Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)

Go down 
+15
Kru Jones
MosukeKodoSan
APX maroman
MichaelC
Cougar
Falken HD
TRK
Iron Chef BBQ
ratR0
MrTupas
ExtremeTurboLag
Smooth
RyanHappyHands
JaySushi
addiem0nster
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

[SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) Empty
PostSubject: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:57 am

MOVED TO A NEW THREAD - CHECK THERE FOR UPDATED GARAGE!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by addiem0nster on Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:37 pm; edited 255 times in total
Back to top Go down
JaySushi
Cut Springs
JaySushi

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:07 am

Welcome to BNB matey!
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:08 am

BnB Bank Statement
Spoiler:

Last edited by addiem0nster on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:42 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
JaySushi
Cut Springs
JaySushi

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:16 am

Not a problem man, take your time.
You'll definitely enjoy your stay here, I know I have.
Back to top Go down
RyanHappyHands
Mr. DIY
RyanHappyHands

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:40 am

Welcome man Smile
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:22 pm

Welcome!

Love the rims, just put them on my S15 last night!
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:23 pm

Welcome! Are you making the s13 for track or drift?
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:50 pm

Thanks, Smooth! Yeah, they're a favorite of mine for this car. Just fit so well with the body style, I feel.

And it's a drift car, mostly touge-centric. :3
Back to top Go down
MrTupas
Mr. DIY
MrTupas

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm

Welcome! Very nice car, I love 2 tone coupes. Was gonna build one myself at some point.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:48 pm

You into autocross at all? That build spec would have a very minor index penalty (thats a good thing).

Check out this week's event and tournament scheduled to begin in a few weeks if you are interested.

Car looks good too, welcome to BNB
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:51 pm

Yeah, I'm down for some A-X!
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:30 am

Looking for an S15 SR20DET, need it in a hurry. Needs to be stock!
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:37 am

Added a little bit of story for some flavor to my first post. :3
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:15 am

Hey Addie you interested in joining our shop with Michael?
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:31 am

Thanks for the offer, but I'd like to remain free agent for now. At least earn a few steady paychecks before I decide if I want to join a shop or not. :3
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:42 am

Okay.... Sad
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:47 am

Sorry, ask me again in a few weeks. ;3
Back to top Go down
ExtremeTurboLag
Mr. DIY
ExtremeTurboLag

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:57 am

You're reserved
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:03 am

Ehh, I wouldn't save me a spot just yet... heh. You might find someone between now and then.
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:08 pm

I was on my way to work in my Celica (my all-weather daily, not registered for BNB use) and this Fit was really pissing me off. As I overtook it, I noticed it was a teenage girl doing her makeup! DRIVE YOUR DAMN CAR!!!
[SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) 8212381418_dfe2e50f4d_z
Back to top Go down
Iron Chef BBQ
Cut Springs

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:57 pm

addiem0nster wrote:
Yeah, I'm down for some A-X!

You can't do worse than I did! Smile oh and welcome to BnB Smile
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:51 am

Haha, thanks! Well, not much is going on with the S13 right now. I did get a very interesting piece of mail, however, in the form of a check for a clerical error in my favor on my most recent tax return! So with some money in the bank again, I felt great and treated my mates to a few rounds at a local karaoke bar. After one too many beers and probably the result of feeling bad for myself for butchering so many good songs in one night, I trolled the want-ad section for a while and ended up biting the bullet on a well-used and bone-stock RB26DETT from APX BaINdIt. I could probably swap it into the PS13 in a night with my mates, but decided to hold off and ship it to Tomei for a rebuild/upgrade.

So now I'm pretty much broke again.

In other news, I've been putting in a lot of overtime at my job. I normally work the counter and make phone calls, but most of my OT work is afterhours deliveries. One of the perks of this job are all the awesome places I get to deliver to. The other day, I came in super early to make a run all the way out to Motegi to deliver a load of parts for their on-site fleet of support vehicles! Here's a shot of me in pit row waiting for someone to come let me in the gate:

[SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) 8211966495_8bb879c200_z

And just this afternoon, some punkass in a modified Vitz was getting up my ass and generaly just being a douchebag driver. When he finally decided to blow by me, I had had enough and decided to show him that it's not just the car, but the driver.

[SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) 8211984613_9407be526a_z

If my boss ever finds out I did that, I'll probably SuperGET fired.
Back to top Go down
TRK
TRK

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:12 am

addiem0nster wrote:
I was on my way to work in my Celica (my all-weather daily, not registered for BNB use) and this Fit was really pissing me off. As I overtook it, I noticed it was a teenage girl doing her makeup! DRIVE YOUR DAMN CAR!!!
[SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) 8212381418_dfe2e50f4d_z

That's a great picture!
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:51 am

So I got in from work today to find a note pinned to the door of my apartment. It was from the manager, and it said I had a few heavy packages in the office that needed to be picked up ASAP. I headed down to the manager's office and fortunately he hadn't left for the evening. He looked a little miffed, as the tiny office was already cramped as it is - nevermind the four boxes stacked up and dominating the corner behind his desk. With a surprised chuckle, I apologized and used to office's hand truck to cart them up to my apartment on the second floor.

After returning the cart and apologizing again to the manager, I flopped down on the tiny sofa in my living room and stared at the plastic-wrapped boxes in disbelief - they were no doubt the wheels I won in a recent BNB event. A note taped to the top box read, "To Addie, a good effort, but you can do better! Hopefully these will help! - Retro". How the hell did he get them to Japan so fast? With a smile, I opened them up, to make sure they were the right size and color. Sure enough, perfect. That Retro is a bang-up dude.

[SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) 8255629706_24888c14a8_z

They're not going on the S13. I'm saving them for something else, something a little newer. Something I'll start after the S13 is sorted. :3

Last edited by addiem0nster on Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:02 am

I may not win, but I will not quit.
[SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) 8219614763_0f1d0fb64d_z

I met this guy at the gas station at the top of the pass. He told me my car had a lot of character. We shared a laugh and as he left, he waved his hand out the window of his GTR. He wanted me to follow. How could I say no?

I really found the limits of my setup in that run. By the bottom of the pass, he had two corners on me. I pulled over behind him, and we both got out of our cars. He asked me if I had done anything to the engine, and I smirked. "No", I replied, "but I have an RB26 just waiting to be rebuilt for it." The guy smiled, and shook his head. With a laugh, he turned and started back toward his car. "Performance is important, but don't let your car fall apart." With that, he left. I leaned against my haggard car and patted the mismatched blue fender. Watching the occasional car go up and down the pass, I smiled.

I hope he drives this road often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)   [SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SpkD] Ad's haunted garage of Spookiness! (LOCK PLZ)
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next