Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage

Go down 
+11
MichaelC
RyanHappyHands
JUBER
Drags
ONI Synyster
Coty
addiem0nster
Cougar
Kru Jones
Mooove
PortableCorpse
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY
PortableCorpse

[SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage   [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:55 am

Updated the OP with pictures of the cars

As a bonus, here's a picture of the look I'm considering for a 240 when I get one to shove my KA in.
[SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage - Page 4 2Uv7j
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage   [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:23 pm

that looks good the way they are cropped
cheers
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage   [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:07 am

Bump. Haven't been able to play much Forza the past week or two. Either been messing with puppies or looking after my little brother. I miss you guys. D:

I seem to have a permanent moderate/strict NAT now for whatever reason. Removed the router from the equation, still getting the same issue. Guess someone takes issue with me playing vidya games over the internet.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage   [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:12 pm

have you checked your ISP's forums? when there are issues like this with virgin media, users find out the reasons (hidden updates usually) and any fixes/workarounds before virgin even admit there might be an issue
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage   [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:36 pm

HAHAHA. My ISP doesn't have a forum because they're a small as fuck local ISP. They're shit and it's the only internet that isn't dialup/satellite that is available where I am. D:

If I lived like a mile further up the road I could get a decent ISP, but such is life.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage   [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:38 pm

Try and find a mile long ethernet cable, find that house that has good connection, then plug dat shit in. Wink
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage   [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:40 pm

^^this! lol
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage   [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:46 pm

Thats something I would probably do for the shits. Razz
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage   [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:00 pm

Just need to solder the plugs on each end Wink
[SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage - Page 4 Jack-Cable-Drum
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage   [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:08 pm

Bring it on over, Mosuke
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage   [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:16 pm

Bury that shit and jam!
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage   [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:19 pm

i'm on my way.... just so you're not disappointed, the member of the village people in the photo is not included.... he's all mine hahaha
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage   [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:30 am

I heard that MosukeKodoSan is actually PortableCorpse in disguise.
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage   [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:30 am

PortableCorpse wrote:
I heard that MosukeKodoSan is actually PortableCorpse in disguise.

Someone wants a ban.
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage   [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:40 am

In reality, Coty is the only one who isn't PortableCorpse in disguise.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage   [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:08 am

I am also portable
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage   [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:03 pm

So today I picked up a good condition Nissan 240sx... My built KA24 finally has a home. But first, I have to carefully remove the KA24 that has called this car home for the last 19 years.

Anybody need a potty-trained, well groomed KA24? She's getting old, but she still has a lot of energy.
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage   [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:46 am

Welp, I got the old KA out and the new one in. Now I'm just waiting on the bits for the fuel system to ship. Also the bits for the Buddy Club racing exhaust and manifold. They said the bits for my fuel cell and lines should ship later today, and the exhaust stuff should ship by Thursday.

I'm really excited to get this car out on the track for a little fun. Smile

Edit: HA! I almost forgot that I picked up a mostly stock S14 yesterday! I spent around 8 grand on it, but it comes with some nice KW Competition 3-way coil-overs. I think I'll probably daily drive it for a while. I've been needing a decent daily, any way.
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage   [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:12 am

I love my E34 M5, but I don't get to drive her very often. I spend most of my time working on the other cars or tending to business.

It's really upsetting to walk in the garage every day and see her sitting there, a thin layer of dust accumulating across her surfaces.

Sometimes, I crawl in to the drivers seat and turn the key over, listening to her purr for a few minutes before shutting her down. It feels like I'm teasing her. As if I'm saying, "Remember all those times we screamed around corners sideways? Or when we thoroughly trounced Mongy and his TransAm? Well, we're not doing any of that. Now go back to sleep....."

...I think the 240sx can wait, tonight. I've got a date with a beautiful car that knows just how to make me smile.

Last edited by PortableCorpse on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage   [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:21 am

That read about the BMW almost made me cry...not even lying
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage   [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:36 am

[SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage - Page 4 Tumblr_mdw5eh7zJr1rwcc6bo1_250_zps238b6267
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage   [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:24 am

Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage   [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:30 am

Oh dear god. Reading the comments for that. Getting the story behind it. The feels.... Sad
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage   [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:55 am

That BMW can stay dead for what you said about my Transam.
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage   [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:05 am

You know it's true, Mongy. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage   [SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SpkD] PortableCorpse's FM4 Garage
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next