Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes.

Go down 
+6
ratR0
Kru Jones
MosukeKodoSan
Ennis
sSPapowSs
ONI Synyster
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes. Empty
PostSubject: Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes.   Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:18 am

Okay so there is a thread about dogs, one about push bikes and even one about skating.

So heres one about motorbikes. Show us pictures, tell us tales of your rides, crashes, near misses, whatever you want!

Chat away!
Back to top Go down
sSPapowSs
Wheels And A Drop
sSPapowSs

PostSubject: Re: Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes.   Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:23 am

Wrote off a Ducati 3 years ago at a Mini motoGP at Castle combe.

Never rode a motorbike since....until the day after Wink
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes.   Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:32 am

I have Honda X8R little 50 piece of crap, but in June hopefully I'm going up to a 125cc Cbr Respsol LE Edition.... Now there's a quick way to spend six and a half grand

Will lost pictures later, also I use to live in London and driving a moped is deadly I was once forced to fall over in a hedge just before a roundabout because a posh twat in a merc decide that I wasn't there and cut me up,

Then drove off like a f*** idiot Smile I have written of a little mini moto once before it was down a country lane and I forgot to lean and drove it into a fence Very Happy funnest time of my life ! Smile
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes.   Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:36 am

HAhahaha you fearless barstard!

So this is my bike, well was. It was sold last weekend after 3 years of owning it. Yeah okay bring out the pisstakes cause it was a 125, yeah it was slow, yeah it was heavy 4 stroke. But it was MY bike. No one elses. And thats what its about! I could go out anytime and rag this thing about, whether it was out of boredom, or i needed some time alone. Or even if i needed my bike to cheer me up. I loved this thing but recently the goverment changes the way you can get onto a bigger bike It takes like 5 years to be able to ride a full power bike from a 125. Im not doing that. Maybe later on in life, but not now.
Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes. 8570597105_9fd379b8f1_z

I always took pictures of bikes i saw around the place. This was all in Devon when i lived there. The Harleys were kept in the same garage as the Suzuki and are my ExGFs stepdads. LOUD.
Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes. 8571692660_ba9c1d35ff_zShow/Chat About Your Motorbikes. 8571693876_7a78a3206a_zShow/Chat About Your Motorbikes. 8571693378_c791527a04_zShow/Chat About Your Motorbikes. 8570597971_7ce365518b_z

These are just random bikes, as i said, i take pictures of anything that i like out and about! xD
Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes. 8570599263_f53f4257ee_zShow/Chat About Your Motorbikes. 8570599877_6e78c4c0a6_z
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes.   Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:46 am

Yamaha R1 what a beast Smile ... And I feel the same it gives you a sense of freeeeeeedom
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes.   Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:48 am

R1 is my dream bike only thing i would take instead is an R6 Razz 2010 Matt Black R1 With the Gold rims. *Has crisis*
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes.   Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:50 am

Mmmmm lol that sounds nice Very Happy you big in your bikes Mong because if you are then I think we're gunna talk alot more haha
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes.   Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:53 am

Yeah yeah i am! Really wish i got a YZF125R though instead of the DR125. Sad
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes.   Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:55 am

Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes. 2009-yzf-r125-fiat-yamaha-race-replica-05

^ I want that a my 125 but the insurance is too high

Also if anybody comes in here and says Kawaski Ninja you best be prepared lol most no bikes at they want a Ninja when you ask them which model of ninja etc they say the green one lol
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes.   Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:57 am

That picture doesnt work lol But i like all bikes that arnt 50s aha
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes.   Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:00 am

one of my friends had a cbr rr 600... until he decided to get drunk and go for a drive in the rain Evil or Very Mad
and my best made still has a suzuki marauder 125 that i have to do the maintenance on lol
Back to top Go down
Ennis
Junkyard Junkie
Ennis

PostSubject: Re: Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes.   Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:03 am

It's a Yamaha YZF 125cc Smile and I know my 50 pisses me off. It has been derestircted thou Smile

And nice Mokusan Smile
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes.   Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:03 am

Those Marauders look uber cool! Still prefer a HD Wink
Back to top Go down
sSPapowSs
Wheels And A Drop
sSPapowSs

PostSubject: Re: Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes.   Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:04 am

All just numbers to me....i just used to ride them fast...

or land ON MY FACE!
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes.   Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:06 am

I am still yet to go on a bike over 125. No one will let me Sad
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes.   Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:10 am

harleys are for show offs and posers, thats why my uncle has one in san fran
jap is quick and affordable performance
but
if i decide to ride a crotch rocket, it would have to be british and custom,
trident/norvin. something that wouldnt be out of place in the ton up club lol
Back to top Go down
sSPapowSs
Wheels And A Drop
sSPapowSs

PostSubject: Re: Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes.   Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:11 am

dont.

the Ducati i had used a race spec 750cc engine. (i dont know anything about it)

it did 0-60 in 3 seconds. and went all the way to 165mph in under 20 seconds. Relentless.

i came off it at 130 after a piston burst in the front brake caliper. slid on my arse and face into the first turn wall.

broken collarbone. 4 broken ribs. 3 broken toes and a piece of the hose stuck in my right leg.

most fun i had.
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes.   Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:12 am

I forgot to upload the picture of my exs stepdads Triumph Bonneville hes got. Fully restored.
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes.   Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:13 am

Id love to have a go on a race bike!
Back to top Go down
sSPapowSs
Wheels And A Drop
sSPapowSs

PostSubject: Re: Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes.   Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:14 am

Puts hairs on your eyeballs mate....it was about 20 years old too (fully re-built every year)
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes.   Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:16 am

And you wrecked it? Daaaaaaaaamn
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes.   Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:16 am

sSPapowSs wrote:
dont.

the Ducati i had used a race spec 750cc engine. (i dont know anything about it)

it did 0-60 in 3 seconds. and went all the way to 165mph in under 20 seconds. Relentless.

i came off it at 130 after a piston burst in the front brake caliper. slid on my arse and face into the first turn wall.

broken collarbone. 4 broken ribs. 3 broken toes and a piece of the hose stuck in my right leg.

most fun i had.

your problem there is the ducatti had already worked for the 15seconds it took to get to 130
expecting it not to breakdown after 15sec is wishful thinking, like buying a masarati as a daily driver
Back to top Go down
sSPapowSs
Wheels And A Drop
sSPapowSs

PostSubject: Re: Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes.   Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:18 am

it wasnt worth alot. and wasnt the first time i binned it.

the Chassis had to be messed about with anyway.

Id of preferred it to break down during the shake down session! not mid Quali on my first outing!

BIKES ARE NOT FUN!
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes.   Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:19 am

Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes. True-story-neil-patrick-harris
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes.   Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:21 am

and thats why i fix them for friends and drive a van Laughing
its funny when i fix parts then hop on and test drive them round the block, thats the first time people find out i can ride.... when i disappear round the corner on their bike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes.   Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show/Chat About Your Motorbikes.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next