Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wheel = hard

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Temptatiion
Wakaba

wheel = hard Empty
PostSubject: wheel = hard   wheel = hard I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:35 pm

hello, i have had a xbox wheel for a while and i tried using it today and holy god was it hard, if any one has any tips, hint or trick that they could tell/show me it would be really nice.
thanks Razz
Back to top Go down
l iAlexxx l
l iAlexxx l

wheel = hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheel = hard   wheel = hard I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:09 pm

Practice.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

wheel = hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheel = hard   wheel = hard I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:21 pm

What Alex said. Also, build a 350 hp Silvia with a sport tranny, springs, a 2 way diff, weight reduction, and sport roll bars. Once you get comfortable with that setup, upgrade these parts to race and play with the tuning. If you need help, hit me up with a message. I'm in the process of building an R32 for you. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Temptatiion
Wakaba

wheel = hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheel = hard   wheel = hard I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:42 am

thanks bud Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Temptatiion
Wakaba

wheel = hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheel = hard   wheel = hard I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:46 am

do i need a tune?
Back to top Go down
BLKJ Takahashi
BLKJ Takahashi

wheel = hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheel = hard   wheel = hard I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:02 am

Temptatiion wrote:
do i need a tune?

Buying a wheel and using it is what got me into research R/L cars, tunes and eventually being to tune virtually any car using my formula that took a good part of two years to test and troubleshoot.
Back to top Go down
http://tuningag.freeforums.org/index.php
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

wheel = hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheel = hard   wheel = hard I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:00 pm

Don't worry about tuning when you first start out because you're only just getting familiar with the wheel. You can do minimal things like tire pressure, transmission gearing and differential, but other than that you really won't need to do anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wheel = hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheel = hard   wheel = hard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wheel = hard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Off Topic-
Jump to: