Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?

Go down 
+7
xOneLimiTx
M1KE0
Hoonmob
DB BeeDee
Cougar
TRK
Impulse
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should the Payday be Increased?
Yes
Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap69%Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 69% [ 11 ]
No
Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap31%Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:53 am

I honestly think just raising the pay up to 8,000 will make things more average for everyone, its easier to track, and even still doing a weekly bonus would be a good idea ontop of that.

You get 8,000 weekly
10,000 if your active

Also those who arent active get minus 8,000 plus a box full of used sex toys (and no there not clean)
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:00 am

I'm up for that. That would be hilarious!

Box of used sex toys... HAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Carlos 201
Mr. DIY
Carlos 201

PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:31 pm

Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? - Page 2 3orj5v
Back to top Go down
xOneLimiTx
Wheels And A Drop
xOneLimiTx

PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:25 pm

LOL. Trololol. I'm not active on the game anymore till the summer cause grades. So yeah.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:35 pm

I'd rather have $6,000 and the possibility to earn bonuses if you're active.
As in, more events.

I'm still against raising the payday, but seeing there are so many who do want it to raise, I'll keep my mouth shut.

Activeness bonus is the way to go :]
Back to top Go down
xOneLimiTx
Wheels And A Drop
xOneLimiTx

PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:47 pm

Yeah. $6,000 seems good, you guys should have like 10min meetings on xbox to get like $2,000 extra pay.
Back to top Go down
silent ninja123
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:55 pm

I'm all for an activeness bonus and, bear with me here, a payday decrease. If the goal is to get people more active/get inactives to quit, decrease payday to 4k, but make the active bonus 4k.

In my mind activity is not just on the forums but also in game. So technically that 4k bonus can be split up, 2k for forum activity, 2k for event participation. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
xOneLimiTx
Wheels And A Drop
xOneLimiTx

PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:13 pm

Sounds good. But I would like to have $6,000 for my payday cause I will soon be starting a loaning business.
IDK if that does happen. I'll talk to Impulse if I can get some sort of incentive.
Basically cant use xbox till summer...
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:03 am

Well i think it should be the payday comes post your post count. Then a couple of days later we will post another thread and you post your post count again and seeing what you get:)
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:24 am

The problem with the post count thingy is that people will post random things and they will be active on the forum only.
I think we want people to be more active in the events and games :]

Keep the payday $6,000, raise the lobby bonus to $1,000.
The prizes for the events are good, I think.
Once we have Touge and maybe even circuit days, there will be enough means to get money.
/rant

I'm out of ideas for now, will think of something and get back to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?   Should the Weekly Payday be Increased? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should the Weekly Payday be Increased?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2