Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku

Go down 
+22
Sidewinder
SrtifiedEric
Document_One
CheekyChipsYo
Drags
Coty
ONI Synyster
Kru Jones
Ennis
Texas Chia
addiem0nster
APX maroman
MrTupas
Falken HD
TRK
Cougar
xCalluumm
Hoonmob
RyanHappyHands
tyreslayer425
ExtremeTurboLag
MichaelC
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

(Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku   (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:36 am

Last edited by MichaelC on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku   (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:37 am

Sand the biggest spelling mistake of my life
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku   (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:34 am

So today i went to go see my new SC300, it was in Japan (idk why) and i decided if im in Japan for the Matsuri, might as well ship my cars over (i got a buddy who owns some importing business, so it was hella-cheap) So i was driving through a mountain pass with my S14....

took a quick pic with the phone:
(Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 8540998898_63d127a9ac_z

It really was beautiful.

(Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 8539897799_08861742d3_z

As i carved through the mountains with my stock SR'd, stock drivetrain, and just colis and wheels, I thought about BNB and how it is. I realized moments like these are what BNB is about. I had a rough, week. as the low pur of my engine slowly eased my troubles behind me.

(Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 8539897681_1cc51bae37_z

Sometimes stuff goes by fast. I had to figure out what car life really is. There is a bond between man and his car. I don't care how slow and stock it is, its my car. I thought of all the great moments I had in the original S14 that I bought. So many laps of drifting with people around me that had about as low of HP numbers as I.

(Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 8539897743_c661a83270_z

There is something about the BNB way of life that is different. It's something that I can't find a word for. Many have tried to find it, but i think this community is it.

(Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 8540998752_922c3ef270_z

There has been troubles in the community lately, around what the base of BNB should be. I can say that as long as this mindset stays, I, and others, will stay. Keep on ,BNB, keep on.

(Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 8539897763_145b6dcf3d_z
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku   (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:42 am

MichaelC wrote:

There has been troubles in the community lately, around what the base of BNB should be. I can say that as long as this mindset stays, I, and others, will stay. Keep on ,BNB, keep on.

(Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 8539897763_145b6dcf3d_z

This. ^ Amen to that brother, amen to that.
Back to top Go down
Coty
Mr. DIY
Coty

PostSubject: Re: (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku   (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:44 am

MichaelC wrote:

Sometimes stuff goes by fast. I had to figure out what car life really is. There is a bond between man and his car. I don't care how slow and stock it is, its my car.

THIS!
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku   (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:46 am

Both!
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku   (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 2:25 am

thanks for the comments dudes!
they mean a lot
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku   (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:20 pm

So I gots a story for y'all:

I finally got to the place where the SC was: Tsukuba (wow I'm a bad speller), now lets all pretend that tsukuba (sorry again) has a car graveyard like ebisu.

So I came around the corner and saw a not-so-showroom car in the distance

(Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 8540277347_4d8a2c3f63_z

Upon getting closer, I was right...

(Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 8541378924_1c4723b4a7_z

It looks like it got T-boned at some point in it's life, and it looks like the whole front suspension is f-ed up! This was pointing absoulutly straight ahead!!:

(Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 8541378900_84b2449803_z

The different front bumper, hood, broken side skirt, and fender also supported this theory

Well, idk yet, but all i know is a got lots of work to do!

(Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 8540277277_b56247df2c_z

Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku   (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:21 pm

well, looks like i repeated last year's GRDA record: out first round haha. It feels better though, because this time i ran in my own car, n even if it was a loss, it felt good to have actually bought and built this car up.

looks like its back to the drawing board!!
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku   (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:15 am

so at the drawing board, I decided my SC was my worst car and defianatlely needed some love.

So once i got home after my bad loss, I tried to forget about it by fixing the suspension of the SC. From earlier pics you could see that there was a problem with the front track. It ended up I was right about the car being T-boned! I was torn on what coilovers to run because I'm always not sure what i like. I talked to Ryan down at T's Garage and we came up with some specially valved T's Garage - Spec Ohlins Coilovers. Although the car is in pieces i think it sits REALLY well on them. We will have to see how it runs!

Speaking of running it, i had always wanted a V8 car...
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku   (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:54 pm

A V8...?

THIS FRIENDSHIP IS OVER.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku   (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:59 pm

Idk. I still have a sport turbo 1JZ in my shop if I don't like it doe
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku   (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:33 pm

A soarer just isn't right without a JZ under the hood.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku   (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:41 pm

I thought about that, what if it was just experimenting huh? And could I test fit your wing sometime, I wanna see how it looks on my car
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku   (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:55 pm

Haha, I was jut messing with ya dude. Not gonna stop you, but for BnB I'd prefer to just use the JZ because it's more gassroots I suppose. I also feel like that the car loses total essence of itself. Ive only used the V8 a few times because the SC's 2j is stupidly underpowered and even so, my personal SC that I run for VFD and DMA allstars runs the 2j still and can hold it's own. I just suck at driving haha.

And yeah sure haha. If you like it, I'll sell you mine. Just get cool aero though, because it looks weird on stock body Razz
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku   (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:15 pm

Defiantly. I already bought the Aero, I hope it arrives today, I actually dropped 20k on it yesterday

N yeh I will prob go back to the 1J in the future but I thought what the heck a bought a v8 haha
Back to top Go down
APX maroman
BNBPD
APX maroman

PostSubject: Re: (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku   (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:15 am

if the SC came with a good 2j swap id run it alot more then the v8, my non BNB SC with the race car v8 is amazing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryrys13
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku   (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:12 am

Haha ik I wish I could slamm a 2J in but I though why not and vee ateed that car
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku   (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:31 pm

good news!!!!!

i think

anywho, falken HD gave me some S14 sport ARB's, i love them, and they work really well on the car! thanks dude!

and i changed my GT. I am now known as l MichaelC l

really happy bout that haha
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku   (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 4:37 am

So here is a little side project I have been working on:
(NOTICE: My TV was acting up and the pics look TERRIBLE)

(Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 8585048240_ae1274bde7_z
Note the Vertex kit and GT-Styled wing
(Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 8585048264_df0c3c0490_z
And prototype (not finished) arches, with the carbon fiber hood and trunk
(Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 8585048284_4b68692ff0_z
Ohh and the V8 POWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAA!
(Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 8585048308_44eed2a97f_z
I'm liking this car
(Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 8585048330_d765fcda98_z

Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku   (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:12 pm

So ive finally decided to move! I have always like Osaka and ive heard that you can get some good prices on housing in the area, so i pulled the trigger and started packing. This will also mean that our shop, T's Garage is moving. I have yet to talk to Ryan about what we will do but all should be good! Now i just need to find a house, and a way to get my 5 cars over the Pacific!
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku   (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:04 am

(Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 8646735563_09d3636b12_z
(Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 8646735599_9406b9ee09_z

How do you like the new look of my S13?

Back to top Go down
Drags
Junkyard Junkie
Drags

PostSubject: Re: (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku   (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:10 am

I like it, it comes together pretty well.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/TunerAddictions
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku   (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:15 am

Yeh. The car as a whole just kinda works, n I think the staggered 17-18 rims looks good with the "kouki type-x" front haha
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku   (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:10 am

Stuff I need to do

1 Finish my SR-AE86 build
2 actually make the S13 drivable and clean up a little
3 get the 240 running looking good
4 redisign the S15 and rework the engine and suspension

I think I'll be needing to sell the SC sometime soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku   (Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Kinda [SpkD]) MichaelC's Garage: Enjoying Car Otaku
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next