Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Subicon's Garage | The Beginning

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Subicon
Wakaba
Subicon

Subicon's Garage | The Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Subicon's Garage | The Beginning    Subicon's Garage | The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:01 am

Cars:

Bank Statement:
Back to top Go down
Subicon
Wakaba
Subicon

PostSubject: Re: Subicon's Garage | The Beginning    Subicon's Garage | The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:23 am

My Car Gallery

2003 Nissan Fairlady Z:

Last edited by Subicon on Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TGF KillaCali
Mr. DIY
TGF KillaCali

PostSubject: Re: Subicon's Garage | The Beginning    Subicon's Garage | The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:14 am

Welcome to BNB
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Subicon's Garage | The Beginning    Subicon's Garage | The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:30 am

Welcome to BNB, you should sign up for Drift Wars. It looks like your Z is almost battle ready.

Drift Wars

*Edited for DW link
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
Subicon
Wakaba
Subicon

PostSubject: Re: Subicon's Garage | The Beginning    Subicon's Garage | The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:24 am

^ Thanks I just signed up. But my car is ways away from being battle ready, but hopefully by the time of the event I'll have scraped up enough money for some mods, and just give it all shes got.
Back to top Go down
TGF KillaCali
Mr. DIY
TGF KillaCali

PostSubject: Re: Subicon's Garage | The Beginning    Subicon's Garage | The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:49 am

Sounds good

Hope you liked the face lift lol
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Subicon's Garage | The Beginning    Subicon's Garage | The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:06 pm

A supercharged V6 sounds like fun. How much more money do you need to get it to battle specs?
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
Subicon
Wakaba
Subicon

PostSubject: Re: Subicon's Garage | The Beginning    Subicon's Garage | The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:49 pm

Yes thank you Killa much appreciated!

@smooth I'm not 100% sure but maybe somewhere around 8k or 10k? I'm probably just going to try and get into some meets for the money.

Back to top Go down
Conan
Wheels And A Drop
Conan

PostSubject: Re: Subicon's Garage | The Beginning    Subicon's Garage | The Beginning  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:27 pm

A bit late to the party but what the hell, welcome to BnB,we have tacos on taco Thursday so sorry bro Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Subicon's Garage | The Beginning    Subicon's Garage | The Beginning  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Subicon's Garage | The Beginning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Forza Motorsport 4 :: Community Garages-
Jump to: