Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silvia Meet and Tournament - March 17th -Tsukuba Short Reverse Section

Go down 
+11
APX maroman
Shinjitsu
ratR0
Ennis
PortableCorpse
RyanHappyHands
MichaelC
MrTupas
Coty
Impulse
DriftinSnorlax
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spaz
Mr. DIY
Spaz

Silvia Meet and Tournament - March 17th -Tsukuba Short Reverse Section - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia Meet and Tournament - March 17th -Tsukuba Short Reverse Section   Silvia Meet and Tournament - March 17th -Tsukuba Short Reverse Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:42 pm

Will not be there, be partying all weekend... St. Patty's day is Sunday Wink
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

Silvia Meet and Tournament - March 17th -Tsukuba Short Reverse Section - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia Meet and Tournament - March 17th -Tsukuba Short Reverse Section   Silvia Meet and Tournament - March 17th -Tsukuba Short Reverse Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:31 am

MrTupas wrote:
MrTupas
S14
A527

Coty
S13
A526

Updated. Also did it for Coty because hes driving one of my cars for the event haha.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Meet and Tournament - March 17th -Tsukuba Short Reverse Section   Silvia Meet and Tournament - March 17th -Tsukuba Short Reverse Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:34 am

Take me off the list. I'll be at work.
Back to top Go down
DriftinSnorlax
Wakaba
DriftinSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Meet and Tournament - March 17th -Tsukuba Short Reverse Section   Silvia Meet and Tournament - March 17th -Tsukuba Short Reverse Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:15 pm

Impulse wrote:
Take me off the list. I'll be at work.
alright man. sorry to see you go Sad
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Meet and Tournament - March 17th -Tsukuba Short Reverse Section   Silvia Meet and Tournament - March 17th -Tsukuba Short Reverse Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:41 pm

Haha don't worry about it. You'll hear my SR scream some day lol. Smile
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Meet and Tournament - March 17th -Tsukuba Short Reverse Section   Silvia Meet and Tournament - March 17th -Tsukuba Short Reverse Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 12:46 am

MrTupas wrote:
MrTupas wrote:
MrTupas
S14
A527

Coty
S13
A526

Updated. Also did it for Coty because hes driving one of my cars for the event haha.

Thanks brother!
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Meet and Tournament - March 17th -Tsukuba Short Reverse Section   Silvia Meet and Tournament - March 17th -Tsukuba Short Reverse Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:28 pm

bump, ill be jumping online soon, my name here is same as my gamertag.
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Meet and Tournament - March 17th -Tsukuba Short Reverse Section   Silvia Meet and Tournament - March 17th -Tsukuba Short Reverse Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:39 pm

Awesome, been looking forward to this.
Back to top Go down
DriftinSnorlax
Wakaba
DriftinSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Meet and Tournament - March 17th -Tsukuba Short Reverse Section   Silvia Meet and Tournament - March 17th -Tsukuba Short Reverse Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:34 pm

running lobby soon. everyone get on.
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Meet and Tournament - March 17th -Tsukuba Short Reverse Section   Silvia Meet and Tournament - March 17th -Tsukuba Short Reverse Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:58 pm

Can't get into the party
Back to top Go down
Shinjitsu
Oil Changer
Shinjitsu

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Meet and Tournament - March 17th -Tsukuba Short Reverse Section   Silvia Meet and Tournament - March 17th -Tsukuba Short Reverse Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:53 pm

Is this still on??
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Meet and Tournament - March 17th -Tsukuba Short Reverse Section   Silvia Meet and Tournament - March 17th -Tsukuba Short Reverse Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:00 pm

dunno, there were only 3 of us that joined the lobby. and my connection is generally shit, Coty and I were not connecting well, and Im sure he couldnt join the party because I was on it.
Back to top Go down
Shinjitsu
Oil Changer
Shinjitsu

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Meet and Tournament - March 17th -Tsukuba Short Reverse Section   Silvia Meet and Tournament - March 17th -Tsukuba Short Reverse Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:06 pm

That sucks, Nats probably mucked. wellllllll i'll finish practicing Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silvia Meet and Tournament - March 17th -Tsukuba Short Reverse Section   Silvia Meet and Tournament - March 17th -Tsukuba Short Reverse Section - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silvia Meet and Tournament - March 17th -Tsukuba Short Reverse Section
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2