Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Garage Expre55

Go down 
+2
stonem907
MidnightExpre55
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MidnightExpre55
Wakaba
MidnightExpre55

Garage Expre55 Empty
PostSubject: Garage Expre55   Garage Expre55 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:49 am

Garage Expre55 <a href=Garage Expre55 Fm4_go10

Garage Expre55 <a href=Garage Expre55 Fm4_bn10

Specification

Car: ('97, Mazda, RX-7)
Spoiler:

BnB Bank Statement

Spoiler:

Last edited by MidnightExpre55 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:34 pm; edited 30 times in total
Back to top Go down
stonem907
Wakaba
stonem907

Garage Expre55 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Expre55   Garage Expre55 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:56 am

Welcome to BnB! Murder in the streets!
Back to top Go down
MidnightExpre55
Wakaba
MidnightExpre55

Garage Expre55 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Expre55   Garage Expre55 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:12 am

we're on the same team >.< but thanks you fine sir Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

Garage Expre55 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Expre55   Garage Expre55 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:16 pm

Welcome man
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

Garage Expre55 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Expre55   Garage Expre55 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:10 pm

Welcome to BnB!!!!

i have a question about your statment in which needs a lil clarity

Spoiler:

5/24/2013
Starting Money - $25,000
Mazda - $18,000
coil overs - $4,300
Payday +$6,000
Lobby bonus 5 man +$1,200
Super Advan racing Version 2 - $3,700
Green Hell Participation B-class +$1,000
Green Hell Participation A-class + $1,000

Bridge port - $6,300
window tint -$50
Total: $1,850

Its $1000 per class to enter....and that contest is still going until Jun 1st so there will be no pay out until then. Please readjust your statment to reflect so.

Back to top Go down
PLEASUREpak
Wakaba
PLEASUREpak

Garage Expre55 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Expre55   Garage Expre55 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:50 pm

MosukeKodoSan wrote:

The competition will run from now until the end of the month

This is the big one people!
12.9 miles, (the true nerds among you will know that in forza the track is actually 17 miles long)
73 'official' corners
and all of it surrounded by unforgiving armco

Normal rules need not apply,
They'll be no distinction between clean and dirty laps, meaning you can reverse up the start straight to make your first lap a flying one (so flying laps aren't needed... unless your Really Game!)
The only rules are no slicks as the toll booth officials wont let you on track without road legal rubber and no forza aero as you'd look like a try hard lol

In true RWYB 'ring fashion there will be a podium for each class, C through to S.
Everyone's welcome to compete in multiple classes with participation bonus and podium prizes for each class,
with an overall podium, which will be time adjusted to bring all classes to a level playing field (so we could have a C class winner!)
Time adjustment explanation

No need to post adjusted times (i'll do that at the end of the comp) just the original with car class and picture

Meow onto the prizes!
Participation is $1,000 for ever class you enter (thats 4k just for doing a lap in each class!!)
The standard prize pot is also doubled meaning 3k x number of participants in a given class
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

Garage Expre55 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Expre55   Garage Expre55 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:54 pm

Kru is trying to explain that you can't collect that 1k per class untill after the Event is Finished.
Back to top Go down
MidnightExpre55
Wakaba
MidnightExpre55

Garage Expre55 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Expre55   Garage Expre55 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:06 pm

ok i get what you're telling me now but i've read through that green hell thread again and still can not find where it says that..? Where can i find this rule at? please lmk Smile
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

Garage Expre55 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Expre55   Garage Expre55 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:42 am

MidnightExpre55 wrote:
ok i get what you're telling me now but i've read through that green hell thread again and still can not find where it says that..? Where can i find this rule at? please lmk Smile

I'm not sure where the rule is stated, I know I've read it and been told it.
Kru is a moderator and I don't think he would lie about it though.
Back to top Go down
Beany Bob
Cut Springs
Beany Bob

Garage Expre55 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Expre55   Garage Expre55 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:54 am

It says that in the very first post of the Green Hell comp, just read the whole OP and you'll find it...
Back to top Go down
MidnightExpre55
Wakaba
MidnightExpre55

Garage Expre55 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Expre55   Garage Expre55 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:17 am

Welcome to the Green Hell
or the Nordschleife as the less dramatic among you would call it

12.9 miles, (the true nerds among you will know that in forza the track is actually 17 miles long)
73 'official' corners

They'll be no distinction between clean and dirty laps, meaning you can reverse up the start straight to make your first lap a flying one (so flying laps aren't needed... unless your Really Game!)
The only rules are no slicks as the toll booth officials wont let you on track without road legal rubber and no forza aero as you'd look like a try hard lol

In true RWYB 'ring fashion there will be a podium for each class, C through to S.
Everyone's welcome to compete in multiple classes with participation bonus and podium prizes for each class,
with an overall podium, which will be time adjusted to bring all classes to a level playing field (so we could have a C class winner!)
Spoiler:

Using the top leaderboard time in each class i have worked out that the overall podium times will need a multiplier of..
C Class. x1
B Class. x1.025
A Class. x1.121
S Class. x1.167

No need to post adjusted times (i'll do that at the end of the comp) just the original with car class and picture

Meow onto the prizes!
Participation is $1,000 for ever class you enter (thats 4k just for doing a lap in each class!!)
The standard prize pot is also doubled meaning 3k x number of participants in a given class

As there is a new rule for the organizer receiving money also... that will be put back into the pot... and who knows maybe it will be enough to award the overall winner with a ring associated car

enjoy, have fun
and remember, burn rubber not your soul!

UPDATE 13/5
Spoiler:

While thinking of a custom livery for the overall winners car i though about the thousands of lifestylers with 'nurburgring stickers'
As a little bonus i thought i'd throw together a free sticker for anyone thats set a time

both are in my SF free but if you want them unlocked just message me on XBL

RENTAL UPDATE
ONLY $500 EACH
Spoiler:

Rentals cost $500 for each car used to set a time in each class, so you are free to download and try any tune for no charge. You only have to pay if you use a rental to set a time.Ten just post in the relevent garages thread to let them know to add the $500 to their bank statement

This is also a good chance for you to try a shops tuning ability before placing an order for your own car

M7 Cars
Spoiler:

M7's cars are now available for rental in 'camaromanLS1's storefront
S Class Ferrari 360 Modena
A Class Pontiac Solstice
B Class FRS
C Class FRS

Beat Street
Spoiler:

Beat Street's car is available for rental in 'Kru Jones's Storefront
B Class Datsun 510

T's Garage

TBC

Garage K
Spoiler:

Garage K's car is available in 'TRKninetyone's Storefront
A Class GT3

Any other garages that have cars they'd wish to rent out just pm me the details and i'll add you to the list

PRIZE UPDATE 19/5
Spoiler:

3rd place overall will win the beat street liveried BRE 510

Thanks to AC x Stunner for his generous donation

2nd on the podium is the M7 Graffiti Solstice

The overall winners car is TBC (please vote your favorate in the chat forum!)

please highlight the area it says this because i don't see it at all.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

Garage Expre55 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Expre55   Garage Expre55 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:22 am

To much reading for me at one time..

I do know that you aren't suppose to collect it before the event is over and why not just listen to what Kru / The Moderator says, he knows whats good, he's been here for a long time.
Back to top Go down
MidnightExpre55
Wakaba
MidnightExpre55

Garage Expre55 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Expre55   Garage Expre55 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:52 am

to avoid further confusion... i know about 4 other people that did the same thing but i get flagged for it. thats why im asking
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

Garage Expre55 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Expre55   Garage Expre55 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:59 am

oh, I didn't notice anyone else will have to look out for them man, I'm sure when Kru gets back on he will look also.

Sorry for being Rude yo, but it is still after.
I will check other garages, even though I can't do much since I'm a normal member like you
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

Garage Expre55 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Expre55   Garage Expre55 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:59 am

MidnightExpre55 wrote:
to avoid further confusion... i know about 4 other people that did the same thing but i get flagged for it. thats why im asking

To avoid any confusion.....

You don't collect any money from events until they are over. You cannot use money that you haven't been paid yet. I will be addressing the other parties as soon as I look into this. You didn't get singled out. PLEASE ADJUST IT ACCORDINGLY (I.e take it out of your statement until the event is closed)
Back to top Go down
Beany Bob
Cut Springs
Beany Bob

Garage Expre55 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Expre55   Garage Expre55 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:34 am

MidnightExpre55 wrote:

73 'official' corners

Spoiler:

Using the top leaderboard time in each class i have worked out that the overall podium times will need a multiplier of..
C Class. x1
B Class. x1.025
A Class. x1.121
S Class. x1.167

Meow onto the prizes!

As there is a new rule for the organizer receiving money also... that will be put back into the pot... and who knows maybe it will be enough to award the overall winner with a ring associated car

enjoy, have fun

UPDATE 13/5
Spoiler:

While thinking of a custom livery for the overall winners car i though about the thousands of lifestylers with 'nurburgring stickers'
As a little bonus i thought i'd throw together a free sticker for anyone thats set a time

RENTAL UPDATE
ONLY $500 EACH
Spoiler:

Rentals cost $500 for each car used to set a time in each class, so you are free to download and try any tune for no charge. You only have to pay if you use a rental to set a time.Ten just post in the relevent garages thread to let them know to add the $500 to their bank statement

This is also a good chance for you to try a shops tuning ability before placing an order for your own car

M7 Cars
Spoiler:

A Class Pontiac Solstice
B Class FRS
C Class FRS

Beat Street
Spoiler:

B Class Datsun 510

T's Garage

TBC

Garage K
Spoiler:

A Class GT3

Any other garages that have cars they'd wish to rent out just pm me the details and i'll add you to the list

PRIZE UPDATE 19/5
Spoiler:

No offense dude, it isn't that difficult.
Back to top Go down
MidnightExpre55
Wakaba
MidnightExpre55

Garage Expre55 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Expre55   Garage Expre55 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:28 am

Beany Bob wrote:
MidnightExpre55 wrote:

73 'official' corners

Spoiler:

C Class. x1
B Class. x1.025
A Class. x1.121
S Class. x1.167

Meow onto the prizes!

enjoy, have fun

UPDATE 13/5
Spoiler:

RENTAL UPDATE
ONLY $500 EACH
Spoiler:

M7 Cars
Spoiler:

A Class Pontiac Solstice
B Class FRS
C Class FRS

Beat Street
Spoiler:

B Class Datsun 510

T's Garage

TBC

Garage K
Spoiler:

A Class GT3

PRIZE UPDATE 19/5
Spoiler:

No offense dude, it isn't that difficult.

Go back and re-read what this whole topic is about cuz you obviously just stepped in. we are past that.
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

Garage Expre55 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Expre55   Garage Expre55 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:03 pm

maybe beany replied because he noticed it was still in your bank statement and you already spent some money that doesn't exist..

Didn't mean to be rude, it kinda just came out that way.
Back to top Go down
Beany Bob
Cut Springs
Beany Bob

Garage Expre55 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Expre55   Garage Expre55 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:09 pm

Sorry, I misread your question from earlier in the thread.
Back to top Go down
MidnightExpre55
Wakaba
MidnightExpre55

Garage Expre55 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Expre55   Garage Expre55 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:33 am

Beany Bob wrote:
Sorry, I misread your question from earlier in the thread.
my bad man i was in a bad mood when i replied. i don't want to seem like a dick my bad and don't trip i know you misread it i was just being a cock sorry :/
Back to top Go down
MidnightExpre55
Wakaba
MidnightExpre55

Garage Expre55 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Expre55   Garage Expre55 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:35 am

and everyone else its cool...i got this.. it should all be straightened out thanks for he concern tho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garage Expre55 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Expre55   Garage Expre55 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garage Expre55
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Forza Motorsport 4 :: Community Garages-
Jump to: