Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What car customization would you like to see in FM5?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

What car customization would you like to see in FM5? Empty
PostSubject: What car customization would you like to see in FM5?   What car customization would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:35 pm

What car customization would you like to see in FM5? 8582915920_2f9b012bd1_zWhat car customization would you like to see in FM5? 8581816065_8848a9b9b1_zWhat car customization would you like to see in FM5? 8581816835_3c878b28c8_z

Thats NFS shift, a relatively old game. I think its the best customization in a game out there. Different wheels with more of a selection and the option to have two sets on at one time.

Better interiors, racing wheels when we do a weight reduction etc etc. PLUS, when they do a weight reduction they dont just take the passenger seat out. Its fully stripped.

The tuning options i wouldnt mind carrying over as well. Look at that steering lock! All changeable.

So what do you want to see?
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: What car customization would you like to see in FM5?   What car customization would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:39 pm

There's a thread on all things fm5 in the chat lounge. Plus juan though, on that. ^^
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: What car customization would you like to see in FM5?   What car customization would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:47 pm

BOOST ADJUSTMENT!

(I look through the first page of all the threads if i dont see anything on it i start a new one.)
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: What car customization would you like to see in FM5?   What car customization would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:50 pm

Darth mong wrote:
So what do you want to see?

More of everything. That is all.
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: What car customization would you like to see in FM5?   What car customization would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:52 pm

Dont want anything new?
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: What car customization would you like to see in FM5?   What car customization would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:00 pm

More would be new parts of what we have. More tuning options, body kits, and wheels.
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: What car customization would you like to see in FM5?   What car customization would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:01 pm

Then fair point
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: What car customization would you like to see in FM5?   What car customization would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:04 pm

More Things to do with your car to make it unique, More body kits, more Rims, Maybe Interior Design, Actually not have the same person drive everyones car and have customizable people?

Create your own track.
Stickers can actually go onto windows...
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
Wanted
Wheels And A Drop
Wanted

PostSubject: Re: What car customization would you like to see in FM5?   What car customization would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:45 pm

Everything that FM4 doesn't have.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: What car customization would you like to see in FM5?   What car customization would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:04 pm

Wanted wrote:
Everything that FM4 doesn't have.

He speaks the truth and only the truth.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What car customization would you like to see in FM5?   What car customization would you like to see in FM5? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What car customization would you like to see in FM5?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Off Topic-
Jump to: