Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forza Universe

Go down 
+2
Impulse
NBR A Senna
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NBR A Senna
Cut Springs

Forza Universe Empty
PostSubject: Forza Universe   Forza Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:15 am

Hello Guys,

as i have like 5 mins free i thought i would let you know about a Forza site that offers loads of stuff to do, and is very rewarding, a list of stuff below and you can see what we get up to

Hotlap Challenges

we run a hotlap challenge that last 2 weeks so we have 2 a month, theres no 1st 2nd 3rd prizes, as the prizes we get are unicorn cars, and to save the same people wining a unicorn every other hotlap challenges we have done it randomly, theres been a lot of competetion in the hotlap challenges, we have the likes of EMW Raul ONR Burnz Shafter Oonan Living HLR Saloon that are always battling for the top 3 positions, we average 25 entrants per round

Photo Comp

we run 2 photo comps a month with either specific tasks or just certain places, like the theme for Photo Comp is to ge retro so cars below the 1970 era and must be black and white or sephia, we average around 10 entrants per round which aint bad for a small community we are

Race Series

we currently have 3 race series on the go, and i must say its been some very good racing series that i have been involved in for a while,

we have on Tuesday nights the Famous Yaris cup, where we have a novice ranked driver team up with an experieced driver, this has been working very well, and has seen some very random finishes from all the comopetition,

on a friday night with the MR2 cup, this again has seen some very tight racing and some excellent battles all down to the last corner, this series is almost finished, but we have plans ready for the next comp, and in testing all we can see and suggest is another race series of very close racing,

and finally on a sunday night we have the DTM's i missed the 1st round, but from t he replays the guys did and from the storeys of the competitors, it was a very good first round, theres 9 races left of the season and it looks good Smile

We have famous tuners and painters also on the site that are ready to help you with colabs or even offer advice,

the guys have recently just released a few toys and have some more stuff about to be released, we have had Guru & Totlxtc build a sweet porsche 911, and done a great design for it, runs awesomly in the s class hoppers, very competitive car, every time i drive it and theres clean drivers its a great battle and end up no lower then 3rd, Totlxtc has also just released his Aston Martin Zagatto, and now i really hate this car but dan has done a superb job with his Tune and paint, i have set top 300 times with this when racing in the lobbys so this car is amazingly good at lobby racing, we have also Had Greasy Tweeks Tuning just start back up and they have released 2 cars straight away both being s class cars, the cars are Ferrari F40 and Lamborghini Gallardo, the gallardo is more of a grip car but manages 2.082 around rd america which is very impressive for a car that hasnt got amazing top end speed, the F4o is designed more for the longer tracks such has sedona and sunset is very competitive where you take her as long as you can tame the old lady.

The site has undergone a facial transplant to keep nice young andfresh ready for forza 5, and we must say our designer has done some great work in everything he doing for us,

i hope you like what you see here, wil be very nice to see some new faces over and get involved with our community.

if you fancy coming to look around check us out and see how friendly helpful we are then please feel free to visit the site below

forzauniverse.net

please not do not add [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] before the link as it will not work yet, has the name site name is new
Back to top Go down
NBR A Senna
Cut Springs

Forza Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Universe   Forza Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:16 am

thats 1 of my main forza sites where all my other friends are, be nice for some of the community to sign up from here to there and show them what we do here and how we do it, we would end up getting more members here :)be nice to see new faces aswell
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

Forza Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Universe   Forza Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:51 am

I'll join.
Back to top Go down
NBR A Senna
Cut Springs

Forza Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Universe   Forza Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:14 am

Nice 1 impulse Smile can get some vids and photos from here there Wink
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

Forza Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Universe   Forza Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:52 pm

oh wow
Back to top Go down
NBR A Senna
Cut Springs

Forza Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Universe   Forza Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:54 pm

That a good wow or a bad a wow ?
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

Forza Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Universe   Forza Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:36 pm

I love it. Having a bit of trouble signing up, but good for you man, I like it !
Back to top Go down
NBR A Senna
Cut Springs

Forza Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Universe   Forza Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:39 pm

What trouble bud as this info will help so we can get it fixed if there's a problem Smile
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

Forza Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Universe   Forza Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:33 pm

i was reading through that and it says you can win unicorn cars?

Tell me more.....
Back to top Go down
NBR A Senna
Cut Springs

Forza Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Universe   Forza Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:35 pm

basically we have photocomps and Hotlap comps plus race series,

we do our prizes at random so its not the same 3 people in the hotlap challenges wining the hotlap comp and photo comps are every 2 weeks and theres always chances of winning real life prizes aswell Smile

if you get 5 lads sign up tell them Senna sent you, and share the stuff you do from here with them, as some of them would soon jump here and have a blast
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

Forza Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Universe   Forza Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:39 pm

Forza Universe The-best-of-the-skeptical-3rd-world-kid-meme
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

Forza Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Universe   Forza Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:42 pm

Kru Jones wrote:

Tell me more.....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
NBR A Senna
Cut Springs

Forza Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Universe   Forza Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:44 pm

Dragz wrote:
Kru Jones wrote:

Tell me more.....

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
NBR A Senna
Cut Springs

Forza Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Universe   Forza Universe I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:01 am

Sign in now sorted lads Smile feel free to join us and Smile win some unicorn cars
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forza Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Universe   Forza Universe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza Universe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Off Topic-
Jump to: