Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.

Go down 
+17
MichaelC
MosukeKodoSan
MrTupas
Kru Jones
Ilarnek
Falken HD
l iAlexxx l
addiem0nster
ExtremeTurboLag
DB BeeDee
Mooove
ratR0
PoL1c3
TRK
xCalluumm
APX maroman
Cougar
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:05 pm

that sounds good, id half to go pick her up, she doesnt know her way around colorado that well yet, we'll deff be bringing the subby tho lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:15 pm

Alright awesome! I'll get some beers in then too.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:48 pm

If you need a hand give us a ring, but sounds like you guys will have it squared out sharpish. If it rings out leave a message heading up to look at a new car.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:34 pm

Ryan came down yesterday to help me fix up the barn conversion. We left work and he went to get Faith, I got home and got him a beer ready. I went out to the balcony and took the view in, it was an awesome day. The sun was high in the sky, the temperature was high too. I had my shorts and sunglasses on, I don't really like having my shirt off, mainly because the people who do it back in the UK are pikey's, so it always put me off. But here, you had to so you didn't die of heat exhaustion. All good though, I hadn't been so tanned in all my life.

I heard the distinct sound of a boxer motor slowly fade in, I could see a plume of smoke heading my way. Had to be Ryan and Faith, sure enough, it was. I walked down to the driveway and Ryan pulled up, he got out and we shook hands. I handed him a beer, me and Faith said Hi. I told her that Nicole was inside if she wanted to go in, Ryan complimented my home.

We chilled for a while on the balcony just talking shit, cars and work mainly. We finished our 2nd beer and we got to work, I had all the plaster mixed up in no time, we got it on the drywall and let it set. We went back in with the girls for a while, after a while he shown me the exhaust he had fitted onto the Impreza. It sure was a nice piece of kit, I was impressed!

When the plaster set we all got to painting, was going for a white colour, keep it simple. We had it finished in no time with four of us on it. I really hate painting, and so did Ryan. We had one last beer on the balcony and him and Faith left. We shook hands and he got in the car. I stood, leaning on the railing of the balcony, he gave the Impreza some revs and did a two-step launch on my driveway. It sounded awesome! I gave him a wave as he pulled onto the dirt road. I sat back down and listened as the sound of the boxer motor faded into the distance.

The garage is now ready for the Z on monday.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:06 pm

sweet read dude! cant wait to see the Z in your own garage!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:15 pm

Me neither haha, gonna need a ride to work Monday if that's cool with you?
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:30 pm

thats fine with me, will your Z beat my hachi? lol
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:11 pm

Haha, we'll have a little race. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:30 pm

Been an average week at work, I brought the Z home on Monday. Ryan swung by my house in the morning to pick me up, he brought the 2JZ hachi. It was an awesome car, but god damn, it was loud. With the stripped interior the sound bounced around the cabin. We got to work and I took a few paracetamol's to stop the headache which did inevitabley happen.

We finished up work and I walked over to the Z, pulled the keys from the cabinet and jumped in. Fired it up, it gave a nice rumble as I slowly pulled out of the garage. I was so happy about finally bringing it home. I pulled up beside Ryan and we decided we should see who's is faster some time. I put my sunglasses on and rolled out. I got so many looks from other cars and pedestrians, people were flashing their lights at me and giving me a thumbs up. I don't want to sound arrogant but I loved it. I took a nice cruise home, the weather was nice and I had the windows rolled down. I rang Nicole on my way home to tell her that I would pick up some food for dinner. I decided to go to the Mcdonalds drive-thru, I got there and a few cars were in front of me. Whilst I was waiting a couple of guys walked over to me, they complimented my car asked if they could take a picture. I let them and they left. Gave my order and carried on home.

I got it back and left it in the driveway whilst me and Nicole ate on the balcony, it looked so beautiful sat in the sun. The body lines were perfect, so was the colour. I finished eating and gave it a wash, by the time I was finished waxing it the sun was setting so I put it in the garage and locked the door shut.

On tuesday I got an e-mail from Addie, asking if I could call him asap. I gave him a ring and he told me that he had bought an S15 back in Japan and wanted to know if he sent it over would I keep it in my garage until he arrives. I agreed and promised to keep it safe, I'm looking forward to him coming over. Another party will be in order for when he's here in Colorado.

Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:30 pm

haha i know that hachi is not for long drives lol, maybe a smallish exhaust but it drones so much!. thats why im not stripping teh T/A.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:31 pm

Haha, I'm not stripping my next daily driver haha. Comfort will be needed.
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:34 pm

Can't thank you enough mate! I need it out of here, especially with your 240 that's arriving in a few days!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:36 pm

No worries, dude. I'll keep both safe until you get here.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:55 pm

i may have to stop by and take a peek at the S15! ive never seen pne up close
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:56 pm

I'll let you know when I pick it up dude! Smile
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:00 am

Louis has full run of it, haha. Just don't wrap it around a telephone pole!
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:43 am

i drive a 350hp go cart and a 500+ ft-lb torque muscle. im pretty sure i can handle a S15 Wink lmao
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:21 am

Damn looks like im getting beat to the S15 dibs :c Ah well V8 TT bimmers? hmmm.
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:23 am

Haha, not much to it, just a 2.2 stroker. Pulls pretty well for being otherwise stock.
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:07 am

Just leaving these here...

240SX Chargespeed rear bumper
240SX Origin sideskirts

*chucks them into your bushes and runs*
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:27 pm

louis needs to put rotas on the S15 LMAO. JK.

whens the S15 get delevered? i wanna come look at it!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:29 pm

Next week sometime.

I SHOULD HAVE DONE OMG!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:59 am

Work has been pretty slow last week, not a lot to do meant long days. By saturday I was beat. I slept most of Saturday and Sunday. I took the Z out for some air, I also brought Nicole..
We set out to get some petrol for it first, was running on fumes. I got the petrol station and gave it a full tank of some special octance fuel. Cost me a bomb, but was pretty sweet.

Got a few looks from people, wish I hadn't brought the missus out with me. There was girls everywhere. Nothing but bikinis. It was awesome. I almost wrote the car off twice, my eyes were spinning inside my head. I would never cheat on Nicole, but my god. There was some talent out that day.

Will be picking up Addie's S15 from the shipping place tomorrow. If anyone wants to come to mine and see it or whatever, I have plenty of beers so feel free to come down. Bring some food and we can have a nice BBQ. Smile
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:57 am

look but dont touch Louis! lol
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:49 am

Haha, the forbidden fruit man..
You coming down tonight for a few beers, perhaps take Addie's S15 out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.
Page 19 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next