Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bunqie's Horizon Graveyard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JiqSaw Bunqie
Mr. DIY
JiqSaw Bunqie

Bunqie's Horizon Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Bunqie's Horizon Graveyard   Bunqie's Horizon Graveyard I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:25 pm

Bunqie's Horizon Graveyard GetPhoto_zps9aa57df8
Spoiler:

Last edited by JiqSaw Bunqie on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:13 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
JiqSaw Bunqie
Mr. DIY
JiqSaw Bunqie

PostSubject: Re: Bunqie's Horizon Graveyard   Bunqie's Horizon Graveyard I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:57 pm

So Today while walking home from my moms house i found myself looking upon a white ford mustang cobra R in shambles for 27,000 i was astounded at the price it was right on the lot staring at me with is lights. As i walked home to tell my mom i found a parts garage named Dak's Garage i asked him if i bought this car could he maybe tune it he said of course with a cheesy grin. Though as i thought my luck couldnt get better i found an apartment it was stunning when i mean my day couldnt get better i ment i couldnt get better. My life was set for the day. I went to my mom's house told her about it and we got a moving truck and i bought the car cruising to the new apartment i stumbled upon a cute girl in a flannel jacket all nice and sexy i told her i'd give her a ride anywhere she wanted and she accepted. We voyaged to the Horizon Festival where i was amazed at all the tuned cars. So i had told her that i would come back when i had my car tuned and race, so after that she gave me her number. Later that afternoon she called me and said she didnt have a ride home so i took her home and you wouldnt expect happened i got laid. It was a wish come true, but as the day progressed she kept messaging me i couldnt take her so i started doing donuts in a parking lot and i met some great friend. This is my story of how i became one of the many Horizon racers

Today, I was chilling at home watching TV and an ad popped up oin my computer saying there was a stock evo for sale. So i quickly rushed to my computer i thought it was a miracle from heaven so i got my annoying girl friend and we drove my car down there and she drove the mustang home while i took my AWD glory out for a spin. She drove good for 10,000 now the real thing is why was it so cheap? So i asked the seller why is it so low and he had told me that he was giving it away for the reason he wanted a new car so i tok it off his hands. Now for the rest of my days i drive it blasting 1970 something by biggy baby baby.

Last edited by JiqSaw Bunqie on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Bunqie's Horizon Graveyard   Bunqie's Horizon Graveyard I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:10 pm

Dude. So much happened for you today haha.
I got a Mustang too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JiqSaw Bunqie
Mr. DIY
JiqSaw Bunqie

PostSubject: Re: Bunqie's Horizon Graveyard   Bunqie's Horizon Graveyard I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:14 pm

Ha i know it was a fun to.
We should cruise in ours soon.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Bunqie's Horizon Graveyard   Bunqie's Horizon Graveyard I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:08 pm

Should take Ryan's T/A to the strip and show them ricers some whatfor Wink
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Bunqie's Horizon Graveyard   Bunqie's Horizon Graveyard I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:10 pm

Haha, his T/A is a monster. Was cruising with him yesterday, it left me or the dust everytime haha.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Bunqie's Horizon Graveyard   Bunqie's Horizon Graveyard I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:23 pm

Can't wait to bring the evo along :C scared to bring the e30 out with you guys I'll be left trailing everytime.
Back to top Go down
JiqSaw Bunqie
Mr. DIY
JiqSaw Bunqie

PostSubject: Re: Bunqie's Horizon Graveyard   Bunqie's Horizon Graveyard I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:09 pm

sorry for the late response it was due to someone unplugging the internet but if you guys are up to it we can get some cruising
Back to top Go down
JiqSaw Bunqie
Mr. DIY
JiqSaw Bunqie

PostSubject: Re: Bunqie's Horizon Graveyard   Bunqie's Horizon Graveyard I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:17 pm

im back Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bunqie's Horizon Graveyard   Bunqie's Horizon Graveyard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bunqie's Horizon Graveyard
Page 1 of 1