Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FMDL Idea... for a one-time team...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Old King
Mr. DIY
Old King

FMDL Idea... for a one-time team... Empty
PostSubject: FMDL Idea... for a one-time team...   FMDL Idea... for a one-time team... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:22 pm

So, to commemorate the allegedly last FMDL, and also in lieu of the likely shortage of dedicated, well-rounded teams like those of the good old days before mountain slopes and point markers, I was thinking.... Is there anyone out there who is appealed by the idea of a sort of "All Stars" team just made for the last FMDL? Just people who actually give a damn about it and just want to celebrate the last one, just making a team of still dedicated drifters from various points and walks of FM life. I could probably ask Stuey if he'd let such a team in, if such a team could even be formed.

Iunno, I guess I'm just curious to see how such a thing comes off with the various people of BNB. I realize it's probably a stupid pipe dream so please ignore the level of pitiful it strikes. :S
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: FMDL Idea... for a one-time team...   FMDL Idea... for a one-time team... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:57 pm

It sounds like a good idea especially for those that aren't on a team but still want to compete in the FMDL. I doubt Stuey would allow it but good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: FMDL Idea... for a one-time team...   FMDL Idea... for a one-time team... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:04 pm

I doubt he'd allow it cause its not technically a 'team' but thats just Stuey for you.

Would be an awesome idea though and id be so up for it if i hadnt just started ONI!

So good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMDL Idea... for a one-time team...   FMDL Idea... for a one-time team... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMDL Idea... for a one-time team...
Page 1 of 1