Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!

Go down 
+36
TDT Spirit
MosukeKodoSan
DIS OldManTiger
sSPapowSs
Velarys
Spaz
Kholossal
APX maroman
Shinjitsu
Edmard
xARCTIKKAMOx
RyanHappyHands
Smooth
ONI Synyster
Kru Jones
AC x Stunner
MichaelC
GRT 458Italia
l iAlexxx l
xCalluumm
JiqSaw Bunqie
DB BeeDee
ratR0
Hunchbak
xxx HlPPY xxx
Carlos 201
Sideways Sm3g
BLKJ Takahashi
Box tyler boX
M1KE0
xOneLimiTx
TokenblackGuy4U
Fail
RadiatedSlime
Impulse
TRK
40 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TRK
TRK

Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:32 am

Hey there,

seeing I'm still fairly new and not seeing a introductory thread, I thought, let's make one.
No rules or whatever, just let us know who you are (:

I'm Tim, born in 91 in the Netherlands.
Unfortunately no drifting for me because it's so goddamn expensive here..
And because I'm a student ;) I study Communications and Media Design at the HU in Utrecht.
Pretty chill study where I make graphical shit n stuffs.
Love to Snowboard and BMX, even though the weather wont let me.. ):

Been in SF a couple months, wanna go back, but yeah.. Obligations..

So yeah, hai.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:39 am

Spot when I have time lololol.
Back to top Go down
RadiatedSlime
Wheels And A Drop
RadiatedSlime

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:16 am

Cool idea.

The name's Shezaad and I'm from South Africa.
25 years old (emphasis on old Razz)

Busy studying for a second degree (Physics) while helping my brother with his business.
I drift (if you can even call it that. I suck at drifting) a bit when I get a chance. Mostly just street race but never in a straight line!
Avid gamer and spend quite a bit of time working on my car.

So yeah, that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Fail
Wheels And A Drop
Fail

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:44 am

My Name is Dane.
I'm from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I am 17 Years old.
My Grandpa invented the Nail gun.
I own a 98 Honda Prelude (Track Built).
I am a Junior in high school.

I am looking forward to buying a 240sx whenever I go to college so I can drift instead of study Razz.

I am a massive 2JZ fanatic as most of you know.

Nice to meet you all.

Back to top Go down
TokenblackGuy4U
Mr. DIY
TokenblackGuy4U

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:24 am

Names Alex, but you may call me Token as everyone does lol

25 on Valentines day, hail from the land down under, down under. Tasmania (=

Im not black, not even remotly close to being black in real life so stop asking me that question grr =P

Umm i want a RWD car again, i love my lil AE82 but i miss having the wheels driven at the right end. Wish i still had my R33 GTS-T Mspec but sadly i dont=*(

Really wished my neck would stop crapping out and me and i could of had myself a KE70 Corolla sedan, would be boss. Would love to oneday have a myself a Hachi coupe. It'll happen asoon as i have funds, you can count on that.

Atm ive just started a new relationship which also involves a 17month little girl also so thats why i havent been on alot the past few months. I dont have access to the net when im over there so sadly no xbox or computer for that matter. But once im fit and able to work it'll be one of the first thinggs ill be getting cause i miss the xbox asmuch as i shouldnt lol
Back to top Go down
xOneLimiTx
Wheels And A Drop
xOneLimiTx

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:28 am

Hi im Phil

I'am 16 years old born in the pacific islands of the Philippines. living in Canada now.
I love cars, ever since I was 5 year olds, but I have never seen a live car show or event. Hopefully going to some this summer when I get a car.
I'm in the same boat as fail, wanting to drift when im in college instead of studying Surprised

Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:18 pm

hello all, I'm M1KE0 (Mike)
I'm 21 and yes i don't drink! Don't hate!
I live in the central coast of California.
I work as a mexican jp i do yard work and landscaping.
I love working on cars, reading about cars, and just talking about cars!
I know its funny that i love drifting but own two FWD cars but hey i love my acura legend i would never sell that car and also i got a DA9 which is a full time job to keep alive:)
Back to top Go down
Box tyler boX
Wheels And A Drop
Box tyler boX

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:02 pm

well my name is tyler
i live in Fargo North Dakota
im 18 and i attend NDSU
i love cars and i own a 72 Chevelle Malubu with a 350 but i currently am driving an 88 300zx because the chevelle is in my parents garage because i was working on it over the winter.
i am saving up money to resto-mod the chevelle over the next several years
Back to top Go down
BLKJ Takahashi
BLKJ Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:28 am

*** Uploading data *** .......................

Name: JT "aka Takahashi or FM1 "Ry" "
Occupation: US Marine (active duty 6173 - CH-53E Super Stallion Crew Chief)
Location: ... searching ... searching ... searching ... Not found ...
Online activity: Team Blackjack; Tier 1 drifter
Other: ....................................................................................................

*** Error *** *** Error *** *** Error *** *** Error *** *** Error *** *** Error ***

*** Terminating information search ***
Back to top Go down
http://tuningag.freeforums.org/index.php
Sideways Sm3g
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:10 am

'Lo all, i'm Steve.

I'm also pretty new - so nice to hav a thread like this.
I've lived in london my entire life other than a 6 weeks in lincolnshire (country life is so boring after living in the city)
I'm 23, live with my other half Sarah and my lil boy Michael (anyone whos been in a lobby with me has prolly heard him xD).
I'm a HUGE gamer, my first job was teaching low level FPS level design using tools like Maya (they made shrek in that program ;P) Milkshape, Darkbasic etc etc.
I've been gaming since before i can remember thanks to my old man (who still plays BF3 with me haha)
I don't drive as i also downhill mountain bike, so that is my primary form of transport and its to expensive to insure a car in london till your at least 25 got quoted 4 grand for a 1.1.
Been drifting since forza 2, dont follow it out the game however (sept for someone called "Steve "stiggy" Evans" as hes a good friend of a friend, he drifts a Toyota Starlet (google the mighty starlet, mental little car)
Not much more to say!
Back to top Go down
Carlos 201
Mr. DIY
Carlos 201

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:06 am

I'm Carlos 201, but my name is not carlos.

I guess im the old guy here, I'm 27.
For the time being I live in Arizona right across the lake from the people's repulic that MikeO loves so much. I'm a Master tech for the Ford Motor Company, fix pretty much anything but mainly work on a lot of diesel trucks. I have been to a few drift events with my previous cars.
I have owned an e30 325 es that is now 3 feet shorter, a SOHC 240sx i turbo'd and drove around for 2 years until shitty arizona gas and a zip tie destroyed it. an 88 FC Vert and now a 2000 Mustang GT. Mainly i drift on forza because 275 tires are not cheap.

AND I'M MEXICAN =P
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:51 am

*BUMP* for the newer members!
Back to top Go down
xxx HlPPY xxx
Cut Springs
xxx HlPPY xxx

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:09 pm

ha ha carlos im hippy im 28 and new to all this but seems like a laugh i work as a night chef which is gona keep me outa alot of events however im well up for a giggle and hope to see you all on the track
Back to top Go down
Hunchbak
Wakaba
Hunchbak

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:18 pm

xxx HlPPY xxx wrote:
ha ha carlos im hippy im 28 and new to all this but seems like a laugh i work as a night chef which is gona keep me outa alot of events however im well up for a giggle and hope to see you all on the track

Oh hi,

From the same team as the hippy one, interested in the grass roots side of things so looking forward to getting involved.

30 from the UK, been drifting since FM3 and have been known to race but more a drift kinda guy Smile

catch u all soon
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:27 pm

Matt from VA, USA. 29, been drifting and racing on Forza since FM1, on the MS Wheel Since FM2.

Will be participating in a lot of the "offline" BNB events, time attacks, photo comps, painting/decals/tuning, etc...
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:33 pm

@ TRK good idea

@ Hippy and Hunchbak Welcome to BNB guys look forward to doing some Dori with you guys.

I may aswell do one since I didn't before.

Im TSM BeeDee, My name is Brandon Im 16 and come from the land of the brave and/or drunk... Scotland.
Iv'e been on BnB since Forza 3
I live in a city called Dundee.
Im in my second last year of high school.
Support the best football club in the word Celtic FC, Yeh thats right I said it FOOTBALL NOT "Soccer" !
Don't laugh but I got into drifting when I seen Tokyo Drift, don't worry though I did a bit of research and found out what drfting really is.
I don't have a car or licence yet as you have to be 17 to apply for your provisional here.
My dream car would be a KE70, a Hachi or a GT-S 32/33.
I am currently saving up so I can get a project car in the near future.
On Forza im a Co - Leader of Tire Smoke Maniacs.
My main drifter is a Nissan Skyline GT-R 33.
Im a wheel Drifter.

Back to top Go down
JiqSaw Bunqie
Mr. DIY
JiqSaw Bunqie

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:30 pm

me you wanna know about me who am i D:
well who i am doesnt matter because at knight im part of the forza community seeing as im a middle school student i wont be able to get to the events like edc anymore me i currently dont have a license im only 2.2years away and i have a bmw 330xi 2006 reserved for me when i get it hopefully nothing happpens to it ive only been to 2 teams white boy racing and menace racing menace racing is my current im thinking about leaving it and joining a team that wants people and has a fair skill level because menace has hit a 100 member mark and doesnt invite members to open lobbies and the leader is gone most the time due to drift competitions and car work me i wont be on this for a bit due to football and school im thinking when i hit college im going or gaming and animation designs and buying my dream car the rx7 savanna and making my own drift or drag team if i can find a place to drift local thats a little about a person i know
i know my name!!
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:37 pm

I am xCalluumm, most people just call me Callum though Razz i come from Scotland and live in a city called Inverness which is in the northern part of it. I am currently halfway through High School. I dont have a car obviously because im only 13 years old. I started drifting later on in Forza 3. I drift with a Controller, planning on getting a wheel but have doubts because of all the update hassle. I would like either a Nissan S Chassis or an R32 GT-S but that wouldnt happen because insurance in the UK takes the piss. I mainly drift a Nissan S13 on forza 4 and have a Nissan 240SX, 2011 Subaru WRX STI and a 1970 Datsun 510 on BNB. Just renewed my membership so that means i can actually take part in BNB events now (yay!)

Thanks for reading my paragraph, now lets read yours!
Back to top Go down
l iAlexxx l
l iAlexxx l

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:47 pm

Hello nice to meet you all! I'm Alex, most people call me Alex. I live in the good ol' USA in Florida. I am 18 years old and work part time fabrication. I'm trying to get a full time job at a tire shop for now. I just graduated High School and I want to start drifting in real life and go into the automotive industry. I own a 1987 Mazda RX-7 that I've put alot of work into so far and can't wait to start drifting it competitivly. I own a shop on Forza called Quantum Designs that I do when I'm at home. It's a pretty big shop and we paint replica's and tune. I've had it for over a year now and I'm extremly happy with how it's turned out. People know me as the "rotary guy" or whatever lol. I just think they are better than seeing some stupid 240 over and over. (I'm speaking in real life terms). I am a generally nice person and would never do anything to hurt someone. I've been riding BMX for about 6 years now and it's starting to take it's toll. I feel like I'm 60. I love going to drift events in real life. I've been into it ever since my older brother started. I just like to help out with whatever is needed. Anyway thanks if you read lol.

-Alex
Back to top Go down
GRT 458Italia
Oil Changer

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:25 am

Hey guys
so I'm a 16 year old petrosexual (quote from top gear meaning i love cars haha) who is from the tropics of the Great Land that is Australia. I play AFL (Aussie Football League) and have been for 12 years. I love any sports and in a few months i am going to participate in my first maraton!
i love cars, mainly Italian/German with some old American Muscle and i watch almost any form of motorsport. in Forza, i race at TORA but am slowly getting more and more involved wih drifting, and why not, it's great fun!!! my current drift cars are a Nissan Skyline R34, Corvette Z06 and Corvette ZR1. i'm pretty good at tuning for drift and once i have found my feet here i may set up shop as a tuner (maybe)

as for real life racing I love the V8's, have done about 3 lap drives in them with Lowndes Very Happy i have gone to quite a few races, including Adelaide 500, Queensland 500 and gold coast 600. I currently do not own my own car (i know it sucks) because i am only on my Learners permit so i drive my dad's 2011 Holden Commodore V6 Sports wagon (and very rarely) my mums 1999 Toyota Echo
so yea, that's all about me for now
Catcha's Later
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:13 pm

Bump for all the new members!
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:22 pm

I've never done this! Thanks TRK!
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:27 pm

Hey guys, my name is George
I live somewhere near London
I hope to study philosophy and continue a career !
My dream is to own some land and hold organised drift events for everybody to come along to !
Im very artistic, i love photography and the performing arts, which is why i enjoy drifting, because in my eyes, it's an art form !
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:48 pm

Wassup Fellas!!!!

Im Geoff from Yorkville, Il (suburb 40 miles southwest of Chicago), im gonna have to say im the old guy of the group (38!!!!!) Been into everything with wheel since i was a little boy. Have owned several Ke70 Corollas, RA65 Celicas and a 84 AE86!!! Current toys include my 90 240SX, 93 Acura Integra LS, 2004 Yamaha R1. Love to go fast and hit curves!!!

Forza stuff: Got into Forza late with Forza 2 and 3 but NEVER went online....started going online in FM4 and met PAC Performance and joined FHRA. Wont say im the best drag racer out there but if you want to see what i got im gonna need you to line it up and bring some cash.......

Just got into drifting a little more on the fun and style side over points. Been learning a lot from the guys here on BnB and want to learn more!!!! GET ON MY DOOR!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:38 pm

Hey! I'm Callum from a little town called Leamington spa (near Coventry/Birmingham).
Im 20 years old, havn't passed my test however i have owned one of my dream cars. A 1977 Ford mk2 Escort. Plus a Peugeot 205.
This year i intend to go to plenty of drifting events, including as many rounds of the BDC as i can go to and hopefully some DriftWhatYouBrung at Santa Pod Raceway.
Really want to get an E30 BMW 318i or something like that when i get my license so i can get drifting as its all i really want to do as a hobby. I used to mountain bike alot, 4X and abit of downhill as well.
Currently selling my 125 motorbike to fund my driving lessons which hopefully wont last that long into the future!
Went to college to do motor vehicle engineering and motorsport engineering.
Signed up to BnB yesterday and hope to see you guys out and about and on my PS13s door!
BE GENTLE! D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!   Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are you?! BnB introduce yourself!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Chat Lounge-
Jump to: