Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Race to the Championship- 5 Round Event

Go down 
+14
roberts141
PLEASUREpak
[KCHS] blamaslama
Smoke Screen
TXSCHMIDT
Kru Jones
TRK
schmitty4491
Sidewinder
Brenwalsh
e2blade
MichaelC
DIS Pointguard
Impulse
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Final Voting- RTTC
Camino Extreme
Race to the Championship- 5 Round Event - Page 4 I_vote_lcap20%Race to the Championship- 5 Round Event - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Camino Full
Race to the Championship- 5 Round Event - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Race to the Championship- 5 Round Event - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Silverstone GP
Race to the Championship- 5 Round Event - Page 4 I_vote_lcap7%Race to the Championship- 5 Round Event - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Silverstone Int'l
Race to the Championship- 5 Round Event - Page 4 I_vote_lcap7%Race to the Championship- 5 Round Event - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Silverstone Nat'l
 7% [ 1 ]
Nurburgring GP
Race to the Championship- 5 Round Event - Page 4 I_vote_lcap40%Race to the Championship- 5 Round Event - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
Nurburgring Stage A
 7% [ 1 ]
Nurburgring Stage B
 7% [ 1 ]
Nurburgring Stage C
Race to the Championship- 5 Round Event - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Race to the Championship- 5 Round Event - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nurburgring Stage D
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

Race to the Championship- 5 Round Event - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race to the Championship- 5 Round Event   Race to the Championship- 5 Round Event - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:43 pm

I'll move it up to 5 PM Central. You're right; 7 is a bit late lol.
Back to top Go down
e2blade
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Race to the Championship- 5 Round Event   Race to the Championship- 5 Round Event - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:21 pm

The race is today at 5pm central, right?
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Race to the Championship- 5 Round Event   Race to the Championship- 5 Round Event - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:29 pm

Might have to drop out of this, way to busy lately.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Race to the Championship- 5 Round Event   Race to the Championship- 5 Round Event - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:58 pm

Flippin Business meeting tonite so i wont be there...BUT..i will NOT miss another!!
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Race to the Championship- 5 Round Event   Race to the Championship- 5 Round Event - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:01 pm

TBH guys, this might not take off for a couple weeks. I've been busy myself lately and today has been a really bad day. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Race to the Championship- 5 Round Event   Race to the Championship- 5 Round Event - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:02 pm

Impulse wrote:
TBH guys, this might not take off for a couple weeks. I've been busy myself lately and today has been a really bad day. I'm sorry.

No worries my man..we aint goin nowhere.....
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Mr. DIY
Spaz

PostSubject: Re: Race to the Championship- 5 Round Event   Race to the Championship- 5 Round Event - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:05 am

I guess I will want for the A Class Event
Back to top Go down
e2blade
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Race to the Championship- 5 Round Event   Race to the Championship- 5 Round Event - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:38 pm

We all have the b class cars we can get our hands on and they are all tuned for Nurburging GP.
So Saturday, tomorrow at 12pm Pacific time. Did any one want to throw down a couple of laps?
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Race to the Championship- 5 Round Event   Race to the Championship- 5 Round Event - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:41 pm

Sure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race to the Championship- 5 Round Event   Race to the Championship- 5 Round Event - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Race to the Championship- 5 Round Event
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4