Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mooove
Mooove

BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2   BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:15 pm

lol > afraid to ask... Post em up in our shop thread though rather than muck up the comp thread Smile
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2   BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:18 pm

I was talking about the fj cruiser and your event idea haha
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2   BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:51 pm

Whatever happened to this event? only me and Retro posted times?
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2   BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:49 am

uh oh only 2 entries. it was a hectic week with the FM4 game save invalidations I imagine.

here are the results lol
Dragz - 2:29.760 - $2500-500= $2000 prize
retro - 2:30.564 - $500 fee towards rental
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2   BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:55 pm

huh, not really a fair win, but I will take it.

I hope more people can come out next time.
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2   BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:04 pm

Im in for next one... I though it was over on the 31st so I stopped thinking about it.

I did test the STi with rally gear in B class and hit about a 2:24.. AWD is a huuuuuge difference.

Ready for the next one as you post it sir. Also, the shop can use the STi for a demo if you want to run an AWD comp. It's at B496. Specs in my garage are what's on it. Ill go double check it now.

I will get a little shop paint on it too for people to look at as they test. That will be up in my SF soon... All rental fees will go to the shop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2   BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BNBH - Horizon Rally Shenanigans - 2WD B Class - The Rockies Stage 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Official BNB Events-
Jump to: