Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a question...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SinistersList
Cut Springs
SinistersList

Just a question... Empty
PostSubject: Just a question...   Just a question... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:28 pm

I was wondering if anyone had noticed something that I have when you play the career mode on Forza 4. I don't know if it's because of the difficulty settings I have or what it may be, but I have noticed that I can somewhat control the other drivers in the career mode. Okay now when I say control I don't mean I can tell them where to go and what to do. But by control I mean speed wise, like upon a high speed straight into a turn depending on how quickly I hit the brakes going into the turn effects the drivers around me at that certain point in the game. I was just wondering if anyone else had noticed this.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

Just a question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question...   Just a question... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:45 pm

Nah they all just brake way to early on hard mode (i dont have assists so i'm not brave enough to play on pro haha)
Back to top Go down
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

Just a question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question...   Just a question... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:54 pm

No, he's right. They're dumb as fuck and I have seen many a car head straight for the border (the wall) just because I decided to crank up brake pressure and head in a lot faster. lmfao it's true.

That problem will go away after Hard or Professional though. Particularly Pro because at that point they give no fucks what inputs you give an pretty much drive to their own beat.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

Just a question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question...   Just a question... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:03 pm

i'm not sure its always your input though, as i've seen many AI's out brake themselves at the first corner well ahead of where i am
Back to top Go down
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

Just a question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question...   Just a question... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:41 pm

Not always but often. It has something to do with the collision detection/prediction. The lower the settings, the more focused on avoiding you they are and less about just hitting their own apexes. I agree, it's not exclusively like that but it happens a lot because of that. I've never seen an AI make a run for the border while trying to pull away from another AI car or while I'm not moving lmao.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

Just a question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question...   Just a question... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:11 pm

its epic when you're nosing into 4th on the first corner and you see a cloud of dust ahead,
you apex and suddenly you've gained a place Laughing

they do like the pit maneuver in F class american muscle races i'm finding since my restart
Back to top Go down
SinistersList
Cut Springs
SinistersList

Just a question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question...   Just a question... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:18 pm

I play in Expert mode, and I have proof of this fact seeing my Ultimate Areo was hit by a Ford GT Mk2, after the GT made a run for the wall impacted and then on my way out of the apex BAM! GT straight threw me. I could only take a couple of pictures seeing I can't save a replay. But I think those pictures are proof enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question...   Just a question... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a question...
Page 1 of 1