Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(JDCS) shells and motors bought and sold here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
86guy
Mr. DIY
86guy

(JDCS) shells and motors bought and sold here  Empty
PostSubject: (JDCS) shells and motors bought and sold here    (JDCS) shells and motors bought and sold here  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:54 am

ALL DRIFT CARS ANY RWD WILL BE TUNED IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR CAR WE CAN HELP U GIVE US THE CAR AND WE TELL YOU WHAT IT NEEDS FOR DRIFT AND WE TELL YOU HOW MUCH ITL COST AND HOW MUCH TUNE WILL COST...

TUNES WILL COST FROM 1000-5000 DEPENDS ON WHAT CAR
LABOUR-500
Car will be tuned in watever class your car is in
NISSAN - Silvias, Skylines, 510s, 350Z, 370Z, 240SX SE
TOYOTA- Supras, AE86, altezza, soarer
SUBARU RWD only- 90-10 Legacys, 98-08 Imprezas
MITSUBISHI- Starion
BMW- E30-E46 M3s, E28-E48 M5s
LEXUS- SC300, IS350, IS300, ISF, GS350, SC430
MAZDA- RX7s, MX5s, RX8s
Also muscle car drift tunes avalible jus ask shoudnt be a problem.

prices will b descused wit owner of car no parts will be changed unless paid for by owner of car if parts do need to be changed owner will be noted and wont b changed untill owener has sed yes parts changed will be included in price of tune.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
going to build a car for the shop

Make:
Model:
parts list:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Owner of shop :
86guy-japanese car tuner

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SHOP BANK: $500
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SHOP INVENTORY PARTS
prices negotiable
street brakes mr2 1000
sport anti roll bars front mr2 800
sport anti roll bars rear mr2 800
street clutch mr2 400
street gearbox mr2 1000
race driveline mr2 1400
mazdaspeed front bumper fc3s
bomex sideskirts fc3s
erebuni wing mr2
bomex 2 front bumper mr2
do luck wing s14

ENGINES
5.4-liter V-8 features 32 valves, supercharger from 2007 gt500 -Offers welcome

SHELLS
TOYOTA MR2 GT 1995 NO ENGINE
NISSAN SILVIA S14 NO ENGINE sold
MAZDA RX7 FB NO ENGINE

Last edited by 86guy on Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:27 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
86guy
Mr. DIY
86guy

PostSubject: Re: (JDCS) shells and motors bought and sold here    (JDCS) shells and motors bought and sold here  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:55 pm

bookings for tunes and upgrading.

Last edited by 86guy on Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: (JDCS) shells and motors bought and sold here    (JDCS) shells and motors bought and sold here  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:26 pm

Were do you get the money from the parts from ? Sorry if im incorrect, but it seems like your building cars without buying parts, which isen't allowed
Back to top Go down
86guy
Mr. DIY
86guy

PostSubject: Re: (JDCS) shells and motors bought and sold here    (JDCS) shells and motors bought and sold here  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 4:28 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
86guy
Mr. DIY
86guy

PostSubject: Re: (JDCS) shells and motors bought and sold here    (JDCS) shells and motors bought and sold here  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:58 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: (JDCS) shells and motors bought and sold here    (JDCS) shells and motors bought and sold here  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:15 pm

AC x Stunner wrote:
Were do you get the money from the parts from ? Sorry if im incorrect, but it seems like your building cars without buying parts, which isen't allowed

I was thinking the same, hence why my shop consists off there BNB build off parts, none taken, none added.

However, keep it up and going and build a bigger range, jap cars are fun, yes, but I also find too easy and rather boring!
Back to top Go down
86guy
Mr. DIY
86guy

PostSubject: Re: (JDCS) shells and motors bought and sold here    (JDCS) shells and motors bought and sold here  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:34 pm

i only do bnb man and i tell the customer what parts will be needed to make there car into drift car i tune all cars japs are just my fave
Back to top Go down
CheekyChipsYo
Junkyard Junkie
CheekyChipsYo

PostSubject: Re: (JDCS) shells and motors bought and sold here    (JDCS) shells and motors bought and sold here  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:38 pm

Ahhh I see, I didn't mean any offence, I agree, Jap cars are also my fav, hence my first purchase is the Zenki, however, try buying some awful car that you hate, build it, abuse it, tune it, abuse it some more, it opens your eyes to whats possible ... I mean my ( NOT BNB USED ) Nissan Micra ( Ooops it's jap ) But once tuned that thing hustles! aha, chips'
Back to top Go down
86guy
Mr. DIY
86guy

PostSubject: Re: (JDCS) shells and motors bought and sold here    (JDCS) shells and motors bought and sold here  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:04 pm

nissan micra haha
Back to top Go down
86guy
Mr. DIY
86guy

PostSubject: Re: (JDCS) shells and motors bought and sold here    (JDCS) shells and motors bought and sold here  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:53 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (JDCS) shells and motors bought and sold here    (JDCS) shells and motors bought and sold here  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(JDCS) shells and motors bought and sold here
Page 1 of 1