Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.

Go down 
+17
MichaelC
MosukeKodoSan
MrTupas
Kru Jones
Ilarnek
Falken HD
l iAlexxx l
addiem0nster
ExtremeTurboLag
DB BeeDee
Mooove
ratR0
PoL1c3
TRK
xCalluumm
APX maroman
Cougar
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:29 am

No worries dude, I'm heading out there for lunch anyway.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:50 pm

i use to work at a gas station in Carson, theres a few places for rent. IDK about buying tho. you guys are so far away Sad lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:17 pm

No worries dude, if you're in Carson come say hi I'm free for a few days at home.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:22 pm

Will do mate. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:11 pm

Mid-week update.

Working the garage as normal this week, Ryan is a cracking mechanic! Really knows his way around a car! I like to think that I'm learning from him. We have been doing some more rally upgrades recently, apparently there are rally events in Colorado, seems about right seeing as there is a nice selection of off-road courses. Might have to loom into it soon.

Will be looking into a daily driver of my own soon, might be late next month or early March before I get one. My budget is covering the Escalade well so it's no rush. I've also been really cracking on with the conversion, completely stripped the garage out and finally fixed my leaky roof. I asked a builder's shop when I was in Carson earlier in the week. He said by the sounds of it, it sounded like an easy fix. He gave me some more slates and some underseal stuff. I got it all on, had to use a hosepipe and ask Nicole to cover the roof in water, it seemed to hold up fine. It hasn't rained since I've been here but I don't want to have a roof full of holes just in case it does.

Bought myself a new laptop too yesterday, got it all set up and installed Skype so I can talk to my family more. Was talking tonight, I introduced them to Nicole. Was a bit weird doing it over the screen. Will be going home for a week or two this summer, not missing the place but missing the people. Got some good news that my brother has done a massive deal for a car show. They wanted their cars going to Tokyo Auto Salon. So he has taken a few weeks off and is coming down in February. I'm super excited to see him! Going to be mega fun times ahead.
So Ryan, Jordan, Kru and everyone else. A massive party will be happening if you guys are up for it? Will be pretty messy.

EDIT: Addie, I hope you're here for this party. Going to be so much fun!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:13 pm

Party? Im already there bro-ham!!!! Somebodys gonna have to round up all the keys cuz its gonna get wild!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:15 pm

Good good! Will start at my house and we'll make our way into town. You can all crash at mine, can't have any drunk driving haha. Will keep the keys safe.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:43 pm

fuk yeah, as long as theres tyre slaying involved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:43 pm

There definately will be! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:49 pm

sweet! when will the paty be? hopefully this guy buys my parts so i can pay insurance for another month and get a disc drive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:55 pm

End of February most likely.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:00 pm

ok cool, plenty of time, cant wait!!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:00 pm

Nice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:15 pm

I'm down dude think I can get you a 53' reefer full of beer and food if you need it? got some old contacts who'd love to help out Wink
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:24 pm

Get it done mate! Wink
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:10 am

haha lorry trailer full of beer and food, party on Garth Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:16 am

YES! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:34 am

im still friends with my ex boss at the gas station, i might be able to get tires from the dumpster behind teh garage if you guys need it, thats where i got all my burnoffs for my hachi
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:11 am

Yeah dude, tyres will be needed. I'll load the machine onto the van, I might have a nice mustang by then.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:34 pm

Yes. Winning.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:51 pm

Got a nice stash of cash set away now, going to let it gain interest for about another month and buy a car. Payday today, the job might be dirty but it sure does pay well!

Did some more work on the conversion, got the drywall up and heat insulated the roof and put some wooded board up there, so the garage itself is square. Next job is to get it plastered and painted, then to buy some equipment!

Just got word from my brother that it is now snowing in my home town, if I'm honest I want to be there for the snow. It's always a fun family time, me and Nicole went out for a meal after work to cheer me up, the garage should be done within the weekend, that means I can bring the Z home. Can't wait to have it in my garage, will be nice to be able to drive it whenever I want.
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:54 pm

if you need help LMK, me and Faith are gonna start putting a lift in my garage soon. first i gotta get my trans am running again Razz
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:55 pm

I need it plastering now, then painting. If you could help with that I'd buy you and Faith dinner?
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:02 pm

sure thing dude, when do you want to get started?
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:02 pm

Tomorrow after work good? You can pick up Faith or she can make her own way, up to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.   Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing. - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cougar's Garage - Doing the American thing.
Page 18 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next