Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Touge League Rules Suggestions

Go down 
+6
xOneLimiTx
TRK
Secret
l iAlexxx l
Fail
Impulse
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

Touge League Rules Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Touge League Rules Suggestions   Touge League Rules Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:01 pm

Since everyone wants variety on BNB, we're gonna start with the touge league. I'd like for everyone to suggest what type of rules we should use for this league.

Things that should be discussed are the following:

Forza aero or no?
What tire compound should be max?
Which drivetrains are allowed?
What class should be max?
And so on and so forth.

Hopefully we can get this going because I already have a bunch of ideas for my next car if this goes through. Maybe if this takes off, we can even have our own teams and challenge others for wagers and whatnot. Who knows?

Now, get to talkin'. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Fail
Wheels And A Drop
Fail

PostSubject: Re: Touge League Rules Suggestions   Touge League Rules Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:08 pm

No Forza aero.

Make should be sports.

All drivetrains allowed.

Max class should be A.

There should be no max horsepower so nobody is limited, you can just be specific to your class.

There should also be teams that could be made up or clubs. Where you can have your own vinyls/ decals to go on your car so there can be team touge battles.

There's my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Touge League Rules Suggestions   Touge League Rules Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:09 pm

Thanks for your 2 cents, but I'm broke. More people post so I can get more cents.

Seriously though, thanks for your input!
Back to top Go down
l iAlexxx l
l iAlexxx l

PostSubject: Re: Touge League Rules Suggestions   Touge League Rules Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:14 pm

I agree with Fail.

I really want to do this. I highly suggest everyone do this and we can go by trial and error with a competition.

Last edited by l iAlexxx l on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Touge League Rules Suggestions   Touge League Rules Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:15 pm

I wouldn't know how to make one since I'm fairly new to this, so where would we start as far as the chart? That rhymed.
Back to top Go down
Secret
Mr. DIY
Secret

PostSubject: Re: Touge League Rules Suggestions   Touge League Rules Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:41 pm

I like the idea of having teams. It should make things a little more competitive having different sides going head to head.

I think I know what car I'm going to build... Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://502photography.wordpress.com
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Touge League Rules Suggestions   Touge League Rules Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:42 pm

What about the other things Secret?
Back to top Go down
Secret
Mr. DIY
Secret

PostSubject: Re: Touge League Rules Suggestions   Touge League Rules Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:48 pm

Well,

I'd say no Forza aero.

Sport tire compound is probably best, although race tires would mean quicker times and a higher pace.

As far as drivetrains, it would be best to have a category/class for each (FWD/RWD/AWD). The only issue is having enough people in each class. So all drivetrains against each other is probably necessary to keep things moving.

A class max.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Touge League Rules Suggestions   Touge League Rules Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:57 pm

Okay cool.

I'm thinking about making limits for each class as far as horsepower, weight, etc.

What does everyone think about that? It's similar to what you said about the classes for each drivetrain. All drivetrains will race against each other though. If we had the 200 members that joined in the first place, that wouldn't be the case.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Touge League Rules Suggestions   Touge League Rules Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:18 pm

Is this racing downhill or drifting downhill?
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Touge League Rules Suggestions   Touge League Rules Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:19 pm

Touge is grip racing with some drifting involved if you want to go around corners at higher speeds.

It can also be uphill or downhill.
Back to top Go down
xOneLimiTx
Wheels And A Drop
xOneLimiTx

PostSubject: Re: Touge League Rules Suggestions   Touge League Rules Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:21 am

Opps didn't see this thread.
Yea i agree with no forza aero.
Uhh but I think we should be able to have the race tyres on, to cover for the no aero. I like the racing slicks too cause there less sliding.
Also I think the car must have the radio, ac, and other real shit. Idk if that we have to excluded the race weight reduction. Please put input on this, not totally sure.

FWD Driver.
Back to top Go down
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: Touge League Rules Suggestions   Touge League Rules Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:48 pm

Sport Tires max.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Touge League Rules Suggestions   Touge League Rules Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:54 pm

I was thinking we do every layout of FJK except the full circuit and reverse circuit. It'll take too long lol.

Back to top Go down
Secret
Mr. DIY
Secret

PostSubject: Re: Touge League Rules Suggestions   Touge League Rules Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:29 pm

Based on last night, I think Layout D should be the "benchmark".

It's got fast turns, slow turns, some room for going flat out, and some really tricky areas.

We could have a "leaderboard" of sorts, where everyone can post they're fastest time. Then when people are trying to tune or whatever, they can have something to compare with.
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: Touge League Rules Suggestions   Touge League Rules Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:10 am

i agree with fail! i think the whole team thing would help out but no shows, i think the team member would fill that spot with a car and race. So there is always a full grid.
Back to top Go down
xOneLimiTx
Wheels And A Drop
xOneLimiTx

PostSubject: Re: Touge League Rules Suggestions   Touge League Rules Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:15 am

IDK about stage D too, me it wouldn't be grip racing, That track is really wide and has alot of sliding.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Touge League Rules Suggestions   Touge League Rules Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:18 am

Stage D is awesome man. We will also do A, B, and C regular and reverse, as well as new uphill and downill and old downhill.
Back to top Go down
Secret
Mr. DIY
Secret

PostSubject: Re: Touge League Rules Suggestions   Touge League Rules Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:24 am

I run 1:58's consistently in my latest build (RWD).

Impulse, did you see my last post on the previous page?
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Touge League Rules Suggestions   Touge League Rules Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:25 am

Yeah I did.

My fastest time in a RWD car is 1:59. What car did you build and did you tune it? I ran a stock tuned R32 and got that.
Back to top Go down
Secret
Mr. DIY
Secret

PostSubject: Re: Touge League Rules Suggestions   Touge League Rules Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:27 am

It's a secret Very Happy

I mostly tuned the gearing, and it's actually lighter than both my other builds lol.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Touge League Rules Suggestions   Touge League Rules Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:29 am

Aww come on, I said my car in my post.

Dun be n00b >.<.
Back to top Go down
Secret
Mr. DIY
Secret

PostSubject: Re: Touge League Rules Suggestions   Touge League Rules Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:34 am

You didn't have to though.

My S2k was really unforgiving. One slip on the throttle and all hell breaks loose.

Now, with a mid engine the back end is much more controllable. You should be able to guess what it is now.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Touge League Rules Suggestions   Touge League Rules Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:35 am

N00b.

Oh I know! Is it a Lamborghini Aventador?!? :O
Back to top Go down
Secret
Mr. DIY
Secret

PostSubject: Re: Touge League Rules Suggestions   Touge League Rules Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:38 am

ARGGH I didn't think you'd get it that easy!

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touge League Rules Suggestions   Touge League Rules Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touge League Rules Suggestions
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next