Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!

Go down 
+15
MosukeKodoSan
phi11yAc3
Carlos 201
TRUENOJAY
Document_One
TGF KillaCali
Old King
slide smoke
AC x Stunner
Impulse
Luccbag
Cougar
TXSCHMIDT
DIS OldManTiger
Kru Jones
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Should the members with the "Battle money" start over?
Should they start over?
ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! I_vote_lcap46%ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 11 ]
Should they just remove the cash (may cause some to have a negative balance)?
ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! I_vote_lcap54%ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:22 pm

Wassup my dudes!! As you know im on the BNBPD. Although its VERY laid back around here, sometimes a guy has to get tough on some people. This is where i sneed the help of this GREAT community!!!

I have been elightened to the fact that SEVERAL new guys are holding battles and paying themselves $5k per win. When did this start? As i remember (and just read) the battles only count as lobby bonuses. And i DEFININETLY havent seen any lobby battle bonus pictures put up.

If i am wrong someone please correct me and point me to the info that says we can do this. If not, you are about to see SEVERAL rich boys and expensive cars appear around here and that aint "grassroots" by no means!!!

Any thoughts and ideas? Lets here them, but this isnt a finger pointing thread.......yet

Last edited by Kru Jones on Wed May 01, 2013 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:28 pm

I have never seen anywhere that we got 5k per battle! If this is true, let me know, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:32 pm

If this is true, I need six battles so I can buy a 2005 BMW M3! lol
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:39 pm

Yeah, whoever was doing that misread some rules somewhere I believe.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:42 pm

Yup i have a lil info that one of the members has made about $30k in 1 day and is gifting this fictious money to his buddies!!!

I dont know about you guys, but "aint nobody got time for that"
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:45 pm

Nah, that is some bullshit right there. This ain't a credit company, you can't go thousands in debt buying parts for cars, and then pay it back either.
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:45 pm

This is the only thing I see about lobbies..

Earn Money Joining/Starting Lobbies!

RULES
- Must have at LEAST 2 participants
- BNB cars in the lobby only
- Title of lobby must contain "BNB"
- You must post pictures in order to receive money
- All participants must be in the photo
- List of participants should be posted with photo
- Rooms must be at least 12hrs apart (1 pay per day)

REWARDS
- 2 people = $500
- 3 people = $800
- 4 people = $1,000
- 5 people = $1,200
- 6 people = $1,400
- 7 people = $1,600
- 8 people = $1,800
- 9 people = $2,000
- 10 people = $2,500
- 11 people = $3,000
- 12 people = $3,500
- 13 people = $4,000
- 14 people = $4,500
- 15 people = $5,000
- 16 people = $8,000

Maximum of $24,000 a week, starting/ending on Thursdays.

FORM
[insert photo(s) here]
BNB Usernames:
Date:
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

Yep.
Must be a mis-understanding. It's never been like that. Smile

Also, I thought Smooth said that gifting cars and money was a no go anymore. I remember back when we re-started because of Horizon, and TRK wanted to give me all his cars and money. And Smooth (or someone) said it was flat out not allowed. I agree though, the gifting of money and cars should be not allowed.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:50 pm

I agree!!! and i though we all had this sorted out. But there is a new bunch that thinks they can do this.

FYI...im posting in their garages about their staements being incorrect.
Lets see how the react, could be a simple misunderstanding, but it needs a quick correction
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:52 pm

Yep. I bet it's just a mistake, hopefully they're not just looking for ways to bend the rules. Just needs to be nipped in the bud now before more and more people join thinking they can do the same.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:55 pm

Exactly!!!! pretty sure they just didnt know any better....just looked at their statements....gonna be some extra butt-hurtness going on when they have to give back half their money and several rides they have purchased with that money
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:59 pm

Yeah, but at the end of the day that isn't what BNB is about. If they can't deal with that then the door is over there. ------>
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:00 pm

Word.....and dont let it hit ya where the good Lord split ya!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:01 pm

Hahahahaha. Razz
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:01 pm

You're on the wrong side of the road! The door is this way <------------ lol
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:05 pm

You know what you're right.
I thought it looked different over here! :/

It could be over there though..

^
l
l
l
l
l
Back to top Go down
Luccbag
Wheels And A Drop
Luccbag

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:37 pm

Pretty sure this whole thing was a mix up. Don't believe everything you hear I guess.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:49 pm

Well ive got email from 3 of the culprits and they have admitted to their mistakes (stand up guys!!!)

Should they...

Start completely over?

or just adjust thier bank statements? (this will cause a couple of them to be in the red)

I think we whould all weigh in on the verdict since this is about US!!!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:57 pm

Voting to correct the situation open!!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:01 pm

I'd say that just removing the money would be better than just starting fresh.
Although starting fresh would mean that they could re-do the BNB thing properly.

Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:07 pm

I say start over and let it be a lesson learned. Ive been talking to them in PMs and they are good peeps!!! But IMHO..starting over is the only way to be acurate...having a negative balance would ruin it for me...
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:10 pm

Yeah that's true.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:22 pm

DIS OldManTiger wrote:
I have never seen anywhere that we got 5k per battle! If this is true, let me know, lol.

That's what I'm saying. Dudes are so hung up on getting money that they're missing the fun part of all this. MONEY MONEY MONEY I NEED MONEY MONEY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:26 pm

I thought there was a 'Because Race car' 5 million award ?
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:27 pm

Start over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!   ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION BNB COMMUNITY!!! Please read!!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next