Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ)

Go down 
+23
stuey
xCalluumm
Smooth
RyanHappyHands
D1 DEMON
MichaelC
Coty
DIS Pointguard
Relentless
sSPapowSs
addiem0nster
JiqSaw Bunqie
Kru Jones
DIS M0LICI0US
CivicEJ9
END Cody
DIS Boppinz
Ennis
DIS OldManTiger
ONI Synyster
Falken HD
Impulse
DIS_SWIRLY
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ)   Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:38 pm

Yeah, it makes sense Callum, but he's talking about something else. He's saying we should get payouts every 24 hours and not every 12. I think that would probably do it better than reducing the payouts. I know the payouts have already been changed and I'm not complaining or anything. I'm just stating a point.

Stuey was also right about the people making 5 lobbies a day at 5-6 people and getting money up the gazoo.

Addie has a point as well about 16 man lobbies being a thing of legend, but now all of a sudden popping up like a Honda or Toyota.

Like I said, it's not about the money for me. It never was. People might say "well that's because you have over $110,000". Those people are wrong. It was never about the money for me. I won't collect today's lobby payout if we have one either. I know a few others are doing that.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ)   Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:49 pm

oookay.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ)   Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:14 pm

is bnb about money? no, its about having fun.

do i wish i could get huge lobby bonus's? hell yes but real life pays > video game pays.

getting butthurt over a few grand taken out for a full lobby? im starting to this some of BNB are money hungry, YES its nice to have alot of money, ive had alot at one point, it makes you feel good.

no disrespect for anyone but damn. all this over some fake money..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ)   Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:19 pm

+1^
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ)   Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:24 pm

What's funny to me is you were in some of the lobbies Callum. I just don't understand the logic behind doing what you did when you never had a problem with it before. That's all.
Back to top Go down
DIS Boppinz
Wakaba
DIS Boppinz

PostSubject: Re: Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ)   Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:24 pm

xCalluumm wrote:
But will you get $8,000 IRL for joining a drift meet? Not very Grassroots imo... Thats why I personally sent smooth a PM regarding the extremely high payout. I disagree with this petition as people are just doing these lobbys to get an extra payday basically.

/rant.

When an exhaust system and a flywheel for my BNB E36 cost 5k each, I think asking 8k for a 16-man lobby is completely understandable...

Everytime I've been in a 16-man lobby, it took a good bit of time, effort and patience to achieve and barely happened each time. But when it went down, its some of the best times I've had on Forza in quite some time.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ)   Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:35 pm

Exactally ^ I think changing the wait to 24 hours is completely fair. I've been in on most of the Lobby's, and let me tell you, it's just awesome seeing all 16 cars lined up, and seeing a huge ass drift train. It's just great. And like Kru said, OF COURSE it's about the money. If the money wasnt here to reel in the members, no one would join. But then at the same time, you have to realize, it's not completely about the money, it's about having a great time, with a bunch of great guys. But once again, my opinion is somewhat late because the money has changed back to 8k,
but I just wanted to give my input on the while situation.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ)   Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:35 pm

DIS Boppinz wrote:
xCalluumm wrote:
But will you get $8,000 IRL for joining a drift meet? Not very Grassroots imo... Thats why I personally sent smooth a PM regarding the extremely high payout. I disagree with this petition as people are just doing these lobbys to get an extra payday basically.

/rant.

When an exhaust system and a flywheel for my BNB E36 cost 5k each, I think asking 8k for a 16-man lobby is completely understandable...

Everytime I've been in a 16-man lobby, it took a good bit of time, effort and patience to achieve and barely happened each time. But when it went down, its some of the best times I've had on Forza in quite some time.

^This. I've met a ton of new people doing these lobbies, and some of the stuff that happens in the rooms is just too funny.

Would we get 8k every day IRL? Nope, but we wouldn't have to pay 5k for a trans, or 3 to 4k for an air filter either, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
sSPapowSs
Wheels And A Drop
sSPapowSs

PostSubject: Re: Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ)   Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:54 pm

I always thought it was 24 hours? I wouldn't worry about it now anyway..I've had a few rum and cokes so it's all good y0

I love everyone equally ( no homo) so just let this shit die.
Back to top Go down
sSPapowSs
Wheels And A Drop
sSPapowSs

PostSubject: Re: Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ)   Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:58 pm

I'll change the topic. who in your opinion has the biggest boobies. PHOTO OR IT ISNT TRUE.
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ)   Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:00 pm

Papow - You surely

Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ) - Page 3 Man-boobs
Back to top Go down
sSPapowSs
Wheels And A Drop
sSPapowSs

PostSubject: Re: Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ)   Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:01 pm

lmfao! I actually snorted like a piggy!
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ)   Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:02 pm

Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ)   Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:03 pm

My really really important and informed opinion Laughing
is maybe 8k is a little too much, i'm not saying its not really a grind to get 16 men and children in a bnb lobby... but...
if you can get a few a week then you're looking at 28k instead of 6k a week, which is moving away from the idea of bnb. We all (mostly) have 10mil+ in our respective forza saves and that money makes simply buying and tuning cars a little boring as we can have any non unicorn car in the game.
That's the reason i'm here, good peeps and the challenges of a reduced bankroll

I think Callum's suffering from envy as some people are collecting the best part of 30k including payday a week when some of us in less popular time zones don't have the same opportunities and are collecting around 10k

So maybe a weekly earnings cap to keep with the actual idea of bnb?

BUT, the simple fact this thread exists, let alone all the replies saying 'keep it 8k' shows that the motivation of fun in big lobbies is not the controlling factor for a lot of members

Personally i'm like Kru and Addie (when i have access to the xbox lol) its about the shear comedy, manys a time ive been in lobbies and not bothered to save replays or post a pic because the moneys never really in my mind when i'm in a lobby Razz
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ)   Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:04 pm

sSPapowSs wrote:
I'll change the topic. who in your opinion has the biggest boobies. PHOTO OR IT ISNT TRUE.

BECKY!
Back to top Go down
sSPapowSs
Wheels And A Drop
sSPapowSs

PostSubject: Re: Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ)   Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:07 pm

pahaha! be home by 9pm save me a spot I wanna bum some drifting. fag boy Ennis done my paint yet.

I agree with the weekly earning cap. I propose that it's done. I'll happily not pick up tonights lobby pay Mind and I still stick strongly to giving up ALL lobby money earned if it proves a point.
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ)   Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:09 pm

Haha will do! i gotta eat and take the dog for a walk before then though
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ)   Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:15 pm

personally id rather the 16 man lobbies were as close to a daily thing as possible as its good for the community cheers
and i dont agree with taking moniez away from members that earnt it without cheating, so it would make me sad if you gave up your swag papow
Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ) - Page 3 Sad_cat
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ)   Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:17 pm

Weekly earning cap IS THE WAY FORWARD !
Back to top Go down
sSPapowSs
Wheels And A Drop
sSPapowSs

PostSubject: Re: Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ)   Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:18 pm

anyone that agrees with an earning cap say.....I agree wid dis shit y0!
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Mr. DIY
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ)   Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:19 pm

STAHP. NO KITTY PICTURES ALLOWED!
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ)   Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:20 pm

PortableCorpse wrote:
STAHP. NO KITTY PICTURES ALLOWED!
FINE! i'll hide my face then!!!
Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ) - Page 3 Stop-hurting-me
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ)   Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:53 pm

better?
Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ) - Page 3 H1QH921395
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ)   Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:55 pm

That dog <3
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ)   Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:56 pm

Darth mong wrote:
That dog <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ)   Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lobby Bonus Petition (PLEASE READ)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next