Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SMOOTH: Tim and I have some ideas. We love you.

Go down 
+3
Ennis
TRK
addiem0nster
7 posters
AuthorMessage
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

SMOOTH: Tim and I have some ideas. We love you. Empty
PostSubject: SMOOTH: Tim and I have some ideas. We love you.   SMOOTH: Tim and I have some ideas. We love you. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:32 am

TRK wrote:
As I said in the lobby, if there's animo I'm willing to run events. ;]
However, I don't have all the time in the world and I already do a lot for BNB, would be nice to have a team to run events or so.

There's still the issue of the lobby bonus but I guess I'll just wait till Smooth replies.
Or raise a petition. Or do a dance in my undies. I don't know anymore.
/raises hand

The aim of Team Spooky is to inspire and help along the low-power beater drift community. I want to run matsuri events in time with the real ones at Ebisu (as in, with each changing season) and smaller, much more frequent ones in between those. Like one every month.

I'm also more than willing to run a small beater car broker, if Smooth will let me. Basically sell pre-built matsuri cars for cheap. Stuff like I like to run, stock car with MAYBE race coils and a welded diff. I'd even paint each one uniquely for that second-hand abused look. I'll even back it with my own wallet 100%, it'll give me something to do with all this extra money and my extra cars. I would deffo be losing money on it, and I don't care. Losing money is the new cool.

But I know, all we ever do is drift, haha. I'll let someone else pipe up in support of other events.

Last edited by addiem0nster on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: SMOOTH: Tim and I have some ideas. We love you.   SMOOTH: Tim and I have some ideas. We love you. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:33 am

Right, here we go. Culled from the other thread, a nice little tangent that I think should be discussed!
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: SMOOTH: Tim and I have some ideas. We love you.   SMOOTH: Tim and I have some ideas. We love you. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:38 am

TRK wrote:
"Basically sell pre-built matsuri cars for cheap."

Bought not Built ;]
Just kidding.

This is what I was thinking:

TRK - Time Attack
Kru - Drag
addie - Matsuri/funtimes
retro - Auto X

That leaves drift, Touge and circuit racing, among others.
But let's discuss this somewhere else so this thread stays on topic, roight? ;]

How about normal titles for once, lol. ;]
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: SMOOTH: Tim and I have some ideas. We love you.   SMOOTH: Tim and I have some ideas. We love you. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:40 am

Better?
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: SMOOTH: Tim and I have some ideas. We love you.   SMOOTH: Tim and I have some ideas. We love you. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:41 am

Yes.
Maybe change the other one too?

That would grab his attention ;]
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: SMOOTH: Tim and I have some ideas. We love you.   SMOOTH: Tim and I have some ideas. We love you. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:57 am

TRK wrote:
TRK wrote:
"Basically sell pre-built matsuri cars for cheap."

Bought not Built ;]
Just kidding.

This is what I was thinking:

TRK - Time Attack
Kru - Drag
addie - Matsuri/funtimes
retro - Auto X

That leaves drift, Touge and circuit racing, among others.
But let's discuss this somewhere else so this thread stays on topic, roight? ;]

How about normal titles for once, lol. ;]
Am I aloud to do Party Games Smile
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: SMOOTH: Tim and I have some ideas. We love you.   SMOOTH: Tim and I have some ideas. We love you. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:01 pm

I down with the revolution !
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: SMOOTH: Tim and I have some ideas. We love you.   SMOOTH: Tim and I have some ideas. We love you. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:58 am

I want to start posting more Horizon events too. Every damn event in the game is a rivals event, its just a matter of finding ones that are open to all cars, not just specific makes.

And the rally events, they require all the rally parts which would be a BNB expense, although TRK suggested there could be events where you would "rent" a car to particpate.......hmmm

Maybe someone can handle the touge/time attacks on Horizon and I will look more into Rally events?

These are some of the touge/time attacks available, I had put together a list before
Spoiler:
And I think there are even more if you look into the dirt/gravel surfaces in Horizon. Remember, everything below race suspension is free so it doesn't cost anyone anything to downgrade to get a little better handling in that case.

And addie I am right there with you, I would be happy to build some cheap cars to sell for less than I paid for them. Haha.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: SMOOTH: Tim and I have some ideas. We love you.   SMOOTH: Tim and I have some ideas. We love you. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:23 pm

@retro:
How about this, you and me open a shop on Horizon where we build rentable Rally cars using our own money.

We will host events and people can rent our cars for a decent price.

I had a list of Touge events as well, just pick high class events as you can enter with lower classes as well. There are quite a lot of fun events available :]
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: SMOOTH: Tim and I have some ideas. We love you.   SMOOTH: Tim and I have some ideas. We love you. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:06 pm

I can hold street drag events! I know a great spot!
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: SMOOTH: Tim and I have some ideas. We love you.   SMOOTH: Tim and I have some ideas. We love you. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 4:23 pm

This all sounds super cool! And i cant wait for the change Razz
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: SMOOTH: Tim and I have some ideas. We love you.   SMOOTH: Tim and I have some ideas. We love you. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:14 pm

TRK wrote:
@retro:
How about this, you and me open a shop on Horizon where we build rentable Rally cars using our own money.

We will host events and people can rent our cars for a decent price.

I had a list of Touge events as well, just pick high class events as you can enter with lower classes as well. There are quite a lot of fun events available :]

I like the rental car idea. Just because its BNB, I would definitely be interested in keeping it 2WD rallies only, since everyone probably already has their own RWD car, if they want to buy their own rally parts they can and jump right in with their cars whether they have a 240 or a civic hatch. I know Mooove is trying to jump start something with M7 on Horizon, let me see if he would possibly like to be another sponsor of the horizon rally.....I know he's got a car for sale.......Also I sent Ennis a PM about a car I hear he's trying to get rid of.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: SMOOTH: Tim and I have some ideas. We love you.   SMOOTH: Tim and I have some ideas. We love you. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:56 pm

I think there should be an import system. If a car is from a certain country, there should be a tarrif on that car. Example. I want a Japanese car, but i live in the Uk, the import cost would be $500. See what i mean ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SMOOTH: Tim and I have some ideas. We love you.   SMOOTH: Tim and I have some ideas. We love you. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SMOOTH: Tim and I have some ideas. We love you.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Chat Lounge-
Jump to: