Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frostbite tuning, A tuning shop with a difference!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edmard
Wakaba
Edmard

Frostbite tuning, A tuning shop with a difference! Empty
PostSubject: Frostbite tuning, A tuning shop with a difference!   Frostbite tuning, A tuning shop with a difference! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:27 am

TEMPORARY BANNER
Frostbite tuning, A tuning shop with a difference! 8493624844_737a21695a_c
^^^^CLICK FOR THE MAIN THREAD ON FORZA.NET^^^^

Hello BNB!

My name is Edmard and I bring to you, THE BEST TUNING SHOP IN FORZA HISTORY!!!!!!!!!

Ok that's a bold statement but that's what I want this to be. Each driver needs to be catered for individually and each driver needs to feel satisfied that their car is at it's peak performance in their hands. Every time you see a tune being sold as part of a shop, it's a paint shop. Why never a solo tuning shop? Because every time a tune is released, it's never quite right for everyone who uses it apart from the one guy who made it. It's weird how personal tuning can be but I want to make my tunes for BNB users absolutely personal and intended for the user. All tunes will be unlocked and free to distribute if the owner wants to share it and I will not be keeping a copy for myself.

If any of you are not sure about whether or not I will be able to deliver one of the best tunes you can get then be sure to check out my storefront for a few tunes that are good examples of my personal style, but please bare in mind that they are tuned for me and are just on my storefront as an example.

Also some of you might not be familiar with my background in tuning. I was one of the original Drift Doctors set up by the infamous GroupA (aka Groupert Awesome). In the drift doctors we would help out people with their tuning woes and help others to make a better car for themselves. I also wrote a tuning guide, with a little help from my fellow Docs.... The Drift Doctors Tuning Guide

Now, before you apply for a tune here on BNB it's important that you recognise that you are running on a budget and your car may not be fully built and tuneable. So here is my mini guide to all the tuneable parts and whether they should be put onto your car before I work my magic.
- First area is Tyre Pressures, with your low horse power cars streets are always fine. Sports aren't needed until you have a fully built competition car.
- Next is gearing. A lot of cars will be able to drift stock gearing or even sport. You don't have to waste money on race unless you are driving something which, again, is fully built.
Click the spoiler for some cars that have fantastic Gearboxes that should never be swapped out.
Spoiler:
- Next is the alignment, this requires race suspension and if you want to compete in competitions then be sure to have this upgrade. It will help you a lot.
- Next is Anti Roll Bars, you would be surprised but Sport ARB's are fine. Put race ones near the bottom of your buying list.
- Then there is the rest of the suspension which if you bought the suspension for alignment you should be able to tune anyways.
- Brakes, Not needed at all. Get street and you are fine. Once your car is fully built, swap them for race, or even sports will do.
- Differential. Sport diff is great and should be fine for a BNB car. Race will help a tad more though. Your decision there.

Okies. Well let me know in this thread if you would like me to work on your car and I will negotiate prices afterwards and once I have seen what other shops are charging.
With each tune comes a free FrostBite sticker for your car. Be sure to be an a party with me so I can pu one up on my Store Front for you to download, the sticker is exclusive to FrostBite customers.

Lastly. I'm a lazy shite so be sure to pester me constantly to get your tunes done.

Cheers,
ED
Back to top Go down
http://edmard.tumblr.com

Frostbite tuning, A tuning shop with a difference!
Page 1 of 1