Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?

Go down 
+12
APX maroman
Coty
Ilarnek
Cougar
ratR0
DB BeeDee
Volkswagen Yo
Drags
Kru Jones
Falken HD
xCalluumm
sSPapowSs
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?   I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:57 pm

Kyla is a beautiful dog 0.0 Hope everything goes okay dude!
Back to top Go down
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Wheels And A Drop
HEKTIKDR1FT3R

PostSubject: Re: I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?   I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:06 pm

nice pets guys,retro hoonage kyla is grouse looking Smile,
me personally i have one dog and two cats, my doggie Cosmo (who is completely racist btw) i got free to good home off a sri lankan family who had picked her up as a pup then soon as she wasnt a pup anymore and started getting a little rough eg playing, they tied her up in the yard and left her there Sad poor girl i got there and she was tied to the clothesline with a metre and a half of rope to play with and nothing but concrete surrounding her, so i grabbed her straight away and took her out of there beleive me she was stoked to get in the car and leave, and since then she's just had it in for darker people no need to wonder why Razz, she is an amstaff and she is the most loyal dog iv ever had she comes everywhere with me although has taken more of a liking to my mum which i dont mind , she has had a few problems but nothing i havent been able to deal with, she gets a little hayfever , she is the loudest snoring dog iv ever heard can usually hear her over the tv, and she will steal your seat as quick as anything, she also loves to cuddle up either on the couch or on the bed and just sleep,

as for my cats they are weirdos, i have a bigger white and grey cat which is a great cuddler but yet has this great energy burst every two or so hours in which it just runs around climbing stuff trying to get the birds through the window etc, my smaller darker cat is its hellspawn son it tears down curtains is anti social and will only come to me or my mum, it will attack you outta nowhere and has even stood up to my dog on several occasion's, loves stalking and attacking its mother the older white cat, and when it does play nicely seems like it is actually smarter than it acts it has learnt off the dog how to fetch a ball and bring it back lol anyways thats all the pets i have id put up pics but i have none on the comp atm,
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?   I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:26 pm

thanks for the comments and well wishes.

Kylas surgery went well, also had a broken tooth extracted. she is wearing the cone on her head to keep from getting at her wound so it can heal. She looks so pathetic, haha. Walking into stuff with it, hard time getting at her toys, food, water, etc...

She has pain meds but shes crying/whining a lot, we suspect because she wants the stupid cone off, and that her big brother gets to stay out of his kennel for the time being (she wont fit in her kennel with the cone)

Haha, poor thing.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?   I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:39 pm

That's good the surgery went well retro! Best of luck

I have a tricolor collie named Oscar and a cat named Conner that recently passed away

Both were great (still are good animals). Conner was older than me (19 and a half) do he lived a long life. Oscars my boy:)
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?   I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:45 pm

Hektik, I have a black cat, Orange eyes...

It plays catch also and always beats up/bully's the dogs when friends bring them over.. Sits in front of the tv when you don't pay attention to her. makes my mom go crazy just about everyday. haha
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?   I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Haz doggie...what Animalz do you Haz?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Off Topic-
Jump to: