Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage

Go down 
+4
Drags
Coty
Kru Jones
JenosaidoZombie
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JenosaidoZombie
Wakaba

JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage Empty
PostSubject: JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage   JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:20 pm

Now the proud owner of a Nissan S14

Bank Statement
Spoiler:

Last edited by JenosaidoZombie on Fri May 24, 2013 7:13 am; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage   JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:23 pm

welcome to bnb!
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage   JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:51 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage   JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:52 pm

Welcome to BNB yo.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
JenosaidoZombie
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage   JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:12 am

Thanks guys! Hey Kru, i know I really dont know you but I remember ya from FHRA. Also how do you guys add the spoiler function to your post? Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage   JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:13 am

You type [ spoiler] Text here [/spoiler]

No spaces in the first thing, so like this [spoiler]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage   JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:16 am

Welcome dude! That Z looks super-fruity-clean-fresh
Back to top Go down
RyanHappyHands
Mr. DIY
RyanHappyHands

PostSubject: Re: JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage   JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:43 am

Welcome to BNB, GT5's largest plane simulator forum. Enjoy your stay Wink
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage   JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:04 am

RyanHappyHands wrote:
Welcome to BNB, GT5's largest plane simulator forum. Enjoy your stay Wink
I just had to rethink my whole life
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage   JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:09 am

I'm super tired and I saw that and was just straight brain dead for at least 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
JenosaidoZombie
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage   JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:59 am

Dragz wrote:
You type [ spoiler] Text here [/spoiler]

No spaces in the first thing, so like this [spoiler]

Spoiler:

Thanks, I can use spoilers now! Anyway can anyone tell me where I can find the checkout lane thread? I was reading in the BNB handbook thats where I could get quotes on adding paint and vinyls to my ride.
Back to top Go down
SrtifiedEric
Oil Changer
SrtifiedEric

PostSubject: Re: JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage   JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:11 am

Check the marketplace section. This is just one of the many shops in there... CLICK>>>> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage   JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:13 am

or RyanHappyHands and I's shop: T's Garage
Back to top Go down
SrtifiedEric
Oil Changer
SrtifiedEric

PostSubject: Re: JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage   JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:14 am

Yeah I was just giving an example lol. Im not affiliated not looking for a sponsor from them! However I wouldnt be against it hahaha.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage   JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:17 am

haha, i see how it is!
Wink
Back to top Go down
SrtifiedEric
Oil Changer
SrtifiedEric

PostSubject: Re: JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage   JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:18 am

You can sponsor me too Michael!
Back to top Go down
SrtifiedEric
Oil Changer
SrtifiedEric

PostSubject: Re: JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage   JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:21 am

CLICK>>>> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] better Michael?
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage   JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:23 am

Haha show me what you got, and ill sponsor you!

Zombie, sorry for thread jacking
Back to top Go down
SrtifiedEric
Oil Changer
SrtifiedEric

PostSubject: Re: JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage   JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:25 am

Lol well maybe I will!. Like the name btw Zombie!
Back to top Go down
JenosaidoZombie
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage   JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:33 am

Cool thanks I'm kinda slow(lol) so basically I just find a shop in the marketplace section and tell or show them what I want to add to my car? They then quote me a price? From there would I add these said items myself and then deduct the money from my bank statement, sorta like paying the shop? Or do I actually have to send my car to someone? Sorry about all the questions.
Back to top Go down
SrtifiedEric
Oil Changer
SrtifiedEric

PostSubject: Re: JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage   JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:35 am

Questions are better than uneducated actions my friend. However I do not actually know the answer I will try as best I can. I believe if you want you can just pay the shop the money and do the work yourself but they will also do the work for you. I suppose its up to you. Someone correct me if Im wrong please?
Back to top Go down
JenosaidoZombie
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage   JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:52 am

ok, maybe a better question would be is there a fee if I wanna change the paint on my rims, add some sponsor decals or paint my car and add my own custom vinyls. I paint all the time so that wouldn't be a problem for me, I just dont wanna add stuff if i cant afford it.
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage   JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:18 am

SrtifiedEric wrote:
Check the marketplace section. This is just one of the many shops in there... CLICK>>>> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
HAHAHAHAHHA! Thanks for the link BTW! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SrtifiedEric
Oil Changer
SrtifiedEric

PostSubject: Re: JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage   JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:43 am

BNB_Sidewinder wrote:
SrtifiedEric wrote:
HAHAHAHAHHA! Thanks for the link BTW! Very Happy

Haa no problem but now let the sponsor war begin over in my garage thread!!! hahaha
Back to top Go down
JenosaidoZombie
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage   JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:52 am

Yay, I gotta new turbo today! Now to decide if I wanna vinyl wrap this car or save up some more money and build...decisions, decisions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage   JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JenosaidoZombie's BNB Garage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next