my laptop? I have a Gateway NV73?
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: Live For Speed (For PC)   Live For Speed (For PC) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:42 pm

You should be able to. Maybe not on high settings, but this game doesn't look to amazing on high settings unless you have a desktop. Go ahead and download the game and mess with the demo some.

And @Ryan, Idk man. I know the G25 and 27 are.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Live For Speed (For PC)   Live For Speed (For PC) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:56 pm

Volkswagen Yo wrote:
You should be able to. Maybe not on high settings, but this game doesn't look to amazing on high settings unless you have a desktop. Go ahead and download the game and mess with the demo some.

How much does the full game cost? And i take it the demo is free?? And i dont have a controller or a wheel, how would i play the game.
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: Live For Speed (For PC)   Live For Speed (For PC) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:26 pm

The game cost $38. The demo is free. and to drive, use the keyboard for all your functions, but you steer with your mouse. Stupid hard to learn, but fantastic once you get it down.

And you sir have gotten my back into this game. Haven't played it in about a year. So many new things I have missed.

Live For Speed (For PC) 8218317570_f074a74393_c
LFS2 by ForzaTuner, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Mr. DIY
Spaz

PostSubject: Re: Live For Speed (For PC)   Live For Speed (For PC) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:28 pm

Falken HD wrote:
Volkswagen Yo wrote:

How much does the full game cost? And i take it the demo is free?? And i dont have a controller or a wheel, how would i play the game.

That was my next question! lol
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Live For Speed (For PC)   Live For Speed (For PC) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:28 pm

Does this work on Mac?
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Live For Speed (For PC)   Live For Speed (For PC) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:39 pm

I just downloaded the demo. So excited!
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Live For Speed (For PC)   Live For Speed (For PC) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:05 pm

I just played the demo, and i have a question. Can i change it to manual shifting because right now its on automatic. And can i upgrade a car in the demo?
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: Live For Speed (For PC)   Live For Speed (For PC) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:09 pm

You change the shifting under controls. Near the top you'll see Auto Shift, click that.

And you can mod the car. You can't upgrade as such.

Here's where I get most of my mods. If you just downloaded it, your game will be version .6b. That is different than Z25, Z28 and such.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Live For Speed (For PC)   Live For Speed (For PC) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:15 pm

Volkswagen Yo wrote:
You change the shifting under controls. Near the top you'll see Auto Shift, click that.

And you can mod the car. You can't upgrade as such.

Here's where I get most of my mods. If you just downloaded it, your game will be version .6b. That is different than Z25, Z28 and such.

Ok, can you upgrade the cars power? If so, can you please help me out with that.
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: Live For Speed (For PC)   Live For Speed (For PC) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:35 pm

Yes. You have to download this.

From there you can create any engine, stance, and power/torque numbers you want. I am currently running a V12 in my S14...
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Live For Speed (For PC)   Live For Speed (For PC) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:39 pm

where can i download cars?
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Live For Speed (For PC)   Live For Speed (For PC) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:41 pm

Volkswagen Yo wrote:
Yes. You have to download this.

From there you can create any engine, stance, and power/torque numbers you want. I am currently running a V12 in my S14...

Lol i appologize, which 'download' icon do i click on to download it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live For Speed (For PC)   Live For Speed (For PC) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Live For Speed (For PC)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next