Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots

Go down 
+10
MichaelC
ONI Synyster
Falken HD
xCalluumm
Cougar
MosukeKodoSan
DIS OldManTiger
Smooth
Fadam
Volkswagen Yo
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Conan
Wheels And A Drop
Conan

Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:24 pm

haha, i hope not Razz
but it was posted by sony...sooo...
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:25 pm

haha
Back to top Go down
Fadam
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:40 pm

If it is, then it gives everyone a good amount of time to save, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://moustacherides.tumblr.com/
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:45 pm

are polyphony developing the ps4 on sony's behalf?
'yeah no worries, we can do 2013!'....... final release date of ps4 'prologue' 2020
Back to top Go down
Conan
Wheels And A Drop
Conan

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:49 pm

MosukeKodoSan wrote:
are polyphony developing the ps4 on sony's behalf?
'yeah no worries, we can do 2013!'....... final release date of ps4 'prologue' 2020
Actual ps4 release date 2030 Razz
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:51 pm

yes Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fadam
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:34 pm

Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 3 Deltawing_gemasolar_01

Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 3 I1OAtJk1OHJfcuB

Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 3 Nissan_gt_r_nismo_gt3_13_05

Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 3 I13R0cP3nEhM8SH

Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 3 I1aMs6c1XwdqZ7E

Shocked cheers
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:41 pm

A lot of people are saying the Ascari Circuit will be in the game.
Back to top Go down
Fadam
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:58 pm

Would be awesome if it was. There's rumors about Bathurst which we all know was being scanned and Brands Hatch as well.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:22 pm

I might pick up a PS3. I'm still debating on it because if I do, I can pick up GT5 and 6.

What are some good wheels for the PS3? Doesn't Logitech make one? I forget the name.
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:32 pm

G27 

Bathurst is more than confirmed on launch. Brands Hatch is in it, but maybe DLC.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:44 am

If they add a livery edited linked to the pc side of things allowing use of a mouse and image files, PD would have finally got ahead of T10. But as we all know, custom paint just isn't part of the gt world:(
Back to top Go down
Fadam
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:11 pm

Demo coming out on July 2nd cheers
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:25 pm

Stop tempting me to buy a PS3, dammit... Sad
Back to top Go down
Fadam
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:33 pm

Can't you pick up a cheap used one?
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:39 pm

Not for a few weeks. I'm gonna wait until I get paid again or when PS4 drops, which will decrease the prices of the PS3.
Back to top Go down
Fadam
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:11 pm

Hopefully you can get one before GT6 launches, seeing as most of the DL isn't getting an XBONE & FM5
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:18 pm

Yeah, because it'll be hard to find one then due to them being swept up by others.

I want to get the ONE and FM5, just not getting it on day one.
Back to top Go down
Fadam
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:06 pm

I don't think I want to get a new Xbox anymore anyway. I'd love to play FM5, but I don't want to support Microsoft and their arrogant ways anymore after I'm done with the 360.
Back to top Go down
Fadam
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:04 pm

Anyone else played the demo yet?
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:02 pm

Jumping on now to download it.

Edit: where can I find it?

Edit: Found it
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
Fadam
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:21 pm

I think the physics feel awesome!
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:57 pm

+1 A Nissan Leaf? I wish they gave us something better to play with. When I try out a racing demo I want to hear gas guzzling power not gas saving compacts!!
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
Fadam
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:52 pm

Once you do the gt academy qualifying races it unlocks 2 gtr races
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots   Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed features list, Trailers and Screenshots
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3