Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm loving Horizon, BUT...

Go down 
+11
ratR0
Volkswagen Yo
RyanHappyHands
TRK
ONI Synyster
Kru Jones
xCalluumm
TXSCHMIDT
Cougar
Smooth
addiem0nster
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mooove
Mooove

I'm loving Horizon, BUT... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm loving Horizon, BUT...   I'm loving Horizon, BUT... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:36 am

Get it in?
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DIS Boppinz
Wakaba
DIS Boppinz

PostSubject: Re: I'm loving Horizon, BUT...   I'm loving Horizon, BUT... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:29 pm

I think i owned horizon for about a week. I knew it was going to be less than desireable but the answer to Horizon is... FM4. Unfortunately it seems like a good bit of the time a lot of us like the previous title over the newest version but thats how it is.

Whats to come on the next gen consoles kinda scares me because i dont see things getting much better but thats only my opinion.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: I'm loving Horizon, BUT...   I'm loving Horizon, BUT... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:44 pm

improving graphics can get to a point of diminishing returns, when looking at 3d modeling

I'm loving Horizon, BUT... - Page 2 20130304-220214

The models in Forza models are pretty damn good when you zoom in real close. Yes you can find glitches and flaws, or areas that could be better but you have to agree they are very detailed. Its going to start coming down to improving EVERYTHING else. lighting, texture mapping, more realistic damage, smoke effects, physics, etc.

Forza still seems behind many other games in terms of realistic looking lighting and shadows. They have tried to improve it over the years but it still doesn't look quite right.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: I'm loving Horizon, BUT...   I'm loving Horizon, BUT... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:50 pm

FH and FM4 are a completely different game.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: I'm loving Horizon, BUT...   I'm loving Horizon, BUT... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:44 pm

xCalluumm wrote:
FH and FM4 are a completely different game.
haha, cal where to start
they are A different gameS, lol
i jest but they are not as different as you may think, the engine is the same as are the car models.
so different environment, with different lighting effects but thats really as far as it goes fella
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: I'm loving Horizon, BUT...   I'm loving Horizon, BUT... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:01 am

Oh and the vibration, but I agree mosuke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm loving Horizon, BUT...   I'm loving Horizon, BUT... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm loving Horizon, BUT...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Chat Lounge-
Jump to: