Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

House Of Drift 32 Man Drift Comp (Possibly Saturday? Post Inside)

Go down 
+25
xCalluumm
Falken HD
SMA GODSPEED
stonem907
schmitty4491
JiqSaw Bunqie
RyanHappyHands
Luccbag
nos504
tdr tragidy
Drags
Neroz
Sidewinder
PhatballeR
Impulse
AC x Stunner
Cougar
DIS Pointguard
Smoke Screen
PLEASUREpak
END Cody
DIS OldManTiger
MichaelC
Kru Jones
DIS M0LICI0US
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

House Of Drift 32 Man Drift Comp (Possibly Saturday? Post Inside) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Of Drift 32 Man Drift Comp (Possibly Saturday? Post Inside)   House Of Drift 32 Man Drift Comp (Possibly Saturday? Post Inside) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:17 am

These need to be weekly, it was just tons of fun. even though I was afk for a part of the time.

and messing around in the no traction area
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
SMA GODSPEED
Oil Changer
SMA GODSPEED

House Of Drift 32 Man Drift Comp (Possibly Saturday? Post Inside) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Of Drift 32 Man Drift Comp (Possibly Saturday? Post Inside)   House Of Drift 32 Man Drift Comp (Possibly Saturday? Post Inside) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:25 am

DIS OldManTiger wrote:
SMA GODSPEED wrote:
Don't say you should have looked on the page you you started the damn event TWO HOURS early. It should have started at 4. So don't even give me that crap falken

Yeah man, it was supposed to start at 5:30 Eastern yesterday, and it started just before 6:00 Eastern today. 2 hours early? Nope.

um actually yesterday you opened the lobby at 4pm pacific time so thats wrong..
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: House Of Drift 32 Man Drift Comp (Possibly Saturday? Post Inside)   House Of Drift 32 Man Drift Comp (Possibly Saturday? Post Inside) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:30 am

edit... I sounded mean.. didn't mean to be mean.

Last edited by Dragz on Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SMA GODSPEED
Oil Changer
SMA GODSPEED

PostSubject: Re: House Of Drift 32 Man Drift Comp (Possibly Saturday? Post Inside)   House Of Drift 32 Man Drift Comp (Possibly Saturday? Post Inside) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:36 am

Im Blind lol sorry guys.... i guess i saw the wrong time haha
Back to top Go down
86guy
Mr. DIY
86guy

PostSubject: Re: House Of Drift 32 Man Drift Comp (Possibly Saturday? Post Inside)   House Of Drift 32 Man Drift Comp (Possibly Saturday? Post Inside) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:00 am

can I still sign up
Gamertag: xxlo2k11xx
Car: Nissan silvia S13
PI: A class
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: House Of Drift 32 Man Drift Comp (Possibly Saturday? Post Inside)   House Of Drift 32 Man Drift Comp (Possibly Saturday? Post Inside) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:05 am

The event was ran today 86guy
Back to top Go down
86guy
Mr. DIY
86guy

PostSubject: Re: House Of Drift 32 Man Drift Comp (Possibly Saturday? Post Inside)   House Of Drift 32 Man Drift Comp (Possibly Saturday? Post Inside) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:11 am

no way didn't no
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: House Of Drift 32 Man Drift Comp (Possibly Saturday? Post Inside)   House Of Drift 32 Man Drift Comp (Possibly Saturday? Post Inside) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:42 am

Despite losing to Schmitty on the first round, was the most fun I've had in a battle. Loved the fact that losing didn't mean anything, massive fun! Needs to be done again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Of Drift 32 Man Drift Comp (Possibly Saturday? Post Inside)   House Of Drift 32 Man Drift Comp (Possibly Saturday? Post Inside) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House Of Drift 32 Man Drift Comp (Possibly Saturday? Post Inside)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7