Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Derailed thread...Randomness post here

Go down 
+16
Letchy
xCalluumm
l iAlexxx l
camshlom
GrahamC216
Smooth
END Cody
DB BeeDee
PoL1c3
ratR0
xxx HlPPY xxx
Saucy
Cougar
Hunchbak
Impulse
Hoonmob
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PoL1c3
Mr. DIY
PoL1c3

Derailed thread...Randomness post here - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derailed thread...Randomness post here   Derailed thread...Randomness post here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:55 pm

Atleast it says that you can take them to the next level of performance which is obviously stating that you dont have to drive your car stock, but can upgrade the engine.
Also, it says that you are going to be able to put Vinyls etc. to as it doesnt only say paint, which would be red blue yellow whatever but also design and livery editor.
Personally, by saying design, i understand that you can also put bodykits etc., like in Forza Motorsport. Please notice the last sentence is my interpretion, the rest is fact.
Back to top Go down
xxx HlPPY xxx
Cut Springs
xxx HlPPY xxx

PostSubject: Re: Derailed thread...Randomness post here   Derailed thread...Randomness post here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:57 pm

think i may leave the pre order on it at least till i get the word on the street about it
Back to top Go down
Rabbit10147
Cut Springs
Rabbit10147

PostSubject: Re: Derailed thread...Randomness post here   Derailed thread...Randomness post here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:11 pm

xCalluumm wrote:
yeah most of the cars on bnb have well over 450hp and cost about 100k but real life missiles cost <$5000 and can drift almost as well as fully built competition cars. i think if it had a more realistic grassroots feel it would be so much fun and enjoyable experience
The reason there cars only cost that much and can still drift as good is because they have almost all the same parts we put into a car on here to get it to drift but we pay over twice as much for parts. Some of the parts are ridiculous also like look up race camshafts in real life they are only $300 but in the spreadsheets they are $10000 almost
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Derailed thread...Randomness post here   Derailed thread...Randomness post here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:16 am

im not gonna argue im jus gonna say..

89-94 240sx (180sx 200sx wherever your from) - ~1500 USD

TEIN, BC, STANCE, FORTUNE AUTO, JIC, K SPORT ect ect ect adjustable coils - 1,000 (you dont need 2k+ coils with remote reservoirs, heck you dont need 32way adj coils like meagans.my buddy is running 16 way adj coild and he ran his car in formula D for a couple years)

welded diff - free if you got a welder

RB20/SR20 swap - 2,000

you got a pretty bad-A start to a baller drift car for under 5k...

again jus sayin not tryn to start stuff
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Derailed thread...Randomness post here   Derailed thread...Randomness post here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:38 am

You guys have to keep in mind that the prices of cars in Forza are higher than they are in real life so the prices for the parts are also increased to offset that. For example..

Nissan 240sx - $7,000 (in-game) probably $2,000 in real life.

The prices look high for the parts but its not in US currency, they are in credits.

If we gave real life prices for parts then we would have to price all of the cars in Forza also.

Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
lostmouse
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Derailed thread...Randomness post here   Derailed thread...Randomness post here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:24 am

That last statement is very true
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: Derailed thread...Randomness post here   Derailed thread...Randomness post here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:53 am

So are we finally to a agreement.
Back to top Go down
lostmouse
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Derailed thread...Randomness post here   Derailed thread...Randomness post here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:18 am

Not really cause it shouldn't be 3 k to paint ur own car
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Derailed thread...Randomness post here   Derailed thread...Randomness post here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:29 am

I've known people who painted their cars with a spray can from halfords. Even saw someone do it with a paint roller.
Back to top Go down
PoL1c3
Mr. DIY
PoL1c3

PostSubject: Re: Derailed thread...Randomness post here   Derailed thread...Randomness post here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:36 am

Yeah but cant paint matte in Forza as it would be irl.
As said, change those pricing stuff for FH as it would be, as stated above, unfair if you change it for FM4 yet as its been going for this so long.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Derailed thread...Randomness post here   Derailed thread...Randomness post here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:34 pm

SFX Cougar wrote:
I've known people who painted their cars with a spray can from halfords. Even saw someone do it with a paint roller.

Pic's or it didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Derailed thread...Randomness post here   Derailed thread...Randomness post here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:36 pm

The thread was on Driftworks,that many S14 threads. If I find it I'll link it Wink
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Derailed thread...Randomness post here   Derailed thread...Randomness post here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:40 pm

lol. theres roller paintjob threads on every automotive forum in existence. probably. and if you need a thread on how to rattle can a car. lol. put the paint down.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Derailed thread...Randomness post here   Derailed thread...Randomness post here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:41 pm

I wan't to see a car that has been painted with a roller.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Derailed thread...Randomness post here   Derailed thread...Randomness post here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:47 pm

It looks better than I thought lol
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Derailed thread...Randomness post here   Derailed thread...Randomness post here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Derailed thread...Randomness post here   Derailed thread...Randomness post here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:55 pm

haha
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Derailed thread...Randomness post here   Derailed thread...Randomness post here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:21 pm

i dont mean for this to be like "in your face" like calluumm implied. its just pretty impressive what people can do for under $100 painting their cars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Derailed thread...Randomness post here   Derailed thread...Randomness post here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:23 pm

i meant haha because i just read the whole thread on there and there was nothing but people saying id pay more for that finish and other excuses.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Derailed thread...Randomness post here   Derailed thread...Randomness post here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:36 pm

i know alot of honda guys here rattle can/roller there cars
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Derailed thread...Randomness post here   Derailed thread...Randomness post here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:44 pm

Roller? Because Rice.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Derailed thread...Randomness post here   Derailed thread...Randomness post here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:55 pm

I will one day paint my car with a roller either that or paint somebody's car who I hate pink with a roller.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Derailed thread...Randomness post here   Derailed thread...Randomness post here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:56 pm

Found one !

Derailed thread...Randomness post here - Page 4 3u0he
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Derailed thread...Randomness post here   Derailed thread...Randomness post here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:40 pm

lostmouse wrote:
Not really cause it shouldn't be 3 k to paint ur own car

This isn't real life. It's a video game.

Back on topic.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Derailed thread...Randomness post here   Derailed thread...Randomness post here - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:58 pm

I wouldn't think twice about roller painting or rattlecan my car. Unless i could pay for a full professional respray. Wouldn't call it rice though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derailed thread...Randomness post here   Derailed thread...Randomness post here - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Derailed thread...Randomness post here
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next