Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

been a bit quiet on here lately :(

Go down 
+9
Box tyler boX
l iAlexxx l
Cougar
Skyler
Hoonmob
BLKJ Takahashi
Impulse
DB BeeDee
xCalluumm
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

been a bit quiet on here lately :( - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: been a bit quiet on here lately :(   been a bit quiet on here lately :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:56 am

My mums the same, because the bike looks big I cant have it. I had to explain that 125 isn't even that big of an engine. Didn't tell her that I got 100mph out of one lmao.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: been a bit quiet on here lately :(   been a bit quiet on here lately :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:29 am

SFX Cougar wrote:
I have a good answer to that. Get a motorbike, aprillia rs125 about 800 to buy and about 400 a year to insure. Tax is 16 quid a year. Probably the beat 125 I've riden. Other than the cagiva mito, but theyre unreliable as fuck lol.
that sounds like the best idea EVER. That is my plan.
Back to top Go down
AcatINaBEARsuit
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: been a bit quiet on here lately :(   been a bit quiet on here lately :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:31 pm

my mum wont let me near a bike because my family has a habit of getting into fatal motorbike crashes, and not coming out.
I am going to start saving for a couple of years and hopefully get an S-chassis because i love PS13's and S14a's and i have access to a full workshop whenever i want Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: been a bit quiet on here lately :(   been a bit quiet on here lately :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:44 pm

I was on the DriftWorks forum last week some guy managed to get him self a 240 for £500 from ebay, he was 17 when he got it so he didn't put it on the road and just works on it all the time he has done loads to it but more repairs than modifications, the sils were wrecked.

Hers the link to his build.
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: been a bit quiet on here lately :(   been a bit quiet on here lately :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:48 am

blestbeedee wrote:
I was on the DriftWorks forum last week some guy managed to get him self a 240 for £500 from ebay, he was 17 when he got it so he didn't put it on the road and just works on it all the time he has done loads to it but more repairs than modifications, the sils were wrecked.

Hers the link to his build.

Smart...straight up smart

im blessed to live in california insurence is 40$ a month for basic liability for me when i had my old 240
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: been a bit quiet on here lately :(   been a bit quiet on here lately :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:55 am

Yeah, but houses are like 3 times the cost for what they are here in Texas lol. I'm guessing my house would cost about $200k up there. The prices are ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: been a bit quiet on here lately :(   been a bit quiet on here lately :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:20 am

Well you pay for the wheather in cali. I love it here!
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: been a bit quiet on here lately :(   been a bit quiet on here lately :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:09 am

which is why i rented an 2 bedroom apartment for 700$ a month Very Happy plus i was 20 minutes from willow springs and paying 40$ for insurence.... CALI WIN!
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: been a bit quiet on here lately :(   been a bit quiet on here lately :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:47 am

blestbeedee wrote:
thats what i might do and then take the car to a drift event to have fun.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: been a bit quiet on here lately :(   been a bit quiet on here lately :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:55 am

I would end up having the urge to take it on to the road though and do some streeto, since we only have Knockhill that don't hold drift days and also Crail they do hold one but Crail is crap.

Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: been a bit quiet on here lately :(   been a bit quiet on here lately :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:18 am

haha if only we all had a driveway as long as ryan tuerck...
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: been a bit quiet on here lately :(   been a bit quiet on here lately :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:33 pm

nice i live close to willow
Back to top Go down
AcatINaBEARsuit
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: been a bit quiet on here lately :(   been a bit quiet on here lately :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:40 pm

I've thought about a track only car but i wouldn't have the cash to drop into a weekend warrior and a daily driver Neutral
Back to top Go down
Crook
Oil Changer
Crook

PostSubject: Re: been a bit quiet on here lately :(   been a bit quiet on here lately :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:04 am

Skyler wrote:
xCalluumm wrote:
Skyler wrote:
working alot, and my real car is much better than forza.
what car do you have?

a onevia, which i must say has made quite some progress since it was posted in the real life cars thread,

its now sitting on max pro coils, fake wheels still, caged, 2x bride seats, harnesses to strap in the ladies, fresh paint(all white).
too bad i dont have any pictures of it right now :[

I envy you greatly.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: been a bit quiet on here lately :(   been a bit quiet on here lately :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:59 am

CatBear, I'm gonna need you to revise your sig and remove the bad words please. We have younger members on here and I'd just like it if it didn't have them in there. Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: been a bit quiet on here lately :(   been a bit quiet on here lately :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

been a bit quiet on here lately :(
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Built Not Bought :: Forza Classic :: Forza Hub :: Classic Hub :: Chat Lounge-
Jump to: