Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it.

Go down 
+5
MosukeKodoSan
APX maroman
AC x Stunner
Impulse
Argo Vector
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Argo Vector
Wakaba
Argo Vector

I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it. Empty
PostSubject: I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it.   I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it. I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:07 pm

So, I just recently joined BNB and first off I just want to say this community and the idea behind it is awesome. I love it here and everyone has been super helpful and supportive.

When I first joined, I knew I was just going to be another member, and I wanted to do something that would help me stand out. Today I figured out what I wanted to do: With the help of the entire community, I would love to put together a video, basically showcasing the wide variety and individuality of everyone here at BNB. I'm not sure if this has been done or attempted by anyone before, but I'd still love to give it a go. So there you go; that is my idea.

So, if anyone in the community has full replays of them in BNB lobbies or with a group of other BNB members, whether drifting, racing, drag racing, or just chilling, I would love to get a hold of them to help start putting this showcase video together. Since I will have replays, I will know which car belongs to who, so anyone participating will be mentioned in the credits.

Also, if you have any awesome ideas for what I should include in the video, feel free to reply here or send me a PM.

One more thing: My username is NOT my gamertag. So, any videos should be sent to: Im Mr Dubstep

Thanks again, and I look forward to hearing your feedback!

-AV
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it.   I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it. I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:22 pm

I was just thinking of throwing that out there to see who would be up for it.

I have a bunch of replays and stuff. Hopefully if you start this, you can finish it; as activities like this die down most of the time haha. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Argo Vector
Wakaba
Argo Vector

PostSubject: Re: I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it.   I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it. I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:24 pm

Impulse wrote:
Hopefully if you start this, you can finish it; as activities like this die down most of the time haha. Very Happy

Yeah that's the frustrating thing. I see a lot of good ideas that end up not coming to fruition. If I start it, I plan on finishing it.

Send over those replays! Smile
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it.   I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it. I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:34 pm

Yeah I've thrown this out there quite a few times but a never got a response. Good luck man !
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it.   I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it. I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:49 pm

i know a bunch of replays withme in it or else id send you all of mine.

looking forward to the outcome though!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it.   I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it. I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:06 pm

I'll send you a friend request when I get home. Smile
Back to top Go down
Argo Vector
Wakaba
Argo Vector

PostSubject: Re: I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it.   I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it. I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:07 pm

Sounds good! Hopefully more people will participate or else I don't know what I'll do :/
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it.   I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it. I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:02 pm

I would send a message to all the bnb members you can think of and have them help you spread the word.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it.   I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it. I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:11 pm

If you need help man I'm here. I've got a bit of experience in the real filming industry and a slight bit of directing. Also UT Media (found in the multimedia section) is looking for a director and camera guy. I would do it, But exams and stuff. Check it out if you're interested
Back to top Go down
Argo Vector
Wakaba
Argo Vector

PostSubject: Re: I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it.   I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it. I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:13 pm

Awesome. Thanks for the heads-up! I'll let you know if I need anything.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it.   I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it. I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:38 pm

There are a couple of guys like cheeky chips y0 with dvr's and such that I'm sure would enjoy helping!
If you need help with it and I'm about, just ask
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it.   I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it. I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:46 pm

MosukeKodoSan wrote:
There are a couple of guys like cheeky chips y0 with dvr's and such that I'm sure would enjoy helping!
If you need help with it and I'm about, just ask

hehe Cheeky has a Roxio, I have a PVR and there are a few other members.

ACxStunner also has a Roxio I believe.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it.   I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it. I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:53 pm

Show offs lol
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it.   I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it. I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:56 pm

Yeah I have a roxio man, but my live is down. I love it when new guys come and change the face of the community. Good on you sir ! If anybody has a 48hr i could use and if you could wait until the 8th June, I've got some great footage !
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it.   I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it. I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:51 pm

MosukeKodoSan wrote:
Show offs lol

^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
stonem907
Wakaba
stonem907

PostSubject: Re: I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it.   I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it. I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:12 am

I would love to help as well. Come to the track day we are getting started right now and lets get some footy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it.   I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it. I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:52 am

The highlight of the replays will be when you see the 16 man lobbies. Its rather hectic Razz
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it.   I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it. I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:28 pm

Good luck Argo, don't give up. I would really like to see how this turns out.
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
Argo Vector
Wakaba
Argo Vector

PostSubject: Re: I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it.   I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it. I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:10 pm

AC x Stunner wrote:
Yeah I have a roxio man, but my live is down. I love it when new guys come and change the face of the community. Good on you sir ! If anybody has a 48hr i could use and if you could wait until the 8th June, I've got some great footage !

Awesome! I'll ask around and see if I can find anyone with a 48 hr card.
Back to top Go down
Argo Vector
Wakaba
Argo Vector

PostSubject: Re: I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it.   I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it. I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:11 pm

Smooth92 wrote:
Good luck Argo, don't give up. I would really like to see how this turns out.

I won't give up. I've already got some footage I can get started with. I'll just add as I get more footage and hopefully something awesome comes out of this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it.   I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm brand new here, but I have an idea, and I need your help to do it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Chat Lounge-
Jump to: