Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts!

Go down 
+10
Smooth
Document_One
TGF KillaCali
DIS Pointguard
DIS OldManTiger
Kru Jones
MichaelC
[KCHS] blamaslama
Drags
Luccbag
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luccbag
Wheels And A Drop
Luccbag

Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts! Empty
PostSubject: Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts!   Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:02 am

Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts! 8787812361_941e19653d_z

97 Lexus SC300 (Shamu)
Build sheet
Spoiler:
Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts! 8725735158_5144fa8d3a_z
95 BMW M5 (Bulldozer)
Build sheet
Spoiler:
Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts! 8875940766_17f6d08e93_z
BMW E36 (Bobcat)
Build sheet
Spoiler:
Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts! 8961452967_7fca3933d6_z
E39 M5 (Earth Mover)
Build sheet
Spoiler:
Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts! 9006126879_e38511996a_z
BMW 850 (The Governor)
Build sheet
Spoiler:

Mazda RX-7 FD "Ambrose"
Spoiler:

Spare Parts
Spoiler:

BnB bank statement
Spoiler:

Last edited by Luccbag on Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:33 am; edited 229 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts!   Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:28 am

Welcome to BNB!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
Luccbag
Wheels And A Drop
Luccbag

PostSubject: Re: Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts!   Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:38 am

Thanks for the welcome. I'm honestly not worried about it. If people decide not to deal with me because of a joke that is their right to do so. I really hope this place isn't that stuck up. I doubt I will be around long if that is the case.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts!   Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:41 am

Luccbag wrote:
Thanks for the welcome. I'm honestly not worried about it. If people decide not to deal with me because of a joke that is their right to do so. I really hope this place isn't that stuck up. I doubt I will be around long if that is the case.

I was joking lol, Everyone here is cool. Except a few people I don't like, but BNB is fine. And I'm SURE your going to be staying for a while.
Back to top Go down
[KCHS] blamaslama
Cut Springs
[KCHS] blamaslama

PostSubject: Re: Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts!   Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:46 am

hey yo lucc you a butt hole baby
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts!   Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:47 am

[KCHS] blamaslama wrote:

He better be a Gapping wide butt hole, cause thats the way I like em.
Back to top Go down
Luccbag
Wheels And A Drop
Luccbag

PostSubject: Re: Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts!   Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:50 am

Dragz wrote:
Luccbag wrote:

I was joking lol, Everyone here is cool. Except a few people I don't like, but BNB is fine. And I'm SURE your going to be staying for a while.
Yeah I just usually avoid stuff like this for people taking it too seriously. I'm joining by recommendations of friends because it is supposed to be fun. I just want it to be that way. Thank you for the kind advice though Krooked and Blama have already informed me that you are very helpful on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Luccbag
Wheels And A Drop
Luccbag

PostSubject: Re: Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts!   Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:51 am

Dragz wrote:
[KCHS] blamaslama wrote:

He better be a Gapping wide butt hole, cause thats the way I like em.

Blama everybody knows you the only butt hole baby.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts!   Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:55 am

I'm not that Helpful. I'm on 24/7 though, If you need anything pm me.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts!   Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:59 am

dragz is a traitor.

Impale him with pixie sticks!!!!!

Welcome to the BNB
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts!   Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:00 am

I LOVE PIXIE STICKS!! if were talking about the little Sugar Sticks you buy from the store...

Don't know what Impale Means.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts!   Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:09 am

Welcome to BnB my dude!!!
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts!   Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:08 am

Welcome man.

On a side note, if mom jokes are a reason to shun someone, then I am truly shit out of luck, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
DIS Pointguard
Oil Changer
DIS Pointguard

PostSubject: Re: Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts!   Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:21 am

Welcome! Mom jokes ftw!
Back to top Go down
TGF KillaCali
Mr. DIY
TGF KillaCali

PostSubject: Re: Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts!   Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:25 am

Tighten your shit up lucc looks sloppy
Back to top Go down
[KCHS] blamaslama
Cut Springs
[KCHS] blamaslama

PostSubject: Re: Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts!   Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:05 am

Damn Lucc your making all kinds of money we need to battle again
Back to top Go down
TGF KillaCali
Mr. DIY
TGF KillaCali

PostSubject: Re: Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts!   Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:19 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts!   Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:52 pm

Your battle payment is not valid. That means your bank statement is not accurate and the money you have away does not exist...

Read this.....
Depends on the amount of BNB members in the lobby. For example if you have 2 people competing and 3 judges then that would be a total of 5 people. Then you post a picture of everyone in the link below.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Luccbag
Wheels And A Drop
Luccbag

PostSubject: Re: Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts!   Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:12 pm

Alright I will fix it we were all trying to figure out what was going on with it somebody else I don't remember was posting up that they were getting 5k for winning battles and just that you couldn't battle the same person over and over so I think we all went with that I will adjust my statement and car accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts!   Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts! I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 3:57 am

YES YOUR GARAGE NAME HA.

(bump for sexyness)
Back to top Go down
TGF KillaCali
Mr. DIY
TGF KillaCali

PostSubject: Re: Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts!   Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts! I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:33 am

No prada
Back to top Go down
Document_One
Oil Changer
Document_One

PostSubject: Re: Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts!   Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts! I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:47 am

TGF KillaCali wrote:
No prada

Because the basic bitches wear that shit so he does not even bother...
Back to top Go down
Luccbag
Wheels And A Drop
Luccbag

PostSubject: Re: Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts!   Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts! I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:54 am

New addition coming after payday Cool
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts!   Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts! I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:46 pm

Your bank statement looks good just make sure you seperate transactions by date and have a new total each day. Welcome to BNB by the way!
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
Hris13drifter
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts!   Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts! I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:17 am

thanks lucc for putting that lobby up have some personal things going on last night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts!   Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luccbag AKA Mr. Late Night AKA The Transporter I do all my own stunts!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next