Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!

Go down 
+11
Sidewinder
MichaelC
DIS OldManTiger
Milton
Cougar
Smoke Screen
Impulse
TGF KillaCali
roberts141
Drags
Luccbag
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Luccbag
Wheels And A Drop
Luccbag

Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:43 am

MichaelC wrote:
like what im asking, is do i have to hold opposite lock the whole time on my entry?
I will respond to this one as well I don't care if your wheels are turned upside down just go into that turn like a bat out of hell and throw down.  try to scrape the wall get a bunch of angle I try to leave the interpreting up to you guys. I throw judging criteria out the window and really judge based on the best overall run.  The last comp I ran had three very different podium runs because I left the line up to the competitors. I'm doing the same with this comp.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:59 am

Alright dude, I appreciate the response!
Back to top Go down
Conan
Wheels And A Drop
Conan

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 6:13 pm

replay is up Smile
Back to top Go down
Wanted
Wheels And A Drop
Wanted

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:43 am

Spot.

EDIT: My Entry.

Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:31 am

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner!
Back to top Go down
Luccbag
Wheels And A Drop
Luccbag

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 8:34 pm

sweet jesus
Back to top Go down
roberts141
Oil Changer

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:51 am

Ill be sending u my replay soon
Back to top Go down
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:37 am

It mite just be me but I would prefer to see a proper sick reverse entry win the someone doing a 1080 spin down the straight into a drift I dunno just seems easy (I like to 360 a lot) would love it if I could vid myself doin reverse entry props to him tho that 1080 was smooth!

Last edited by Smoke Screen on Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:41 am

Smoke did you get an Entry in?
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
PepsRocks
Oil Changer
PepsRocks

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:48 pm

Honestly, I don't think reverse entries are that impressive in Forza, I think huge-ass angle and driving on the edge of the track is more impressive. Just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:00 pm

No Sad
Back to top Go down
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:02 pm

PepsRocks wrote:
Honestly, I don't think reverse entries are that impressive in Forza, I think huge-ass angle and driving on the edge of the track is more impressive. Just my 2 cents.
Yeh I agree but these 360 entries ain't that hard tbf but yeh driving on the edge of the track is hard
Back to top Go down
Luccbag
Wheels And A Drop
Luccbag

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:57 pm

I didn't specify I was more expecting people to go high angle and close to the wall more then spins but I will be damned if I'm not impressed by them and posting a video is not a requirement all you have to do is put a replay on your storefront and I will go look at it.
Back to top Go down
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:09 pm

Alright man il go do it when I get on
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:18 pm

Lucc, I'll get a Replay sent to you soon... Also a video.

Trying to figure out some kind of Series to do to get back into youtube
Back to top Go down
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:52 pm

Mines on the sf now search "bnb gangster comp" and it's the last minute you need to watch
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:57 pm

"The best two will count."

Does this mean, if you have 2 out of the 3 good runs, it would end up being better then 1 amazing run?

Cause, if you Ace half a math test, it's still only 50%.
Back to top Go down
Luccbag
Wheels And A Drop
Luccbag

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:45 am

best run counts just like d1 if you score a 100 or a good score you dont run again same concept you just get three shots instead of two. exact same way I did the last comp I guess I will have to make a million rules for the next one to clarify everything
Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:52 am

A Million rules! Woooohooooo! Smile Smile 
Back to top Go down
Smoke Screen
Mr. DIY
Smoke Screen

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:06 am

So who's the winners?
Back to top Go down
Luccbag
Wheels And A Drop
Luccbag

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 2:08 am

My bad guys I will get on this soon just been busy and or tired from work my attention has been elsewhere I will try to get the results up soon I have to watch a few replays still to close this thing down my apologies for the delay
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 2:36 am

IRL > Games
We can ALWAYS wait. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Luccbag
Wheels And A Drop
Luccbag

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:03 am

ok one more problem some of your gamertags are not your bnb names sidewinder drags tiger impulse smoke screen and roberts are fine but I could not find replays for quite a few of you and for some cant search by gamertag because I do not know them lets get em in so I can get this isht doneand you guys can celebrate and do the happy dance
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 7:13 am

Gimme BnB names and I'll find as many as I can.
Back to top Go down
Luccbag
Wheels And A Drop
Luccbag

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:00 pm

should be all set I will give everybody a day to get back to the messages I just sent out right now I only have seen replays for 4 people though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!   Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silverstone What it Takes To Be a Gangsta Results on last page!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next