Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need part willing to give up a PAY DAY for parts (lock it up)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Im Kinda Panda
Wakaba
Im Kinda Panda

Need part willing to give up a PAY DAY  for parts (lock it up) Empty
PostSubject: Need part willing to give up a PAY DAY for parts (lock it up)   Need part willing to give up a PAY DAY  for parts (lock it up) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:13 pm

i need parts for my 93 cobra like air and displacement only a few parts if you can give to me cheap all adding below $6,000 ill give you my next pay day i need get parts befor drift wars start trying tune ! ITS A DRUG FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Im Kinda Panda on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Need part willing to give up a PAY DAY for parts (lock it up)   Need part willing to give up a PAY DAY  for parts (lock it up) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:04 pm

What specific parts fo ya need? Ill buy a couple for ya!!
Back to top Go down
Im Kinda Panda
Wakaba
Im Kinda Panda

PostSubject: Re: Need part willing to give up a PAY DAY for parts (lock it up)   Need part willing to give up a PAY DAY  for parts (lock it up) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:11 pm

Crying or Very sad  i just need some sport parts in the engine [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <---- my garage my build sheet on there if you can give me any parts ill give you 2 pay days. trying get the car in the 500 hp anit roll bars and fly wheel would help too any thing that helps  need grip! tires! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Need part willing to give up a PAY DAY for parts (lock it up)   Need part willing to give up a PAY DAY  for parts (lock it up) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:04 am

Ok how about this......you keep your paydays, take my payday for this week and ill GIVE you $10,000. That's $16k to get you on the way!
Back to top Go down
Im Kinda Panda
Wakaba
Im Kinda Panda

PostSubject: Re: Need part willing to give up a PAY DAY for parts (lock it up)   Need part willing to give up a PAY DAY  for parts (lock it up) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:05 pm

THX YOU Very Happy here video Smile not best but ill do my best in the comp ( i can get better runs than this) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need part willing to give up a PAY DAY for parts (lock it up)   Need part willing to give up a PAY DAY  for parts (lock it up) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need part willing to give up a PAY DAY for parts (lock it up)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Forza Motorsport 4 :: Parts Shop-
Jump to: