Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.

Go down 
+9
Old King
MrTupas
Mooove
Cougar
Ilarnek
Kru Jones
TXSCHMIDT
APX maroman
Drags
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.    Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:34 pm

gonna try it with the evo9 blue i've got if not i'm going for a metallic red as it looks nice on the evo 6.
just checked you're portfolio shots, really nice shots specially for the evo Wink but again watch out for exposure, it might just be me but there seeming abit too bloomy.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.    Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:44 pm

Im 15 and havn't been to English In months.. Don't know what Bloomy means Embarassed

but I have an Idea on the pictures, The more I spend time looking at them I start seeing mistakes.

Can't wait to see Your Evo
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.    Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:59 pm

Yesterday I had been driving around town when I saw Touge out of the corner of my eye, I pulled over and went to go look, It was a piece of paper stapled to a Street light outside of the festival. The paper/poster said there was a Touge event going on up in Red Rock, I had never done Touge before, I had my Evo. I thought I would try it out, It was a B Class Street Legal Event, With A few rules, but everything seemed pretty simple.

I went up and raced down the mountain for practice run for later on. I set a timer stop watch on my phone and started off, going through traffic seemed pretty easy except for blind corners, and straight aways, my car didn't have the best top speed. When I got to where the finish is supposed to be I glanced at my time, It was around 2 min. and 40 sec., other competitors where pulling 2:28's so I decided I would put a few things and take a few things out of my car to have a better time. I drove to Trents and he wasn't there, didn't know why. So I drove to the main shop I knew of down in the Horizon Festival. I had them put a few parts on, And Took some things out from the interior of the car for more of a reduction on the Weight.

Im also about to post Todays.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.    Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:02 am

Over-exposed., Bloom is a form of lighting effect, give it a quick google search. Photography I find is always like that, main thing I find todo is find something you want to focus on within it and stick to it and not to change too much (for me it's realism in shots).

There's a few photos in my thread on the evo (main post) feel free to check her out.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.    Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:25 am

Last night I drove home after they were done working on my car, went to bed for a good night sleep.

I woke up the next day, kind of the same thing every morning, Get ready, Eat, watch tv till I had to go. While watching Tv I noticed that this house was huge, I must have only been using about half of it for living...

After thinking for a little bit I walked into the Garage and got into the Evo and Raced it to the even, I hadn't beaten on my Evo this much before, But she didn't have any troubles, Everything seemed to run smoothly. When I got up to the top of Redrock there weren't very many people for this event, Maybe about 10 tops. There was a guy there that i heard about. TRK, He used to do Touge before someone ran him off the road one day and took off leaving him there. He seemed fine now, but he was back I guess. There were others also, haven't heard much about them.

The Competition started and they were running cars just about every two minutes, So I was thinking people were getting down to the bottom of the hill at around 1:45 seconds, which was crazy fast to my almost 3 minute run yesterday. I was up, there wasn't much of a crowd, more of a quiet fact of just me and my car. Once I had started everything seemed alright, Clean Corners, Fast Straight aways and the sound of a car. Everything seemed perfect, the whole run. When I got to the bottom I got my time. I Had ran a 2:28:943, I saw TRK ran a 2:26:013 in his little AE86, No wonder why I've only been in Colorado for a week and already heard his name.

Didn't much after the competition, It still wasn't a 100% of who won the Touge event, but I'm pretty sure A 2:26 is going to be the fastest. I guess I would know when the Results where passed around in the next few days, After about 5 minutes of hanging around at the finish I drove home and just chilled a little bit before going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.    Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:28 am

Ilarnek wrote:
Over-exposed., Bloom is a form of lighting effect, give it a quick google search. Photography I find is always like that, main thing I find todo is find something you want to focus on within it and stick to it and not to change too much (for me it's realism in shots).

There's a few photos in my thread on the evo (main post) feel free to check her out.

K, I will look around in a sec on google.

Also I checked your main post, all there is for me is Before pics of yrouevo no after pics. or now pics.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.    Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:32 pm

ahh my bad will update when i get home.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.    Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:13 pm

placed second in touge event.
2k + sport part.

Placed second in rally event.
2k - 500 for rental, donated to rally shop
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.    Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:39 pm

Nice times on the FH events Dragz!

I need to get the WRX back in the shop and fool with it. It has moire juice for B class - I just need to find it! (Though, it might be in the operator... lol.)
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.    Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:45 pm

I hope theres more soon, It got Horizon up and going for a little bit.

I might try and get the Rally parts for my Evo and fool around with it, Change it out whenever there is a competition going on.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.    Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:36 pm

The next few weeks im not going to be doing much with this Garage.
Collecting pay days saving up.

Kinda taking a break from the Stories.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.    Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:01 pm

Fair enough Smile I should do an update soon, another three weeks and my Evo should be fully built. Updating the photos of it next Sunday, just so you know Dragz Wink
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.    Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:19 pm

Im not going to do very much with my Evo, I like it how it sits, Saving up for a different kind of car I havn't seen on BNB yet
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.    Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:40 pm

Prius? Razz haha.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.    Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:44 pm

Nah, I like paying for gas haha
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.    Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:45 pm

I've already got my next build in mind, why do I get the idea it's similar in gas-usage Wink
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.    Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:55 pm

Eh im sure my next car will get the same amount of MPG as my Evo. maybe.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.    Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:00 pm

Fair enough
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.    Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:02 pm

Your 700th Post?^
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.    Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:07 pm

didn't I also have my 666th in this thread?
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.    Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:09 pm

haha yeah you did.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.    Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:20 pm

Your thread = Win.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.    Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:59 am

my T/A prolly gets around 12mpg lol.. if i stay out of teh gas. the FRS gets mid 20's if i stay out of boost
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.    Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:24 am

Your Friends boyfriend drives a 68 GTO in real life and gets 8 miles to the gallon

EDIT: I Meant MY Friends boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.    Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:37 pm

Last Week was all just a pretty boring week, Sleep, eat, work kind of thing, Nothing has gone into the Evo because all last week all I could think of is that I wanted to get back into drifting, The whole week I saved up my money, yeah the whole week lol, and I was on Craiglists every night looking at different cars, but non of them suited me.
All of last week just seemed like a huge bust.

Another update coming later today.
It will be a lot longer to let you know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.    Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragz - Old Garage DO NOT Lock or Delete Please.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next