Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quick polite bank statement request (everyone plz read)

Go down 
+4
GrahamC216
Impulse
Smooth
MosukeKodoSan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

Quick polite bank statement request (everyone plz read) Empty
PostSubject: Quick polite bank statement request (everyone plz read)   Quick polite bank statement request (everyone plz read) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:50 pm

First off i know this doesnt apply to 90% of us but..
as you know smooth has setup the bnb police department,
what you may not know, is us members have no authority, we are simply extra eyes and ears for smooth to keep up with events on the forum and to watch for bending of the rules and forum dramas etc..
with that in mind, i've noticed and so have other bnbp members that there are a few banks that dont have totals or proper details for sales/buys
i know people arent actually cheating the system, its just lazy habit, but can everyone try to keep a running total (maybiez even with totals every few weeks in your timeline Embarassed ) and try to say what they bought/sold, and where from/to
As Kru says 'Clarity is key' Wink

this isnt meant as a rant or with any offence, just to try and keep banks organised Razz
waffle over
and thank you for reading
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Quick polite bank statement request (everyone plz read)   Quick polite bank statement request (everyone plz read) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:41 pm

This ^

We have the privelege of buying and selling cars/parts, so do your part in letting us moderators and the BNBPD know whom you bought/sold them to so we can go to both bank statements to make sure it is reflected.

Make our lives easier and have a clear bank statement. I had no idea you posted this Mosuke but thanks for doing so.
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Quick polite bank statement request (everyone plz read)   Quick polite bank statement request (everyone plz read) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:22 pm

I'll never do it. You'll never catch me.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Quick polite bank statement request (everyone plz read)   Quick polite bank statement request (everyone plz read) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:27 pm

you forgot muhuhahahaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
GrahamC216
BNBPD
GrahamC216

PostSubject: Re: Quick polite bank statement request (everyone plz read)   Quick polite bank statement request (everyone plz read) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:27 pm

haha you owned up your caught.hahaha.... Good idea posting it, probably should be posted in the fetting started thread too
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Quick polite bank statement request (everyone plz read)   Quick polite bank statement request (everyone plz read) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:58 pm

I didn't own up to anything lololololololol.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Quick polite bank statement request (everyone plz read)   Quick polite bank statement request (everyone plz read) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:51 pm

GrahamC216 wrote:
haha you owned up your caught.hahaha.... Good idea posting it, probably should be posted in the fetting started thread too

^^^
wouldn't be a problem if it was made clear at the start
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Quick polite bank statement request (everyone plz read)   Quick polite bank statement request (everyone plz read) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:05 pm

Haha, hope mine adds up. I know I can be a little vague; I mainly list cams as fitting a certain motor as opposed to fitting a specific car.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Quick polite bank statement request (everyone plz read)   Quick polite bank statement request (everyone plz read) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:18 pm

dont worry addie its not about which car its for rather what part, price and where from
Back to top Go down
Texas Chia
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Quick polite bank statement request (everyone plz read)   Quick polite bank statement request (everyone plz read) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:18 am

mine is color coded

and i update the colors every time i buy parts
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Quick polite bank statement request (everyone plz read)   Quick polite bank statement request (everyone plz read) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:24 am

I would if I could.... Be arsed lol
I'm sure I'll find 10min at some point to make mine as pretty as yours
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Quick polite bank statement request (everyone plz read)   Quick polite bank statement request (everyone plz read) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:48 am

check mine out Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick polite bank statement request (everyone plz read)   Quick polite bank statement request (everyone plz read) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick polite bank statement request (everyone plz read)
Page 1 of 1